#29

Do You Have What It Takes

26th Dec:

HEY GUYS!
I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! 

I just came back from Malaysia yesterday and was going to post up the next chapter as a Christmas present to you guys, but I was too tired to finish it up ><

So to make it up to you guys, I wrote a slightly longer chapter!
Hope you guys like it!!

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! ♥

OH!
I'll leave comments down below about when I'll post updates and if I need your help and stuff!
Do check out and reply if you see my comments :)

Love Fid
 

 


 

I woke up the next day still feeling horrible. My eyes were red and puffy. I got up and headed to the mirror and wondered what I should do with my puffy eyes. I was glad that it would be easier to not see Kyuhyun since he will be leaving Korean on Wednesday for a KRY concert in Japan and SMTOWN concerts in Singapore and Bangkok. I quickly got dressed and got a cap, making sure not to take the Kyuhyun cap.

 

“Unnie, are you feeling better?” Emma asked just as I came out of my room.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I replied and found my voice has gotten hoarse. I cleared my throat and lowered my cap.

 

“Let’s go, Unnie, it’ll be fine. I’ll stay close by you today alright?” She grabbed my arm tightly and smiled.

 

I nodded, thanking her as we headed to the company for training. I really hope I wouldn’t have to see Kyuhyun today, at all. Just a few more days before they leave.

 

I focused and worked hard on my dance training and tried not to think about Kyuhyun. I kept practicing the dance moves over and over again. Even failing to realize the dance instructor has left leaving Emma and I to practice on our own. After awhile, Emma sat down to rest while I kept on dancing and dancing. It was as if I was on repeat mode, repeating the dance over and over, making sure I got all the steps right.

 

“Unnie, I think you should take a break already. It looks great to me.” Emma sounded worried.

 

“It looks great but it’s not perfect.” I huffed.

 

“Okay, don’t overwork yourself. I’ll go get us some lunch. Be right back!” She got up quickly and left the room speedily.

 

I kept on dancing. If I made a mistake, I would restart the whole dance from the start. I couldn’t stop because if I did, thoughts about Kyuhyun would invade my mind. Just then, I heard footsteps entering the studio. I walked over to turn off the music thinking that it was Emma.

 

“Did you run to get lunch or something?” I let out a halfhearted laugh.

 

“Su… It’s me.”

 

I froze.

“Go away. I don’t want to talk to you, Kyuhyun Oppa.”

 

“I think you misunderstood the situation. Please, let me explain.” He pleaded.

 

“I saw everything and she explained everything so I don’t believe you need to explain anymore.” I keep my gaze on the floor, afraid that I would give into him when I look into his eyes.

 

“Who explained what?!”

 

“Your girlfriend!” I shouted. Why was he still playing the I-have-no-idea-what-happened game?

 

“She’s not my girlfriend. And please, just listen to me, Su. I don’t know what she told you but none of it is true! I sent her back to China, and made everything clear. She won’t be bothering me again. You know how I feel about you. Please, give me a chance to make it up to you.” He took a step closer and held out his arms asking for a hug.

 

I felt tears stream down my cheeks. I looked at him through my tears and shook my head gently. I couldn’t bring myself to trust him again that easily. What if all he said isn’t true? What if I ended up liking him too easily just because he’s being so sweet? What if this was all just a game to him?

 

Kyuhyun looked at me with the same sad eyes and tears were forming up in them as well. Just then, Emma came back with lunch.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here? I think it’s better that you leave. Stop deceiving Su Unnie with your lies, please.” Emma frowned and pointed to the exit.

 

Kyuhyun continued staring at me but I didn’t say anything so he took it as a cue to leave.

 

I sighed and crumbled to the ground, leaned against the mirror and sighed. I closed my eyes trying to hold back the tears that were collecting in my eyes.

 

“Are you okay, Unnie?” Emma sat next to me and handed me a packet of food.

 

“I’ll be fine. Just need to figure things out. I’m just so confused right now.” I sighed loudly.

 

“But, Unnie, do you believe what Kyuhyun Oppa said? Or do you believe what the girl said?”

 

“I honestly don’t know. I have a feeling that whatever she says is wrong and that Kyuhyun Oppa said is true. But I really don’t know. She’s right too, you know? I should know my position and just stay away from him.” I pushed the food around in my packet, suddenly not having the urge to eat at all.

 

“She’s probably just messing with your mind. You went there to tell him how you feel right? Then you should trust him and give him another chance.” She nudged me slightly and smiled encouragingly.

 

“I don’t know what I was thinking before. Now thinking back, my decision could have been too rushed. I was sick too, it could have been my own poor judgment of my feelings at that moment.” I shrugged.

 

“It’ll all become clear soon. I’m sure you’ll know. Eat up, Unnie!”

 

I nodded and flashed a weak smile. Will it really become clear? Everything seems so messed up already and I didn’t want it to get even more messed up while we were still trainees.

 

The next few days went by quickly without me realizing. It was already the day that KRY was to leave for Japan, and the rest of the members as well as the rest of SM artistes were to leave for Singapore and then Bangkok.

 

The company building was quiet with just a few of us trainees practicing late into the night. Mi Unnie came to get us and we headed back to our apartment building. Our apartment building somehow felt empty. Maybe I was unconsciously missing the presence of the Super Junior members. I went straight to my room and sat down on my bed, staring into space. I was exhausted. But I refused to admit it and just kept myself busy with training.

 

“WHOA~ This song is dedicated to the world’s biggest fan club. The ELF, my girls, my angel~”

 

Seriously? Who was calling me at this hour?

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered cautiously.

 

“YAH! I miss you, Su!” Donghae’s voice exploded through the phone.

 

“You guys just left yesterday!” I giggled softly.

 

“I haven’t talked to you recently! Plus, you’ve been looking upset and I haven’t had the chance to ask you about it! So what’s up? Did you fight with Kyuhyun? Last I heard things between the two of you were going well!”

 

I kept quiet. How can I tell Donghae what happened without him demanding an explanation? Plus, he was on tour! I don’t want him to be distracted.

 

“Hello, Su, are you still there? The signal in Singapore must be weak. Hello? Test. Test.” He said while tapping on the phone to see if it was working.

 

“Yes, Oppa, I’m here. And everything is fine.” I lied.

 

“YAH DONGHAE-AH who are you talking to?” It sounded like Eunhyuk.

 

“I’m talking to Sulyn. But she’s going to bed now. Sulyn~ Good night!! HYUK let’s go disturb the other members!” He hung up.

 

I shook my head, smiled and lay down on my bed. At least I was able to smile for a while. Hmm, was Donghae heading to Kyuhyun’s room now? What was Kyuhyun doing now?

 

“WHOA~ This song is dedicated to the world’s biggest fan club. The ELF, my girls, my angel~”

 

I jumped. I seriously have got to do something about that ringtone. Has Donghae finished disturbing the other members and decided to call me again? I felt around my bed and picked up my phone lazily.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I said.

 

The person didn’t respond. All I heard was a loud sigh.

 

“Hello?” I asked again.

 

I took the phone away from my ear and checked the screen to see who called. It obviously wasn’t Donghae. I sat up and stared at the screen. KYUHYUN?!

 

I put the phone to my ear again.

“Hello?”

 

Still nothing. This time it seemed like he got up and started pacing the room while occasionally letting out a sigh. I just kept listening.

 

Ding dong…

 

“I’m coming.” Kyuhyun said and went to open the door.

 

“Kyuhyun! Jigeum mwo hae? (what are you doing now?)” Donghae’s voice was loud, as usual.

 

“Nothing. What brings you here, Hyung?” Kyuhyun sounded sad.

 

“Yaahhh Kyu, is something wrong? You missing Sulyn too much?” Donghae giggled.

 

“Um… Yeah… I was just thinking… Oh no! I accidentally called…”

 

The line went dead. 

 


THOUGHT?
COMMENTS?

:)