--04--

Right or Wrong?

I kept staring at my card.

No, it can't be. Maybe it's a mistake! 

But the Association doesn't make mistakes..it doesn't just happen randomly.

"Will Student Jessica Jung please come to the Main Office, please? I repeat, Jessica Jung, please report to the Main Office." The intercom's voice went on.

Everyone turned their heads towards me. Of course they'd assume, I'D be in trouble. But for what? I've done nothing for the past three months! 

As soon as I came to the doors of the office, there was an Official waiting for me. 

"I bet you're worried about the picture on your SmartCard, aren't you?" The Official woman stared at me, expecting an honest answer.

"Y-yes." I gulped slightly, while smoothing out my skirt. It was bad enough that I had a terrible reputation at school, but now the other students might gossip about me! Gossip isn't good! It's very bad! 

"Do you recognize the person who was mistakenly put into your SmartCard?"

"Yes."

"Can you identify him?"

"Yes. Changmin Shim."

"Do you have any sort of relationship with this person?"

"Not that I know of...I mean, no. I just know him, because he moved to Seoul."

"Thank you for your cooperation, Jessica."

"You're very welcome." I smile, after she disappears around the corner. 

The bell rings, and suddenly the courtyard is filled with students..at the offices? 

"Sign up for (fill-in-this-blank-with-whatever-activity) club!" "Join the ---------- activities! Scheduled for every weekend after your lunch meal to your resting time!" Announcements from school club sponsors filled every student's ears, eager to gain some new members. 

But me? I wasn't too interested. Nothing was too good for me or wasn't fit for me. Sewing, Socializing, you name it. 

"Swimming! We'll be swimming at the clear pond lake on Saturdays for three hours!" 

My ears suddenly perked up at that news. I LOVED swimming! I used to do it everyday when I was a little kid...yea, with Yunho. Geez. 

I stumbled into the crowd, slightly pushing the other students out of the way. 

"Hey!" "Watch it, Jessica." "Wait for your turn!" "Stop that!" Stupid, wimpy yells from the other kids were directed towards me, but it's not like I cared. I was freaking Jessica Jung, for whoever's sake. I took my pen out of my pocket and took the last spot for swimming. 

"Congratulations! You're the last member to join our swimming activity! Please give us your smartphone number so we'll be able to message or call you the details in case of emergency." The sponsor says, holding out a clipboard, ready for me to write my number down. She perked at me with her huge eyes and smile. Creepy much? 

The students leave the swimming sign-up area as they move on to other "interesting" activities, so they wouldn't be bored on the weekends or be left with housework. 

I scribble down my number in the best handwriting that I could manage, and meet up with Tiffany at the back of the crowd. "I didn't know you were into activities. I thought you liked housework better than this." She raised her eyebrows, probably in suspicion of this "new me." "Does this have something to do with...."

"Of course not! It's not about him, geez." I roll my eyes. This Match news was so last week. Get over it. 

"Okay.." She says, not completely believing me. "Anyways, have you heard? This Separation has been accepted into the Society on some special terms! AND in our school! He's kinda hot." She squeals. 

"Yeah, right. Nobody likes the Separations. Everyone's terrified of them." 

"Not as much as the Cited Targets. At least THEY'RE never in the Society. Who knows what kind of chaos the Society would be in?"

"The Association fixes everything. Don't get too worked up over that." 

"Yeah, I guess so. By the way, the Separation signed up for swimming, like you did."

"WHAT?" I turn to her. "WHY?!" My angry screaming, luckily, wasn't too loud over the loud gossiping and cheering or whatever from the other students.

"What do you mean, why? I bet he likes it." Tiffany shrugs. "Anyway, I signed up for the news activity. I really have to go to the interest meeting room. See you soon and good luck!"

I tried to call her back to come back here, but she's already chatting with a few other girls on her activity on the way to her meeting. Ugh, tough luck. I turn around to go back to my class, then at the other side of the large hall, I see him talking to a few other interested girls. No, not Yunho.

Changmin Shim.

Wait, Separation. Changmin. And girls like him....oh my gosh...

And I'm stuck with HIM for the rest of the spring and summer season?

Wait until Yunho hears about this...



====


Herro! I haven't updated for so long! I hope I didn't make you upset on waiting! ^^ Anyways, looks like some things are getting exciting now with Jessica. teehee OuO I'm working on the other fanfics for updates as well, so be patient :) Please subscribe and comment on them, too~ More encouragement, means more chapters! ^^ As for this, I'm planning on the next few steps for the fanfic, so be prepared! >:D Hahaha. I couldn't put a lot in this chapter. I was going to have it updated for the last few weekends, but never got the chance. Please forgive me TT.TT 


====