--02--

Right or Wrong?

"So, you know each other very well, correct?" The hostess interrogates us.

"Yes." We both nod, holding onto the SmartFact tablets. 

"Well, as long as you feel comfortable being each other's Matches, we'll have no problem. Though, just know that the Marriage Guidelines are on the last slide." 

Yunho and I got through more instructioning and lecturing, before we left.

Both Matched Marriage Contracts will be valid the day you both turn 21. 

He pulled me onto the train with him. Then I covered my face, well except my eyes, in excitement.

"I just can't even.." I began. 

"Well, you have to believe it." Yunho embraced me in a tight hug, I can hear his heart beating and my face warms up. 

And so for the rest of the ride, I just slept in his arms all night and some parts of the day. 


Finally, we were almost to my house, walking in hand-in-hand. 

"So what are you thinking about?" I ask, in a small voice. Things were different between us now. But it was great. 

"That I'm glad I don't have to wait years to meet my perfect Match." He smiles at me. But that smile wasn't the same as before. It had a lot more feeling to it. 

"Nobody's perfect." I giggle. He was obviously trying to please me. It was kind of cute.

"Who knows. Someday, you will be. And that day is today~" 

"Fine. I'll agree with you." I fake-pout. 

"I like you, too." He laughs. 

"Wha--!" I stopped myself from showing him any surprise. I remembered that I shouldn't show any sudden emotions to my Match or anyone that I know. It's not good for the genes. "H-hurry and just take me home." 

"Arasseo~ (Alright~)" Yunho patted my head, while I just faced the ground. 

Do a lot of things just change for newly Matches now? 

When we reached my home, around midnight, Krystal yanked opened the door and pulled the both of us inside. 

"Appa (Dad) and Umma (Mom) are sleeping! They've been waiting for you for hours, but sadly you two didn't come in time for dinner." Krystal frowned. "We had your favorite, Jessica." 

"Aw, it's okay, I'll make up my dinner portions tomorrow." I hugged her, hoping that she'll feel better. "Have you been staying up all night? You need to go to bed, too!"

"Andwae! (No!)" Krystal shook her head. "I wanted to see you two, since you're a lovey-dovey Matched couple now! It's just so....what's that word?"

"Romantic?" I raised my eyebrows. This is so awkward, since, erm..Yunho's here. "Just go to bed! I'll do your chores tomorrow!"

"Okay!" Krystal gladly crept up the stairs, like I told her to.

After a couple seconds, I turned back to Yunho.

"Thanks for taking me home..." I bowed and cringed. 

Then he lifted my face with his hand under my chin. "It's my pleasure~ And you don't have to bow."

I stood up straight and nodded, then opened the door. After all, he can't stay here. 

"And you know what I'm gonna say to your confession earlier?"

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I like you too~"

I bravely kissed him on the lips, waved to him, and shut the door after he left.

Ohmigod, I can't believe it! I just--! Nevermind!

I ran upstairs. Good thing, Krystal was sleeping in her room.

Soon, I hid under my covers, still thinking about what I just did.

So I closed my eyes. Finally.

Tonight was the night that I can finally dream about Yunho.

Hopefully, he'll appear.

==

Hiiiiii guise~ Sorry for such a short chapter TTATT I ran out of ideas and I didn't want to make anyone wait~ =.= So anyways, I hope you enjoyed the YunhoxJessica moments so far, 'cause there's gonna be more! :) Polite critics are welcome in comments or PM. And spread the word about my other fanfics! \o/

사랑해 <3

Saranghae <3

I love you! <3



==