End

I'll Take Care Of You.

Taemin laid in bed that night, thoughts running through his head. He was thinking of ways to commit suicide. Since he could no longer be with Onew and Jonghyun is practically keeping him hostage here, the only way Taemin can think of getting away from Jonghyun is suicide. But there was a minor set back, Onew. Taemin didn’t want to leave Onew alone or in fact leave him at all. He loved Onew very much but he knew if he stayed, Jonghyun would always come back for him. 

Taemin sat up in bed, grabbing a note book from the nightstand and started writing in it. He wrote a letter to Onew, one to Jonghyun and then started writing his suicide note. It was about two pages long. Once he was finished, he ripped the note out and folded it up, placing it on his pillow. He got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. He ran the hot water for the tub and waited for it to fill up. He turned off the water and stripped of his clothes, getting into the hot bath.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Onew didn’t have a clue with what Taemin was doing right now. Jonghyun was too busy with doing nothing. He was currently watching TV like normal. Soon he would go back up for more. Onew on the other hand was at his place, thinking of ways to save Taemin. His original plan was to ’kidnap’ Taemin from Jonghyun’s place at night but now that he thinks about it, he might get caught or be too late.  He thinks of another plan. He calls Jonghyun up and waits for him to answer. 

Jonghyun looked down at his phone when he heard it ringing. He scoffed when he saw it was Onew calling. “Why are you calling? You’re just wasting your time.” He bluntly said when he answered the phone. Onew ignored what he said. “I’m not calling for Taemin.” Jonghyun attention was pulled away from the TV and focused on what Onew just said. “You’re not?” He questioned, hoping he heard right. 

“Yeah.”

“Then why are you calling?” He asked.

“I’m calling because I want to see you before I leave. I’m moving away.” Jonghyun nodded, already knowing that Onew was planning on moving. “Fine, I’ll be here waiting.” 

Onew hanged up the phone and drove over to Jonghyun’s place. 

Knock knock.

Jonghyun answered the door and allowed Onew inside. The two sat on the couch and started talking about the old times when they would always hang out, back before Taemin was in the picture. Taemin was relaxing in the tub before he would do the unthinkable. He reached over and grabbed razor blade that he hid and looked at it before putting it to his wrist, waiting for the right time to do it.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He pressed the blade into his skin but something stopped him. No it wasn’t because of guilt or he was scared to do it, but because he heard that familiar voice that he grew to love. It was Onew. 

Taemin dropped the blade and stepped out of the bath, not bothering to grab a towel. He ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs, tears streaming down his face when he ran into the living. Jonghyun and Onew turned their hands and saw a crying Taemin. Onew was the first one up and quickly walked over to him, embracing Taemin into a hug. Taemin hugged back as tightly as he could and cried into Onews chest. 

Jonghyun watched the two and felt guilt for everything he’d done to the couple. He got up from the couch and left the room, backing back a second later with a towel. He handed it to Onew. “You two can leave.” He quietly said before walking back to the couch. Onew wrapped Taemin in the towel and Taemin cautiously walked over to Jonghyun. “If I leave with Onew hyung, will you promise to not take me away like always?” He questioned.  Jonghyun nodded and sighed. A small smile grew on Taemin’s lips and gently hugged Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun didn’t hug or push Taemin off, he stayed still and stared at the TV screen. Taemin pulled away and frowned. He walked back over to Onew and the two left after Taemin got dressed and packed his things.

Jonghyun didn’t stop them, he allowed Taemin to leave with Onew. He stayed on the couch, watching TV as the two walked out of the door.  

Taemin and Onew drove off to their new house and the two lived together happily. They never heard from Jonghyun since. 


A/N: I’m ending the story here. I have no idea how to continue it so I’m just going to end here. Let’s say Onew and Taemin lived happily ever after and Jonghyun became a lonely hermit. xD