Chapter 3

I'll Take Care Of You.

Very short but at least I updated this one.


Jonghyun pulled out and Taemin fell onto the bed crying in pain. This was the third time that Jonghyun forced himself into Taemin that night. Taemin was into much pain to move, Jonghyun got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Taemin curled up into a ball and cried himself to sleep.
 
Jonghyun sat on the couch, flipping through channels.  His phone rang and he answered it. "Hello?"
 
"Jonghyun." Onew's voice came from the other line.
 
"What?" Jonghyun replied plainly.
 
"I'm coming over to get Taemin." He said as he hung. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and kept watching the tv.
The next time Taemin woke up, he found himself in Onew's bed. Onew walked into his room and smiled when he saw Taemin awake. "Good morning, love." He said softly. Taemin smiled and opened his arms out for Onew. Onew walked over and gave him a tight hug. "Hyung." Taemin choked out. Onew removed himself. "Ne?" He asked. Taemin gently caressed his cheek.
 
"I love you." Taemin said, smiling.
 
Onew smiled and kissed him. Taemin deepened the kiss and pulled Onew on top of him. Onew pulled away and looked down at him. "No, Tae. We can't. You're hurt and I don't want to hurt you anymore." He frowned.
 
Taemin sighed and rolled onto his side, away from Onew. Onew frowned and laid down next to him, cuddling him. Taemin tried to pull away from his grasp but Onew held tighter. "I'm sorry." Onew muttered. Taemin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "For what? It's not your fault that I'm like this." Onew sighed and nuzzled his face into the crook of Taemin's neck. "Yes it is. Everytime you get back from my house, Jonghyun forces himself onto you." Taemin felt tears rolling down his neck, he sighed and rolled over, facing Onew. "It's not your fault. Jonghyun chooses to do that to me. It's not what you do." Taemin softly smiled and pecked Onew's lips. "I still love you." 
 
Onew smiled and pecked his lips back. "I love you too." Taemin slowly drifted off to sleep in Onew's arms.