Chapter 2

I'll Take Care Of You.

 

Chapter 2.

Taemin woke up the next morning with Jonghyun's arm around him, he quietly removed his arm and got out of bed. With every step he took, the pain in his backside increased and he almost fell to the floor if he hadn't caught the wall for balance. He stood up straight and looked at the bruises on his hips and the dried up blood and on his back thigh, tears escaped his eyes. 

Jonghyun forced himself into Taemin again last night.
 
Taemin wiped away the tears when he heard Jonghyun stir in his sleep, the older sat up and saw Taemin in front of the full length body mirror. "Tae, what are you doing? Come cuddle with me." Taemin just nodded silently and limped back over, he crawled into bed and stiffed up when he felt Jonghyun pull him closer to him. "You were good last night." He whispered into Taemin's ear, thinking it would tease the younger. Taemin just nodded again and forced himself to lay his head on his chest, Jonghyun didn't see anything different with Taemin and just gently his lower back. 
 
Jonghyun's phone virbrated against the wooden bedside table and he groaned, he leaned over and opened the text.
 
I hope you didn't hurt Tae to bad last night. You know how I'm protective of him.
-Onew.
 
Taemin maneged to read the text before Jonghyun deleted it, he felt the tears coming back but quickly blinked them away before he would get in trouble with Jonghyun. "Tae, i'm hungry. Go make breakfast." Taemin nodded and limped downstairs, and into the kitchen. He broke down crying when he started the food. Jonghyun heard Taemin's phone go off and he answered it. "Who is this?" He spat.
 
"It's Taemin's friend. I was wondering when he was coming back to school?"
 
"He dropped out." Jonghyun said before hanging up. Taemin limped inside the room with a tray full of Jonghyun's favorite food, he walked over to his side and gently placed it down on the bed. Jonghyun looked down at the food and smiled, Taemin limped over to the bathroom. "I love you, Tae." Taemin stopped doead in his tracks when he heard that, he turned around and looked at Jonghyun straight in the eyes. "I love you too." He forced himself to say. He turned around and walked into the bathroom.
 
Jonghyun heard the shower turn on and we waited for him.
 
Taemin cried in the shower, this was the only time he could. Jongyun would yell and get mad at him for showing such a weak side. He scrubbed his body for what it seemed like forever. 
 
When he was done, he stood in the scorching water for another five minutes before leaving the shower. He dressed back in his large over night shirt and a pair of clean boxers, he stepped out and saw Jonghyun on the phone.
 
"Why do you want to see him so badly? You saw him last week!" Jonghyun shouted.
 
"Because he's my friend! You don't own him, I have rights to see him!" Onew yelled back.
 
"And like you do?" Jonghyun retorted.
 
"Just one hour." Jonghyun sighed. 
 
"Fine. One hour but that's it." 
 
Taemin smiled when he heard that he was going with his secret lover of an hour. Jonghyun slammed his phone on the floor and looked at Taemin.
 
"I'm going to ask you a question, and you're going to answer it honestly." Taemin nodded.
 
"Do you want to go with Onew hyung?" Taemin nodded.
 
"Wae?"
 
"I haven't seen him in awhile." He whimpered.
 
"You can go see him if nothing funny happens, alright?" Taemin smiled and limped over to Jonghyun, hugging him tight when he was close. "Thank you!" Jonghyun pushed the younger off him and glared. "Just leave already." Taemin nodded and hurriedly got dressed before leaving.
 
The door opened and Onew greeted Taemin with a hug; Taemin happily returned the hug and he felt his heart racing 100 miles a minute. "I'm glad you convinced Jonghyun hyung to let me see you!" Taemin said when he pulled away from the hug.
 
Onew smiled and led him inside the warm familiar house. Taemin loved it here, he felt home here instead of at Jonghyun's. 
 
Onew sat down on the couch and Taemin followed behind, he cuddled up to him and smiled in content. "I really missed you." Taemin said as he played the Onew's large fingers. 
 
Onew smiled and watched him. "I missed you more." He kissed the side of his head, Taemin leaned in to his touch and closed his eyes.
 
Onew and Taemin knew better then to have when they were alone, Jonghyun would find out and would never let Taemin see Onew again. Although, Taemin tried to convince Onew into having with him so he could tell Jonghyun that he cheated, then he would be able to leave. Onew disagreed, he even though he loved Taemin, he would never do anything like that to he best friend or his lover. 
 
"When do you think is the right time to leave Jonghyun, hyung?" Taemin asked, leaning up against Onew.
Onew his hair softly and smiled. "When I feel like it's safe, I'll tell you." Taemin nodded and checked his phone clock. 
 
25 mintues left.
 
Taemin smiled and snuggled up into Onew before passing out.

When Taemin woke up, he found himself in his and Jonghyun's bed. He pouted and teared when he wasn't with Onew anymore.

Jonghyun walked in and smirked when he saw him awake.
 
"Good you're awake. Now strip and get on all fours." He demanded when he took of his pants and shirt. Taemin did was he was told and stripped himself .
 
When Jonghyun was fully , he climbed on to the bed and postitoned himself behind Taemin before he slammed in.