End

Demon's Love

Right, so this is the last chapter of the story....

Enjoy!!

English isn't my first languange, if there any mistakes that bother you, please tell me so I can fix it


 

Hyesun has already left when Sungmin came to the roof and sat beside me. He is smiling when he look at the stars.

“So beautiful…”

“Once… “

“Hm? Sungmin look at me. I took a deep breath.

“Well, once there was this boy. He was a normal, healthy boy. The boy was really like to sing. Then, on one sunny day, the boy and his parents are going to vacation. But, something gone wrong with the car. The boy didn’t really know what happened, he only felt the car was spinning, and crashed. The boy lost his consciousness, and when he gained it back. He can only saw both of his parent died. Well, you may said that his condition weren’t good either. In his dying breath, he only wished that he could turned back time.’ I stop talking to see his expression.

Sungmin is crying. I wiped his tears and smile at him. “You’re okay? Why are you crying anyway? It isn’t really sad story.”

“But… its yours, so…” I hug him, trying to comfort him.

“What happened then?”

“Well, no way you could turn back time. The boy realized that and became angry. That anger made him turned into a demon. That’s the end.” There’s a short silence until I said again

“I’m sorry.” I could see his eyes filled with confusion.

“I’m so sorry for everything. I lied to you. I told the people around you to said those things. To make you down. So I could made you fell into my trap. The truth is… your life is still long. You won’t died anytime soon. If you took the surgery, you would be okay.”

Sungmin is laughing.

“Are you okay?”

“If its about that, I already know. When the first day school, that’s why I asked you not to read my mind.” He said. I look at him in disbelief. “Its okay Kyu. I already accept the decision that I’ve made.” He said with his usual calming smile.

“Why? Why are you so calm accepted you death?”

“Well, partly because I don’t know what else to do. And partly is because I love you.“

“You sound really stupid.” I said to him. Great, now we just made another classic forbidden love.

“There’s only one thing that I don’t know.”

“What?”

“How did you suddenly come in from my window, which place at 2nd floor?”

“I jumped.”


 

I stare at Sungmin who is sleeping at my shoulder now. Slowly I pick him and went to his room. When his body hit the bed, he woke up.

“Sorry to wake you up.”

“Nn.. its fine.” He said with sleepy tone. I smile and leaning to kiss him. He kissed me back. And then, as usual, I let my instinct took over.


 

I look at his cute sleeping face, he really look exhausted after those things we have done. And then suddenly an idea popped up in my head. I wearing my clothes again, kissing his forehead and whispered ‘I love you’, then rushed to the window and then fly away from his house.


 

“You want me do to what?” Hyukjae ask me in disbelieve. I sighed.

“I want you to help me.”

“Because?”

“Because, I want to save Sungmin, and you’re the smartest person that I know, that’s why.”

Hyukjae gave the ‘seriously?!’ look, which is quite annoying. “Okay I’ll do it. For the sake of my job too.” He said. “So… what are gonna do now?”

“Lets started with searching how to break the contract first. I’ll asked one of my friend and you could search from any books that exist.”

“But that would take weeks!” He said with frustrated.

“Then start searching now!” I said, and the fly over to one of my senior.


 

I landed on the roof of the most luxurious apartment in this city. Then I took stairs to the one of the room in 15th floor.

“Room 367. I hope it’s the right number.” Before I knock, one man opened the door. I didn’t recognize the man. He has a dyed blonde hair, and black eyes.

“Is Kim Heechul live in here?” He nodded.

“Can.. can I meet him?”

He smiled and said in broken Korean, “Please do come in.” and then I walk into the apartment.

Heechul is sitting in the sofa, his brown hair is now flaming red, very Heechulish.

“Hi Kyuhyunnie.. “

“Like usual, you already knew I’ll come huh…”

“Of course, I’m the great Kim Heechul must have known whenever his dongsaeng come.” He said in his usual cocky tone. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh! Have you met Hannie? He’s my boyfriend..”

I look at this ‘Hannie’ and nod politely to him. He smile and nodded back.

“I want to ask you something.”

“Hm? What?”

“Can we break the contract?”

“No.”

“Isn’t that too quick answer?” I felt annoyed.

“Nope. There’s no way the contract could be bro.. wait, why do you even want to do it?” He ask me in suspicious tone.

“That’s none of your business.”

“Oh really?” I groaned. When it comes to heechul, there’s no way you could hide anything.

“Fine fine! I’m in love with him. I’ve made a stupidest mistake in my entire life.”

“Falling in love with someone, even your prey isn’t stupid Kyu, being in love with your prey is good enough rather than never in love at all. “

“And since when you become this lovey dovey anyway?”

Heechul stare at ‘Hannie’ with a tender smile on his face. “Since I found him.” He said with such a loving tone.

Creepy…

“You know Kyu, eversince you come in to this room, I smell something different about you.. hm… ah! You just had are you?” He said, making me sniffing at myself, not smelling anything.

“So, who the unlucky guy?”

“A.. anyway, I came here to ask you how to break the contract. Not talking about the .”       

“Tch, fine. The only way to break the contact is to kill one of the side. You, or your prey. Simple isn’t it?”

“How do you kill yourself?”

“Very easy, but very painful. The only thing you’ll have to do is seal yourself up, and then when the contract time is up, and if you don’t kill him, you’ll dead.” Heechul said with a serious tone. I thought about this decision well. 

“There’s no way a happy ending in this case you know. Its either you, or him that has to die.” Those words make my heart ache. Thinking that I won’t be able to be with him again, forever. He will be disappear from my life and I will never forget him and live in misery. If I don’t, I will be disappear from his life. Maybe only became him bad memories, a nightmare, or just an illusion, then, Minnie will continue his life like nothing happened.

After hours of thinking, I finally made my decision. I smiled to Heechul face.

“I’ll kill myself. I’ll seal myself in the far away land from here. Then, please seal me up again. Just in case I breaktrough. I’ll asked Hyukjae to guard me, and then I’ll asked Hyesun to protect Sungmin.”

Heechul smiling with his usual tone. “Fine. I’ll do it. But you can’t relying to much on my power.”

 

Hyukjae glared at me. And Hyesun looking at me in disbelief.

“You’re asking me to guarding you?” Hyukjae ask

“And kill me if I break trough. Yes.”

“Oppa!! You can’t do that!”

“Yes I can. And you know your job, right? Protect Sungmin.”

"No! I just don’t want you to.."

"Hyesun ah.. please. Just do it this time.” I said to her. She bring her head down.

And after that all I can remember is dark covering me and all I think about is Sungmin.


 

My mind has gone crazy. My head hurts as if I’ve been hit by a truck. Then my mind gone blur and my chest started to hurt. It felt like I’m being burned alive.  It seems that I’m on my edge of sanity. And all I can smell is my prey scent.

My prey looked at me, and I smile, showing him my teeth. I knew I had turn to my demon form, I can smell fear from his fragile body. I my lip.

He is walking towards me, and hugged me.

"I love you." He whisper that sentence that make me back to my senses.

"Sungmin.."

"Are you alright? You looked so pained. Is it because of me?" He asked in his worried tone. I looked around and saw Hyukjae lying on the ground, seems hurt.

"Kyu!!"

I turn around and saw his clear brown eyes with tears. I smiled and tried to wipe them. Then I look at my hands they don’t looked like humans anymore. I brought it away from him.

"Go. Leave me alone."

"But…"

"I love you, my bunny Min, and I want you to be happy. Now, please leave me alone." He shook his head. Before I can say anything else, I can feel that I will lose myself again.

"I’ll miss you." I whisper to him. He cried and looked to my eyes. And all I can see is dark again.


 

I woke up with the hangover feelings, and in front of me, Sungmin is lying there, covered in blood, dead. I can’t believed my eyes. Tears are forming in my eyes. My sight became blur and I started to heal his wound.

"He already dead." Hyukjae said.

"I knew, I wasn't blind"

"Then why.."

"Just because! I.. I don’t want his parents see him like this. He don’t deserve a wound." I said in low voice. "In the end, I still eat his soul."

"No."

"Huh?"

"No, you just killed him, not eating his soul." He said in his usual flat tone. I looked at him in disbelief. 'There’s no way that can be true. He won’t reborn again. I already ate him.' I convincing myself.


 

I put his body softly on the bed. Then I kissed him for the last time, and go out to hide. I can hear his parents cried. And guilt fill me again.

Hyesun approached me.

"Oppa, I’m sorry." She said with her head down. I patted her head.

"It’s alright, maybe it what supposed to be. I guess fate isn’t something we can decide." I spread my wings and fly over.


 

In the club, at the dark corner, a girl cried. Then the red haired man come to approached her.

"Spill it." He said to the sobbing girl. His face look angry, making the crying girl felt so terrified.

"I said spill it up!!!" He yelled while hitting the table with a loud bang. People started to avoid them. The red haired man stare at the girl eyes.

"Oppa.."

"Don’t you dare to ‘oppa’ me, ! Tell me why did you do that? Why did you sent Sungmin to Kyuhyun?!" Heechul asked in angry tone. The young girl, Hyesun, started to crying again.

"I.. it’s because.. I.. I.. I love him. I love Kyuhyun oppa."

"And what? You love seeing him in pain?"

"N no!"

"Oh! Do you think that killing the man he in love with will make him love you? Listen well, ! Don’t you dare to approach him anymore. He doesn’t deserve a like you! You will stay out from him, started now, do you understand?" Heechul said. Hyesun could see his flaming red hair started to look like a real fire. She nodded in fear. Heechul gave her a dark smile.

"And you sure know that I don’t like liars, do you?" Hyesun nodded.

"I’ll watching you." Heechul said


 

After cleaning your grave, I looked at the name at the black stone. Adoring the sweet name that I never forget.

Lee Sungmin.

';Sungmin, my sweet little bunny, it has been.. 50 years after your death. All things about you seems gone now. I only had my memory about you. If you really reborn, I hope you are healthy and happy." I whisper to the stone, hoping that somehow, you could hear me.

"After that day, I never forget about you, Hyukjae still doing his job as reaper, but now, he had found his love. Remember Lee Donghae? He also a reaper now."

"Heechul and Hangeng hyung are doing well, and I never saw Hyesun again, since that day." I said to the stone.

"Goodbye, my love." I whisper to the black stone.


 

Walking on streets in the middle of Seoul city isn’t something I usually do. But that time, I don’t know why, but I want to do it.  

Then, someone bumped to me. He doesn’t smell like human, and when I lift my face to see him clearly, the whole world seems stopped in that moment.

The brown kind eyes, brown hair, fair face, the M-shaped lips. The man that I love, is now standing in front of me.

Hyukjae was right, Sungmin is now reborn, he became the same as I am now.

A demon.

"Sungminnie.." I hug him.

"Who are you?" He said in a confused face.

 



 

So what do you think?

Confused? Sad? Happy?

Comment please...

Thank you for reading my stories! *HUGS*