Contract

Demon's Love

Author POV

 

“Poor boy, they said he’s not gonna make it, even if he operated.” One of the maid said, the other only nod dan give him a pity look. “Yeah poor thing. What is his name again?”

“Sungmin. Lee Sungmin”

A man with a sad face is looking outside his windows from his bed, he let out a sigh and whisper, “If only....”

Then a gush of wind blew hard. And a man came in from his window. Sungmin look at him suspiciously. His black hair looked quite messy, with dark brown eyes, and a very handsome face. He has an evil smirk on his face.

“I can make your wish came true you know.. all you have to do is.. ouch!”

An apple hit his head. Sungmin didn’t care if he is the most hottest person he ever saw in his life, he still a stranger, hot ones. He took pear now.

“Wait!! Stop!”

“Who are you?! What are you doing here?!”

“Take it easy cutie.” The man said while he took the thrown apple from the floor. He walk to Sungmin side and put the apple on the table.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, and I can make your wish came true.”

“Are you some kind of salesman?” Sungmin asked innocently. Kyuhyun looking the man in front of him carefully. Brown hair and brown eyes suited him perfectly. His face is really cute.

“You’re such an innocent human. I’m not a salesman. I’m a demon. Do you even understand what it’s mean?”

“Demon? So you have a bat wings then? Can I see it?” His eyes got sparkling. Kyuhyun raised on of his eyebrow. ‘Humans really are mysterious.’ He think

“You have to pay to see.” The demon smirked again.

“Read my mind then!”

“I’m a demon! Not some magician! Why are you thinking about pink bunny?” Kyuhyun asked when he see some image of pink bunny in the man head. Sungmin clapped his hands, he smiling brightly.

“Awesome! You really are a demon!” he said. Kyuhyun smiling at the man behaviour. Sungmin smile faded, he looked to the demon’s eyes

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Wh.. when will I die?” Kyuhyun really confused right now, he know human is so timid. But he never saw this level of timid. Nevertheless he aswered the question.

“I don’t know. The one who took care of your dying time are reapers, not demons.” Kyuhyun said.

“Call some reaper then.”

“Sorry, we really don’t have a good relationship with each other. Why do you want to know it so bad anyway?” He sat on side of bed. Sungmin pouted, “It’s nothing! I just..

“What?”

The others said that my life is not last any longer. “I’m going to die soon. I just want to know when… Anyway, what do you want to say earlier?”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “I can make your dreams come true, if you made a contract with me.”

“And the payment is?”

“Your soul.” Sungmin gulped hard. Then silence fell between them, until Sungmin answered,

“Okay. I’ll do it. My wish is.. I just want to attend school until I graduated.”

“That’s all?”

“Yep.”

“Seriously? I mean other people would wished to be cured from their illness, but you’re….”

“I just wanted to do it! I never attend any school properly, you know?” Sungmin said with his sad voice

“Okay then.” Kyuhyun smirked at his next prey. It made Sungmin a little scared, “It’s not painful right?” he asked, biting his lower lips. Kyuhyun smirked got wider.

“It is. But it’s not like you’re going to feel it forever tough. By the way, where do you want me to put it?”

“Put what?”

“Contract sign.” Kyuhyun said. “What else?”

“N..neck would be fine.” He said with a small voice. Kyuhyun smirk and suddenly bite the other neck. Sungmin was really surprised. And for about 5 minutes Sungmin felt his neck burned. He gasped.

Kyuhyun release his bite and saw the pentacle he has made. He bit the other longer than it supposed though. He found the cute guy’s neck addicted for him.

Sungmin rubbed his neck, the burned sensation is fading away now

“Your wish has came true, you can go to school.”

Sungmin smiling brightly. “Can I go now?”

Kyuhyun gave him a disbelieved look. “It’s 9 p.m. Any school had already closed at this hour”

“Oh! Right.. Then, tomorrow will you go with me?” he asked. Kyuhyun shake his head.

“Why?”

“I don’t go to school. It’s not important…”

“Of course it is. You can see your friends there!” Sungmin. Kyuhyun stand up and go to the windows.

“We’ll see tomorrow.” The demon said as he jump outside the windows. Leaving Sungmin shocked with his action

_______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for chapter 1!

Yeah I know it short. I'll try longger next chapter....

Please let me know if I do something wrong so I can fix it...

Thanks for reading!!