Love

Demon's Love

Kyuhyun POV

I knocked on his windows. To make sure he ready for school, Sungmin open his windows and smile, somehow it made me return the smile to him. He looked at my back and smile even wider.

“Does it match your imagination? Its not a bat like one though..”

“Cool.. is that your wings? Can I touch it?” He said while his hand is trying to reach my black, raven like wings. I hold his hand and smile, trying to stop him from touch my wings.

“Let’s go to school thing, shall we?” I carry him with bridal style and we fly to the school, on our way there, Sungmin looks like a 5 years old boy. He really excited when he see a bird flying beside us and other small things.

As we arrived at school, I hide my raven wings and go inside the white building. There’s a lot of souls, I mean, human in the building.

“Oh, you have to register as the new student first.” Sungmin said. I smirked.

“Don’t have to do that. I have made my schedule and my name registered.”

“How?”

“You don’t need to know.” I said, not wanting him to know how I use my ‘magic’ to do everything. Then someone with blonde hair, and familiar face appear in front of me. We made a eye contact, then he looked at Sungmin, maybe he noticed my contract mark. He looked at me with his sharp eyes, asking me what have I’ve done. I smirked.

“Well, hi Hyuk.”

“Don’t you dare ‘Hi’ me. What have you done?! You made my job harder!” He said with rage

“Kyu, who is he?” Sungmin asked.

“Lee Hyukjae. Reaper.” I introduced the blonde.

“You said you don’t know any reapers!”

“I said we don’t have a good relationship. It doesn’t mean I don’t know one.” Sungmin pouted at my words, he stomped his feet and turn away, maybe he go to the class. I return my attention to Hyukjae.

“You really attracted to him. In the past 3 month you just staring at him.”

“How did you know that?”

“I’m in charge of this area now. What is his wish?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just answer.” He ordered.

“He want to go to school, because he think he is going to die soon.”

“Bull. I saw him before, his death is still long! You lied to him.” He glared at me. I rolled me eyes

“I’m a demon. What do you expect from a creature like me? I watched, lied, and then eat him.”

“You’re despicable. But, you can’t do it alone, right?”

“Is that mattered? I asked my friend to do the favor.” After a short silence, Hyukjae turned after muttering ‘whatever’ and left me there. I turned to my own class. Sungmin is already there, his next seat is empty. After listening to the boring teacher speech, Sungmin tap my shoulder

“Hey, can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Can you please, don’t read my mind? It’s a bit creepy.” He said. I frowned, he said it was cool yesterday, but now he changing his mind, humans is really complicated. But in the end, I agree.

The lessons are really boring. I would fall asleep if I could. So in the end I just staring at my prey. His soul would taste sweet, I my lips, imagine how he would taste. He looked at me and smile gently,

“Is there something wrong?” He asked, I shake my head and keep staring at Sungmin, who now blushing.

‘His blood would taste nice..’ I thought. I drowned in my imagination about how he would taste until someone tap my shoulder, again.

“It’s lunch time!! Lets go to cafetaria!!” Sungmin said to me.

“I don’t eat human food.”

“But I do. Lets go!” He drag me to cafetaria, where a lot af human speaking to each other.

“You seach for seat, and I seach for food okay?” Sungmin said, not waiting for me to agree, then he left me alone in the middle of humans. I sighed and looked for a quiet place to eat. Sungmin came with two plate of food.

“You sure eat a alot. “

“One is for you. Eat it..”

“No!”

“Eat!!” He said like the voice of a mother

“I don’t want it!!” I said pouted my lips and looked away from him. Sungmin laughed a bit

“I thought you’re a mature man. But you’re just like a 5 years old kid right now.” He said. I looked down to the food he brought.

“It’s disgusting.”

“No it doesn’t!” Sungmin protest. Ia rolled my eyes.

“Just eat. You and I have a different taste.” I said.

“But you must be human once right?” He asked while eating hamburger.

“Yeah, so?” I stabbing something in my plate. Try to avoid remembering those terrible memories. Ugh, why does this human is so nosy?

“So why do you became demon then? Ah, don’t play with your food!”

I stop stabbing it and glare at him.

“Do you always this noisy? Just eat already.” Sungmin pouted, but to my relief he finally eat in silence. I sigh and look around me. And I saw Hyukjae, again. He is talking to a human. He has a brown messy hair, and a child-like smile.

“What are you looking at?”

“Who is he?” I ask, pointing at the human.

“You mean Lee Donghae?”

“Lee Donghae? Wow, I must admit, he is the most amazing human I’ve ever met in my whole exsistence.”

“WHAT?!” Sungmin yell. I heard a disbelieve sound and a slight of jealousy.

“What? Do you really had to yelled? Are you jealous?”

“But Donghae? Why? Do you even know him?”

“No. I don’t know him. But I could tell that he has a quite amazing way to make a reaper laugh.”

“Why? Isn’t it a normal thing to makes people laugh?”

“Well, Hyukjae is a reaper, not human.”

“So?”

“Reapers are not supposed to show any emotions. Their only job is to watch people soul, and decided if that person should die or not. A really boring job.”

“Is that why you became a demon? Because you didn’t want to felt bored?” He asked, make me sighed. This boy is not gonna stop until I tell him my reasons huh? Should I told him? Then the bell rang. Huft, saved by the bell.

“Aish! Why the bell rang already?” He pouted, which make him cute. I can feel my cheek blush, damn, I mustn’t falling in love.

“Kyu! Come on! It’s time for history!” Sungmin shake my shoulder. I groan and stand up.

I really have to control myself not to fall in love with my prey.



A Few Months Later..

I was looking at the stars, at Sungmin’s roof  when someone came toward me.

“Oppa.” I didn’t have to look to know who is she. Afterall she is my partner.

“Hyesun.” She giggled then sat next to me.

“So how is it? Is my work okay?” She asked me. I stare at her perfect face, like other demons

“Perfectly great.” I said, earning another giggle.

“Then, when will you eat him?” She asked. Making me feel….. sad? I’m not really sure with this kind of emotion. Afterall, I haven’t felt it in a long time.

"Oppa?"

"I… I don’t know anymore, Hyesun-ah.."

The memories of those past days we spent together, making memories, and those happy things past trough me. Making me confused.

Have I really fallen in love with Sungmin?


 

Finally!!!

After..... months....

I'm sooooo sorrry, I can't update quickly, 'cause there're a lot of reason

I have a load of works, a test, and other school thing...

Comment? Please?