The indenial Stalker

Made from Heaven Part 2

Back to Japan

Minhee is on the phone talking to Kyuhyun while she's on her way to a restaurant to have her dinner.

"Yeah... I know. I'm just glad she's okay now."  Minhee told Kyuhyun as she enter the restaurant.

"Me too. So no need to worry now huh?"

"yeah."

"I miss you princess."

"I miss you too."

"What time is it there now?"

"it's almost 9pm. There?"

"almost 8pm... time difference... Even time is telling me that I'm 1 hour far away from my wife."

"................................"

"that's why you should take care of yourself there huh?"

"yes. I am. You should take care of yourself too."

"Yes. I am. I've been eating a lot lately."

"yeah. Siwon oppa told me. He warned me that by the time we'll be back in Seoul I will saw a big version of my Kyuhyun."

"He said that?"

"yup."

"Maybe I should stop eating."

"hahahahahahahaha....."

"Yah! That's my way of taking care of myself because I don't want you to worry about me... I am eating a lot here. So you must do the same thing."

"I am......"

"Are you eating on time?"

"yeah."

"Are you eating instant food again?"

"no. I'm at a restaurant."

"What are you doing there? Are you dating?"

"Yah! I said I'm at a restaurant. Eating. ALONE!"

"hehehehehehe. Just making sure. Minhee-ah...."

"mmm?"

"There's no japanese guy that's been wandering around near you right?"

"huh?"

"How about at work? No one is bothering you right?"

"Kyuhyun-ah!"

"Well my wife is very pretty. You were able to make me fall in love with you. So I bet a lot of guys there are curious about you."

"Cho Kyuhyun-ah."

"neh?"

"I'm only yours."

"I know."

"Do you think that I will find another man here? No one can replace your evilness and charm."

"Yeah. Because i'm the only Cho Kyuhyun."

"funny..."

"princess.... I love you."

"I know and I love you. And can you stop talking to your hyungs about long distance relationship going fail."

"I'm not talking to them."

"as if I'll believe you."

"seriously Minhee-ah. Do you think I will believe in them?"

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"I know you. You'll just say that you don't believe in everything that they told you but it will lingers on your mind."

"what?! Nope. It's not."

"yeah right."

"no. It's not like that."

"then what?"

"It's.... just........ that I think I'll go crazy if I don't see you."

"hahahahahahahhahahahahaha...."

"You think its funny?"

"Sorry baby. I can't help my self to laugh. You're so cute when you're like that."

"Don't you miss me?"

"I just told you a while ago that I miss you."

"really?"

"yes."

"I miss you too."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too princess."

"Kyuhyun-ah....."

"mm?"

"Can you send me picture of you? I'm wondering if you really gain weight there?"

"hahahahahahahahaha...."

"what?"

"nothing. I'll take pictures later with hyungs then I'll send it to you."

"Okay."

"You should do the same thing. Take a picture with your co workers and with JYJ hyungs."

"eh?!"

"why?"

"nothing.... Its just that...."

"Princess I gotta go. We'll resume shooting. I love you."

"ah. Okay. Bye bye."

"Bye princess."

"bye."

end of call

"It's just that i don't have good feelings about him ever since he stole my phone." Minhee said to her phone then put it on her bag.

"What you're going to have for tonight?" the lady asks Minhee

"Just give me the usual." Minhee said.

The lady took her order then leave.

She turned to her bag again trying to locate her other phone so she could call her mom but Jaejoong suddenly appears in front.

"What the?!"

"What?!"

"What are you doing here?"

"why? Are you the only one who knows where's the best korean restaurant here in Tokyo?"

"tssssss........."

"I'm hungry. Can't I eat here?"

"whatever." She said then gets her phone to dial her mom's number.

"calling your boyfriend?"

"NOPE!"

"I just thought of saying hi to him."

"WAE?"

"I know who he is?"

"huh?!"

"That's why he never get jealous when you''re working with SJ and that's why he's also not jealous today even though you're working with JYJ. Because he will never be jealous."

"I can't follow you."

"hah! Because he's also famous. Just like me."

"w-what? W-what are you talking about?"

"Don't deny it. You're right because he really did know me. Because we worked together before."

'What the hell? How did he know about Kyuhyun?' Minhee thought to herself.

"I know who he is. He's working with SM right?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Minhee tried to lie.

"hahahahahahahahaha....  Don't deny it. You're with him. I saw you at the hotel lobby you're with your boyfriend. Changminshiii." Jaejoong said.

Minhee stares for a few seconds at Jaejoong then laugh which made Jaejoong look like a fool in front of her.

"YAH! YAH! YAH!"

"Really? Changminshii? Shim Changmin? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Jaejoong is confuse... He didn't expect this kind of reaction from Minhee.

"Seriously. Kim Jaejoong. You think that me and Changminshii?"

"I saw both of you. Yesterday at the hotel."

"Are you stalking me?!"

"NO! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?"

"You said you saw me and Changminshii."

"Well because I really saw you. He gave you flowers then you hug each other. Then you went down to his car and went off somewhere."

"You're really are stalking me..."

"I WASN'T STALKING! I accidentally saw you at the lobby."

"Then followed me at the parking lot which is at the basement of the hotel!"

"Can you please stop shouting." Jaejoong asks Minhee.

"You stole my phone and now you're stalking me?"

"Yah! I said I'm not stalking you."

"Then what is it? What do you call it?"

"I accidentally saw you at the lobby. I got curious so I followed you."

"You got curious?"

"You said your boyfriend knows me but never jealous of me that's why I want to see him. I wanted to see how does he looks like."

"And you thought Changminshii is my boyfriend because he's with me."

"well yeah...."

"you're one of those people who doesn't believe that a woman and man can be friends without any strings or anything. Just plain friends. Closeminded."

"yah!"

"tssss......."

The lady suddenly appear and gave Minhee's order.

"You're not here to eat arent you?" Minhee asks him.

"Well for your information. I came here before you came. I already finished eating. You can asks   Halmoniem." he said as he points the owner of the restaurant.

".........................."

"So if its not Changmin. Then why he gave you flowers yesterday?"

"why would you think I will answer your question."

"nothing..... I'm just trying."

"well... It's none of your business."

"it is because i know Changminshii; we're good friends."

"well we are not friends."

"If its not Changmin then who?"

"Why are you so curious about him?"

"Nothing...."

"Can you leave me alone. I am trying to have a quiet dinner here."

"Is that so? I should leave you then."

"Yeah. Leave."

"I guess Changmin-ah know something about your boyfriend right?"

Minhee stops eating and call the lady to just put her order in a box and she'll just eat it at home and left to go to restroom.

Jaejoong on the other hand follow the lady and asks if he can pay for Minhee's food.

"You seem to be interested on the young lady." The owner asks.

"Ah. Aniya. Halmoeni."

"the young lady is very pretty and very nice you should asks her out."

"Aww. Halmoeni. I'm not interested on her."

"well... actions speaks louder than words my dear."

"Halmoeni. Trust me. I don't like her and she already have a boyfriend."

"So what she's not married yet. You still have a shot. You're very handsome and a great guy. Who will not fall for that."

"hehehehehehe. I'll just pay for her meal. How much is it?"

Jaejoong pays for Minhee's meal just before Minhee return to pay for it.

"No need honey. Jaejoongshii already pay. Isn't he so kind." The owner said.

"ah... neh. Annyeong halmoeni. I'll go now." Minhee said

Minhee turn to Jaejoong who's just keep on smiling crazily beside the counter.

"tss... Thanks." Minhee said then left.

"w-wait..... Halmoeni. I gotta go too." Jaejoong said then follow Minhee.

"Young people nowadays...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to search Mr. Simple on NaverMusic, dosirak, Melon, and Mnet. Thank you ELF.