Still on the move... mistaken identity

Made from Heaven Part 2

After the photoshoot everyone was busy getting ready to leave the location. When Minhyuk call Minhee.

"Jae have a magazine interview today. I need you to come with him. I'm sorry to inform you late. I wasn't aware that he has an interview today."

"It's okay. I'll go."

"Thanks Minheeshii. He's at the parking lot. He will take his car. Meet him there."

"Neh. Annyeong."

"Okay. Take care. Sorry."

"It's okay. I'll go now."

Minhee went straight to the parking lot and she saw Jaejoong's car. She went closer and knock on the window. Then it went down.

"You're here." Jaejoong greets her with a huge smile. Then open the door for her.

Minhee gets in without even saying a word to him.

"You okay?" He asks her.

"yeah. We should go now. You might be late." She said.

Then Jaejoong starts the engine.

Skip

They went to a restaurant.

Minhee didn't bother to asks why they went there. She just thought that maybe that is the place where the interview ill take place.

Upon entering the restaurant the waiter quickly led them to a private room.

Jaejoong quickly sits as he was assists by the waiter. Then the waiter approach Minhee who is still standing and looking around.

"Why are we here?" Minhee asks Jaejoong

"Aren't we allowed to eat?" He said while looking at the menu.

"Where's the interviewer? You're supposed to have a magazine interview."

"There's no interview."

"NO INTERVIEW?! What do you mean?"

"I just told hyung that there is an interview so that he will let you go."

"I don't have time for this." Minhee said then stand up but Jaejoong hold her hand.

"Sit down. You need to eat. Look at you. You need to take care of yourself."

"What are you trying to do?"

"I just want to see you eat. Look. You didn't sleep last night. Your nose bleed earlier. I even lie to my manager for him to let you go earlier. So that you can eat and rest early."

"........................."

"Look I don't want to argue with you. I'm just being nice. If you don't like it then don't. I took you here because I thought you need to eat so that you could have your rest earlier than the others. I don't need you to appreciate my efforts but at least try to be nice to someone who's trying to be nice to you."

"It's just that you don't really have to take me to this kind of place. You're a celebrity remember?"

"Are you afraid because some people might see me with you or someone you know might see you with me?"

"What?!"

"boyfriend... I thought he doesn't get jealous."

"And you have to bring him up?" 

"well if that's what's bothering you."

"No. Its not!"

"so stay and eat. I am hungry."

"tssss....." Minhee sit again while Jaejoong took the menu again to hide his devilish smile. 

Skip (Last day in Seoul)

Jaejoong was on his way out of the hotel when he heard someone calling

"Minheeshii! Minheeshiii!"

He turned around and saw Minhee walking towards a guy wearing a cap and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"What the?!" Jaejoong immediately hides himself.

He take a look at Minhee again who is now hugging the guy.

"That's his boyfriend?!" he whispers to himself.

Minhee's POV

I was on my way to go out when someone called me

"Minheeshiii! Minheeshii!"

I looked around then I saw him. TVXQ's magnae.

"What are you doing here?!" I asks him while giving him a hug.

"well your boyfriend asks me to check on you and these are for you. You like white flowers right? Because I forgot what flowers he told me to buy for you. So i just get these."

"Thanks. You know you don't have to obey all his request."

"Ahmmm... orders. It's orders from your boyfriend. It's okay. I'm used to it."

"You're all spoiling him."

"Well.... by all means he's Cho Kyuhyun..... Going somewhere?"

"Going to visit my mom."

"She's still in the hospital?"

"Ani. She was already discharge. She's at Uncle's house right now."

"Okay. I'll give you a ride."

"Is that one of his orders too."

"Nope. That's my order to myself. Let's go. I'll take you there." He said.

"Okay." Then I followed him to the basement parking.

Jaejoong's POV

I followed them all the way to the parking lot. They were walking like they were not a couple. They didn't even hold hands or something. Does he really loves Minhee? It doesn't show.

Then they stop in front of car. They guy opens the door for Minhee before getting on the other side to get in.

When he get inside he remove his cap and his glasses.

"WHAT?! THAT"S CHANGMIN?! HE'S MINHEE'S BOYFRIEND?"

________________________________________________________________________

How's everyone doing? Still spazzing over Mr.Simple/Superman performance.... kekekekekekekekekekeke... I am.....  Did they blow your mind? .... yeah Mr. Simple? Alright? Alright!.