Minhee on hot seat!

Made from Heaven Part 2

Next Day

Jaejoong’s POV

“They’ll be taking a few pictures then they’ll start the interview.” Hyung told us.

“Is it individual shot for the pictures?” I ask him.

“ani. It’s a group shot.” He said.

As I’m getting ready for the shoot; I heard Junsu calling talking to Minheeshii? Is she here? Why is she here?

“Whoa. You’re great and fast. Gumowo Minheeshii.” Junsu said.

“Ani. It’s okay.” She said.

What are they talking about?

“Yoochun-ah!” he called Yoochun.

“Minheeshii did my make-up. See?” Junsu said.

“Whoa! You’re great Minheeshii. I can’t recognize Junsu-ah. He looked like an alien before but now he looks like a prince.” Yoochun said. “Prince of alien.” He added.

“Yah!”

She just laughs at them.

What is she doing here?

“Hyung!”

“Why is she here?” I pointed at Minhee.

“She’s with Ms. Yoon. They came to observe. Is there a problem?”

“Nothing.”

“You’re up first okay?”

“neh hyung.”

Then hyung went to Junsu, Minhee and Mickey.

Just avoid her Jaejoongshii. That’s the best thing to do. Avoid her. She’s not her. She’s not. She may look like her but she’s not. Concentrate on your work. Ignore her.

Skip

“Good Job Everyone.”

The photo shoot was over.

“Hyung. Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Junsu asks our manager.

“yeah. Hyung. I’m hungry too.” Mickey said.

“Okay. Let’s all eat. Ah Ms. Yoon. Why don’t you join us?”

“Ani. I still have a lot to do at the office. Why don’t you take Minhee instead just be sure to give her a ride home. She’s still not used to the streets here.” She said.

“That’s too bad… Where’s Minheeshii?” Junsu said then went to look for Minhee.

At the restaurant.

“Minheeshii. You should eat more.” Junsu said while giving her another slices of meat.

“ahm. It’s okay….” She replied while trying to signal Junsu to stop putting another slice on her plate.

“Don’t be shy. We’re from same company now.” Junsu said.

“ahhhh?”

I can see that she’s really shy because she’s scratching her hair again.

“How old are you by the way?” Hana noona our cordi asks her.

“24.” She replied.

“You’re young. Really young. I wish I was still young like you.” Hana noona told her.

“I heard you worked as a cordi before?” Minhyuk hyung asks her.

She worked as cordi before? What group?

“really? What agency?” Noona asks her.

“Ah? Eh?.... SM.”

She worked where?

“You’ve worked with SM? How come I didn’t see you there?” Junsu asks.

“I bet you’re with SHINee?” Mickey asks.

“Ani. I was assigned with Super Junior.”

“WHOA! Really?! You were assigned with them? I can’t believe this. Is Leeteuk’s abs are real?” Noona asks.

“Yah! Hanashii. You’re kids are just in front of you and you’re talking about the abs of Leeteukshii.” Minhyuk hyung said.

“Noona. We have abs too.” Junsu said.

“I am used to see your abs. I want to see others.” Noona told Junsu. “Are they really nice? The abs? I mean them. Ofcourse them.” She asks Minhee.

“Neh. They are.”

“Yeah. They are the nicest people I ever met.” Mickey said.

“We’re nice too.” Junsu said. “right hyung?” he asks me.

“neh.” I replied.

“Why did you leave?” Minhyuk hyung asks.

“I decided to go back to school to finish my studies.”

“You can still work with them while studying.”

“Ani. You have to be a full time employee with them.”

“But you have to admit being a cordi is a great job. You get to be with gorgeous people. And have a greatest pay ever. Why don’t you just be cordi instead of working at the office?” Noona asks.

“yeah. That’s right!” Junsu agrees with Noona.

“I don’t think I can. I still have to go to school. I won’t be available every day.”

“Oppa could work on that.” Noona, Junsu and Mickey just shot a glance at Minhyuk hyung.

“Yah! Don’t look at me like that?” Hyung told them.

“Hyung. You can do something about it.”Junsu said.

“Oppa. Aren’t you feeling sorry for me? I also get tired. I need someone who could help. I’m getting tired of taking care of these handsome trios all by myself. I need help.” Noona said.

“Hyung. You should get Minhee. She’s great and she already has an experience.” Mickey said.

They are all so eager to make Minhee part of our team.

“Aish…. Jaejoongshii. How about you?” he asks me.

“I don’t know.” I replied to him.

“I’ll talk to Mr. Okazaki tomorrow.” Hyung said.

And they all cheers. I saw Minhee smile at them then she looks at me.

-Minhee’s POV-

“I’ll talk to Mr. Okazaki tomorrow.” Mr. Sung said said.

And they all cheers: Hanashii, Junsushii and Yoochunshii. They seemed to be very excited for me to join their team. Then I looked at Jaejoong but his face is blank and just continues eating. This guy puzzles me. Yesterday he was just offering me a ride back to the office then now he’s completely ignoring me. He’s worse than Kyuhyun.

Just right before we leave Hana and I went to the restroom.

“Minheeshii?”

“neh?”

“Just call me unnie. Okay?”

“neh. Unnie.”

“We will be working together. I’m so excited. At last there will be another girl on this team.”

“But it’s not sure.”

“Oh! It will be. I know. Trust me.” She said then went inside the cubicle.

Hot Times naega neoreul nuntteul ttae All my life time, ojik neoman gajyeodo dwae
nal heundeul go shiryeon jwo do, injeong halsu bakke eobtneungeol, neon hana ppunin nae saram

 (Minhee’s message tone)

Princess. I’m just checking if you’re alright. I’m trying to call you on your other phone but you’re not answering. So I thought that you’re maybe busy. Anyways. Don’t forget to eat dinner. I love you. I miss you.

Baby Kyu.

My phone. But it’s not ringing. I held my pocket. My phone is gone.

“Oh !”

Kyuhyun is going to kill me.

“Minhee-ah. Is there a problem in there?”

“Unnie. My other phone is missing. I’ll just go outside and look for it. I might leave it at the table.”

“Okay.”

I immediately go out and went back to the table. The table is already clear. They must’ve thought of waiting for us outside. I still search for my phone on the table. I search under the table; I searched even the mattress.

“Did you find it?” unnie asks.

“Ani.”

“Let’s ask the waiter.”

She calls the waiter and asks. The waiter called another waiter.

“Minhee-ah. What’s the color of your phone? It’s white. It’s LG lollipop.”

I told her then she told the waiters.

“What did they say?”

“They didn’t see anything.”

“Gosh. He will kill me. If he knows that I lost it.”

“Who? Your boyfriend?”

“He gave it to me.”

“Just tell him you lost it and you didn’t mean to. I’m sure he would understand.”

“I hope so.”

“Let’s go. The guys our waiting outside.”

We get to the van. Junsushii immediately asks me. What’s wrong?

“She lost her phone?” Unnie answered him.

“Huh? Where? At the restaurant?” Yoochunshii asks.

“neh.”

“did you guys asks anyone there if they saw it?” Mr. Sing asks.

“Neh. But they said they didn’t.” I told him.

“let’s go back and find it.” Junsu suggested.

“Gwenchanaeyo. I still have another phone. It’s okay.” I said.

“are you sure?” Junsu asks me again.

“neh.”

All throughout the whole ride I’m thinking about my phone. Kyuhyun took a picture of himself using that phone. I’ll be screwed. He’ll be in trouble. I’m the reason for that trouble.

I get on my apartment; still don’t know what to do.

“I’m screwed. I’m so careless. How can I be so stupid? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.”

I tried calling Kyuhyun but he’s not answering so I just send a message and ask him to call me back.

Hot Times naega neoreul nuntteul ttae All my life time, ojik neoman gajyeodo dwae
nal heundeul go shiryeon jwo do, injeong halsu bakke eobtneungeol, neon hana ppunin nae saram

Unknown Number

I’ve got your phone. Don’t worry I will return it tomorrow.

Jaejoong.

“! He got my phone!”

 

The next day

Minhee is waiting for Jaejoong at a restaurant.

Flashback

‘Meet me at Ayaro’s. It’s 5 blocks away from the agency.’ Jaejoong.

End of flashback.

Minhee is so nervous while waiting for him. She’s thinking that she have to look cool in front of him like nothing is wrong. She will just get her phone back and leave. And wish that she would never ever see him again despite that they’re working under the same company and there’s a possibility that she could be a cordi of JYJ.

She’s been waiting for him for hours.

“What time is he going to show himself?” She asks while staring at her other phone.

She’s been staring at her phone wallpaper; it’s her picture with Kyuhyun at the wedding park.

She misses him so much. That at times like this she wants him to be with her. When she’s confused and don’t know what to do. Kyuhyun is the one who’s telling her to calm down and think about how to turn things to her side so that she could win.

“I wish I could tell you that someone stole my phone.” She said while staring at the picture.

“I’m sure you will kill me once you find out that I lost it or rather someone stole it.”

She never told Kyuhyun about the phone. She just lied to home about the phone. She made a lame excuse that she left the phone on her school locker.

She looked at her watch again. It’s been 1 and half hour no Jaejoong.

“Stupid Minhee! I should’ve not believed in his words that he will give me my phone.” She said then stand up ready to leave when a man suddenly take a seat on a chair in front of her.

“You’re leaving without your phone?” the man said.

Minhee she take a look at the man.

“Jaejoongshii?”

“Why? You’re expecting a super junior member?” he said.

“Where’s my phone?” she asks.

“Why are you in hurry?”

“I am in a hurry. I’ve been waiting here for hours. I have to go to work. Give me back my phone.” She said.

Jaejoong leans forward closer to her face; but Minhee move back to avoid him.

“Here’s your phone.” Jaejoong said then take out the phone from his pocket.

“Thank you.” Minhee immediately grab it and walk away.

-Jaejoongs POV-

I’ve been watching her for hours now. There are times when I thought she’s going to leave when she looks at her watch but she didn’t. She just keeps on staring on her other phone. She looks like she’s talking to her phone. What a crazy girl? Talking to a gadget.

I take out her other phone the one that she lost yesterday.

Flashback

dashi ireona, nal gidaryeojun geudael bogo shipeo dashi doraga hago shipeun mal saranghamnida

“Junsu-ah. Your phone is ringing.” I said.

“ah? Ani. I left my phone at the van.” Junsu said.

Who’s phone is that?

I looked around then I saw I white phone on the mat where Minheeshii is seated.

I picked up the phone then it stops ringing. I look at Junsu but I guess he didn’t notice anything. He’s too busy talking to Yoochun and Minhyuk Hyung.

Out of curiosity I flip the phone open and I saw Minhee’s picture.

So it’s Minhee’s phone. I don’t what went to my mind. I immediately put it on my pocket and pretend that nothing happened.

On that night; her phone is keep on ringing. I decided to take a look on who’s calling her probably her boyfriend.

‘Hubbybabykyu.’ It says. After a few rings it stops. Then a message came. There had been 15 messages for her.

It’s all came from the same name: hubbybabykyu.

You’re going to leave your girlfriend then you’re going to send her a lot of text messages.

I leave the messages unread. Then I went to the main menu to put the phone unto silent mode when I accidentally went to the galleries. There were no pictures except for one picture. It was her with….

“KYUHYUN?!”

End of flashback.

I saw her. She’s leaving. I should stop her.

“You’re leaving without your phone?” I asks her.

She takes a look at me.

“Jaejoongshii?”

“Why? You’re expecting a super junior member?” I told her.

“Where’s my phone?” she asks.

“Why are you in hurry?”

“I am in a hurry. I’ve been waiting here for hours. I have to go to work. Give me back my phone.” She said.

I lean forward closer to her so that I could see her eyes clearly but she moves away.

“Here’s your phone.” I said.

“Thank you.” She immediately grabs it and walks away.

Minhee’s POV

It’s off. I didn’t remember turning it off. He must’ve turned it off. He should’ve just return it last night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't have time to proof read this.... Sorry. :(