Annoying Love.

Made from Heaven Part 2

ring ring ring

"Yubuseyo?"

"Where are you? Why did you leave me here?"

"Who is this?"

"Jaejoongshii? Where are you?"

"And why would I tell you where am I? Don't you remember what you did? You stole my phone?"

"I didn't stole it. You lost it. You should be thankful that I found it."

"Well you should've returned it last night."

"You're not answering my question. Where are you?"

"why?"

"You're going to agency. I will go back there also. Let's go together."

"and why in a world do I have to go with you?"

"its because i return your phone."

"nice try. NO!"

then Minhee end the call. Jaejoong on the other hand.

"She's no ordinary. This is the second time she hang up on me. You hang up on me. I Kim Jaejoong."

He calls her again.

"What do you want?" Minhee asks upon answering her phone.

"I want to ask something."

"I don't intend to answer it so bye."

"What is your relationship with Kyuhyun?" he immediately asks.

Minhee is shocked from what Jaejoong asks.

"Why? We're friends. Why is it wrong to be friend with an idol?"

"Friends? Then why out of all SJ members. He's the only one who have a picture on your phone. And it's not an ordinary picture. You're in that picture too."

"YAH! You look at my phone! How dare you!"

"Because a name hubbybaby is keep on flashing on your phone last night. Is that your boyfriend? Does he knows that you're keeping a picture of celebrity on your phone?"

"Its none of your business" she said then end the call.

skip

Minhee's POV

"Minheeshii! Minheeshii!"

"neh."

"Mr. Okazaki wants to talk to you." Aya said.

"Huh?"

"He wants to see you. Come." The she suddenly made me stand up and push me to Mr. Okazaki's room.

"Sir. Here's Minhee."

"Oh. Thanks Aya. Please join us too." Mr. Okazaki said.

"me?"

"yes."

Then me and Aya both take our sit in front of Mr. Okazaki.

"I would like to talk to both of you about something. Well the manager of JYJ told me that they will need another cordi."

"You should get Aya." I said.

"Me?"

"she's great. She will do good."

"Ah. yes Minheeshii. We will get Aya and we will get you too. Both of you will be transferred to JYJ's team as their cordi. We already fixed your schedules. Well you see the members of JYJ have their own schedules everyday and Hana their cordi can't handle it. So they need another two."

"There would be one cordi per member?" Aya asks.

"yes."

"no!" I blurted out.

And they both looked at me.

"What's wrong Ms. Minhee?" Mr. Okazaki said.

"Nothing sir."

This is bad. Bad. Why did I never think that this would happen? After what happened. Ottoke?

"How about you Ms. Minhee?"

"me?"

"yes. What can you say? Do you like the offer?"

"The offer? I'm still thinking about our schedules. We're student."

"Minhee. Are you okay? he already discuss it. Were you not listening?" Aya whispered to me.

"he did?"

"yeah."

"Well. Don't worry. You can give me your answers tomorrow." Mr. Okazaki said.

skip

No one's POV

"I already talk to the management about the additional cordi. Since the three of you will be having different schedules I ask for additional 2 cordi." JYJ manager said to the three

"So Hyung. That'll be Minheeshi and?" Junsu asks.

"And Aya. Hana will assist Jaejoongshii... Minhee will assist you and Aya for Yoochunshii."

"yes!" Junsu exclaimed.

"NO! Noona should be assigned with Junsu. Junsu will be on musical and he will have to go to Korea for that. Minheeshii can't go to Korea. She studies here remember?"

"I forgot about that. So it'll be Jaejoonshii and Minheeshii. Sorry Junsu." 

Junsu was disappointed while Jaejoong was smiling devilishly at the corner.

Meanwhile at Minhee's Dorm

"What did you do today baby?" Minhee asks Kyuhyun.

"TV guestings. Interviews. Magazine photoshoot. We'll be heading for Manila this Saturday."

"I see."

"How about you? How are you there? How's your studies?"

"It's fine. I'm doing fine."

"How about your work?"

"I'm also doing fine. They told me that they will transfer me to JYJ's team as their cordi?"

"Hmmmmm... That's good."

"yeah." she said.

"Is there any problem?" Kyuhyun asks.

"ani...."

"Okay."

"I miss you." Minhee said.

"I miss you too. So much." Kyuhyun said. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you so much princess. I miss you so much. I want to see you."

"I want to see you too."

"I'll fly there tomorrow."

"And how would you do that?"

"It's simple. Get a plane ticket and took the plane to go there and see my wife."

"You're making it so easy."

"because it is easy. When we think of it. Its the people around us who's making it difficult."

"Baby....."

"I know. I know. But you must always remember this. You will always comes first before anything else. You are the most important person in my life. I will give up anything for you."

"You don't have to give up anything for me. You know that. I love you and the things that you do."

"I know. That's why I'm thankful because you're very supportive."

"I will support you. Always remember that."

"I love you Park Minhee. I will always love you no matter what happened."

"And I love you too Cho Kyuhyun. I will forever love you."

"Princess. I send something to you. I think it will be delivered to you by tomorrow."

"what is it?"

"it's a surprise."

"what is it?"

"Why do i have to tell you? It's a surprise. Means its a secret."

"you know i hate secret and surprises?"

"you know how I love to see your face being annoyed when I'm not telling you something or when I'm keeping a secret from you. I wish i could see your face right now. You're probably pouting your lips like a duck then your eyes.... then your brows. You look so cute... Aigoo. I'm missing you more... You're making me want to buy a plane ticket."

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun. You're making fun of me again huh?"

"nope princess. I'm just..... missing my wife. That's all. This is what a husband do when he misses his wife so much. Imaginng his wife making a cute face. I miss you so much princess."

"I miss you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late updates. There had been series of events which made me go home... Yes... I'm back in Manila....