Friend talk with the family

The irritating skater boy

"Guys im going to the store to get bannana milk!!"you shouted you grab a lollipop and put it in your mouth and grab your skateboard and heading to the door "wait rei~"  sehun reaches and grabs your hand ,you turn arounf blushing "yes sehunnie?" you say blushing "n-neverm-mind"he says stuttering "ok"he lets go of your hand you smile and head out eating your lollipop.

everyone come into the living room "ok so who likes my sister?"asked jaejoong.....noone raises their hands "ok who loves our sister?"asked TOP kai,taemin,zelo and sehun raise their hands. "oohh 4 guys well i aprove of all four of you guys cause i like you all...SO let the love war begin!!" "oohh love war~~~~" rei says making everyone jump "oh rei your home...."says jaejoong "obviously~"you say rolling your eyes playfully smiling and going over to zelo and sits on his lap leaning on his chest, he smiles and puts his head on your shoulder "soo whos having the love war~?"  "ohh noone my cutie pie~"says chanyeol "i feel left out~"you say pouting "i hope its not the people i like"you mumble "sorry my girl i cant tell you~" zelo says "fine"you say firmly and get up and go sit and kais lap. He blushes and you kiss his cheek "aigooo kkamjong why you blush~?" you ask "on bbecause a beautiful gurl is sitting on my lap" he says smiling you blush pink "o-oh l-kamsamida" you say flustered.meanwhile taemin sehun and zelo are boiling with jealosy. After like 4 hours of talking you all fell asleep ,but what you didnt know was you fell asleep in someones arms.