reunion pt 2

The irritating skater boy

"so rei~ introduce us to these handsome guys"says bom smiling "bom unnie theyre all like 20 and 19 and 18 so yeah" "dammit" she cursed you laugh at her "but anyways this group full of blondes is B.A.P short for best,absolute,perfect,that yongguk i call him gukkie,thats himchan hime,thats zelo jello ,thats youngjae my cousin obviosly i call him  brains ,daehyun daehyunnie and jongup jongupiee~~"they smile and introduce themselves "next group the one with 12 people . Thats chanyeol yeolli ,baekhyun bacon ,suho angel,sehun sehunnie ,kai kkamjong luhan chubby cheeks xiumin baozi kris appa lay dimple,chen orange tao pandabear D.O owl" they all bow "this is SHINee thats key umma jonghyung dino taemin taeminnie onew chicken onew  minho giant"they bow aswell "now the last BEAST thats doojoon doojoonie kikwang kiki dongwoon woonie junhyung bad twin hyungseung hyunie and yoseob yeobo~"they bow again "they live with me~" you say cheekly"oh they live with you"says myungsoo "omo your talking to me i missed your voice "you say as you hug him ,he just smiles "sooo....since they can live with you...can we?!?!?!?" asked dara "yeah of course i always have alot of rooms lets go!!" you grab kais arm and walk to the limo.
~15 minutes later~

you guys arive at the room "ok sooo look for the rooms that dont have the group names on top arra?" they all nod "k go imma go order pizza" "ill come says kai with you" "kk kkamjong~" you both enter the kitchen ,teen top infinite big bang 2ne1 and dbsk go pick their rooms 

~10 mins later~

teen top room:

DBSK:

infinite:

bigbang:

Dara and boms room:

cl and minzy room:

they all go to see your room and theyre really not surprised at what they see but they stare at your bathroom in awe:

~meanwhile in kitchen~

"hii can i get 10 large pizzas please ,yes thanks buh bye"as you locked your phonyou saw a cockaroach "KAI!!!!"you screamed and hugged him tight tearing "OMO sshhh baby its ok kkamjong is here" the all of a sudden you hear running as everyone came  into the kitchen "what happened?!?!!?"asked jaejoong worried "b-bug k-kill it"you studder ,they all stare at you in disbealife ,you frown "meanies kais the only one who protected me"you say and cuddle in kais chest he smiles,all of a sudden you hear the doorbell "ohh the pizza...kai can you come with me?" you say looking up he smiles and nods ,he takes your hand and pulls you to the door . you open the door "heres your pizza miss" "ahh kansamida~"you give him 50 dollars ''keep the change" he leaves you yell for everyone they come in "can we watch a movie~"asked sehunnie "yeah ok how bout a tale of two sisters?" they all agree ,you turn on the movie you sit inbetween taemin and Dara as the movie began he put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer ,you tried wiggling it off but gave up and snuggled into his chest blushing red hoping that him and dara never saw.

oowww rei is blushing~~!!!!! (dara thoughts)