YOu!!! again!!

Made for each other????

 

You had been busy the whole week with your projects. Being an architect was never easy and you were very much aware of that. You had finally finished your project, two days before the deadline. You were hungry but on opening the refrigerator, you realised you had forgotten to buy any food. You pouted and decided to walk to the nearest convenient store to grab some food. You bundled yourself in some warm clothes as it was pretty chilly outside. You got yourself a whole lot of food to last yourself a week. Happy with all the shopping, you were walking home.

Jiyong watched you as you walked home smiling. He was stunned at the sight of you, seeing you after a month seemed like forever and he could not believe his eyes. Unaware of Jiyong watching you, you continued your walk home. You had to eat healthy for the baby. You swear you could feel the baby growing inside you even though the bump did not even show. How would it, it had been just over a month and a half. You were nearing your apartment when you heard someone call your name. As you turned around, you hoped it was not the person you thought it was.

Jiyong had come out of his car and had started following you. He was happy that it was early in the morning so there were no people to recognize him or it would be a hassle. As he realized that you were nearing your house, he gathered all his courage and called out to you.

You could not believe it. After all you had done to ignore and erase Jiyong out of your life; there he stood in front of you. You did not know of what you were feeling, you were angry at him for breaking your heart but you were happy to see him as well. One part of you wanted to hug him and tell him how much you missed him while the other part of you wanted to scream at him for cheating on you.

Before Jiyong could say something you ran to your apartment and locked the door. The reaction was a bit too fast for Jiyong, who stood there stunned at what just happened but then followed you only to realise that you had locked the door.

He lightly knocked the door. You could hear it. He had missed you and wanted you back but did not have words to express it. ‘____ yah, open the door, look I am sorry’ he said. You started tearing up, you missed him but he had cheated on you for god’s sake. You kept quiet, he continued ‘please let me explain myself, please, I miss you.’ You still kept quiet, he was quiet as well. After a while, he spoke, ‘I will wait here until you open the door’ he said. ‘Stay then if you want,’ saying this, you went to your room and covered your head with the blanket. You knew he would soon be gone. Hours passed but you were wide awake. You were worried about Jiyong, you knew he must have left but a part of you was not sure. You opened the door and looked and the sight of Jiyong sleeping outside made you tear up. It was really cold yet Jiyong had waited outside.  You lightly tapped him; he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at the sight of you. You hated him but you loved him as well. You asked him to come in and prepared him a hot cup of cocoa. He was glad to know that a part of you still cared for him. He looked around your apartment and smiled at the sight of the no smoking sign you had pasted on your wall. He was happy to know that you had quit smoking.

You gave him the hot cocoa and asked him to leave after he finished it. He was hurt by your blunt words but he knew he deserved it.  Suddenly, you heard a knock on your door. You looked into the peep hole and saw your friend. You got worried, you friend hated Jiyong for having cheated on you and now he was in your house. If she saw him, she would kill you for being all too soft hearted. You signalled Jiyong to go hide into your bedroom, as confused as he was; Jiyong obediently went inside the room and locked the door.