Walking away!!!!

Made for each other????

 

You were out in the rain crying. You did not want to believe what you had just seen. Jiyong kissing another girl was the last thing you wanted to see. You did not want to believe it and ran away with tears welling in your eyes. You made your way to the house you shared with Jiyong. Since the day he had asked you to be his girlfriend which was a year and a half ago, Jiyong had felt that it would be better you shift in with him considering his busy schedule. You had readily agreed because you wanted to spend every second of your life with the man you loved the most. However, now it felt like all you had been doing was living a lie. You entered the house which held a million memories for you before but now it was filled with millions of lies. Your eyes lay on the picture of you two; you smiled at the sight of it. You had taken it on your first date to the amusement park, how you missed those days, how happy you were. Why did it have to turn out like this, why? You felt tears rolling down your cheeks. You wiped it away and walked up to your room to pack up. As you were packing up, you started tearing up even more. It is never easy to walk away from the one you love and that too after you find the man you loved and trusted cheated on you. As you were packing up, you heard Jiyong head up the stairs to the room. As he had no idea that you had found out about him cheating, he was confused when he saw you packing. “Are you going somewhere?” he asked. You did not reply because you knew that if you looked at him then you would burst into tears. When you did not respond then he came to you and held your hands. His touch was what you loved but now it seemed all a lie. All of sudden, you just burst into tears and started screaming at Jiyong, “Why?” He looked as confused as ever but he just looked at you which angered you even more.   “What wrong did I do?”  Jiyong questioned you. You could not believe that he was acting all so innocent about it when he knew clearly what he had done wrong. “How could you seem so calm after you cheated on me, Jiyong? How could you?” you screamed but he just denied cheating on you. You had enough, you just packed your bags and walked away even though Jiyong was begging you to listen to his explanation but you knew that there was no explanation for cheating and you were not going to take any of it.

As you walked out of the house, Jiyong’s pleading seemed to be quietening until you could hear no more of his voice. You knew it; he was cheating on you that is why he was no longer defending himself.  Even though you hated him at the moment, you did wish that he would come and hold you back. As you walked out of the house you had shared with Jiyong for the past one and a half year, you felt your eyes welling up but you wiped it all away because you had be strong for yourself and your baby. Yes, you were pregnant with Jiyong’s baby.