' Why did you do this to me, Jiyong?' - you

Made for each other????

 

You had been told in the morning that you were pregnant and that was why you had gone to visit Jiyong in his studio without calling him because you wanted to surprise him but then he left you stunned.

It had been a month and a half since your break up with Jiyong and you were back in your old apartment. At first it had been hard for you to adjust but then you managed to pull yourself up for the sake of your baby and your best friend had been a huge support. All these days, you did not watch TV or listen to the radio just in fear of hearing Jiyong’s voice and breaking down. You had occupied yourself with pregnancy books and all sort of health books because you had to be fully aware of the circumstances for you were going to be a single mother after all.

You had always been a fan of junk food but now you had even stopped that. Your favourite cola and chips were all long gone from your apartment and you had quit smoking as well. Jiyong always had problems with you smoking and to stop you from smoking, he had quit as well. You smiled at the thought of that but then you stopped. Jiyong had cheated on you and that would never change, but at the same time you missed him dearly. He had been there for you all the time and you had been there for him as well. You had been a good girlfriend as far as you are concerned, you had never once complained about him not giving you time because you understood his tight schedule but he had been a good boyfriend as well, always making time for you. You wonder where the two of you went wrong.

You were out shopping for Baby clothes at a department store. You did not know the gender of the baby but that did not stop you from getting prepared for the tiniest of details for the baby. You had always wanted to be a mother but you never imagined that you would become a mother in such an unlikely situation. You had dreamt of having baby but with the man of your dreams by your side. You remembered the conversation you and Jiyong would have about having a baby. He had always wanted to be a father and he would boast saying kids liked him and that he would make a great father. He would always make fun of you saying that the baby would like him better than you and that would form a pout on your face. You would always have an annoyed pout on your face but now you wished that things were fine and he was by your side and that the baby would actually like him more than you. All you had wanted was to have a family but seems like fate had other plans for you.

You felt a tear trickle down your face; you wiped it away before anyone could see it. However a certain someone had already seen your tears and you were oblivious to it