Runaways.

The Secrets of Lee Jinki

I keep running and dodging people a cop stops in front of me. And one stops behind me, I look around, then I see Key. He's coming behind the cop that's in front of me. I quickly turn and grab the cop by the neck I lift him up off the ground. I hear the other cop scream and I hear him fall to the ground, then people scream all around us.

"Should I kill you? Or not?" I ask I show my fangs to the cop. The cop gasps for air, startled.

I throw him through the air he knocks into some people I turn around and look at Key. He's poking the cops still body.

"Key, let's go" I say and grab Key I start dragging him along.

We walk at a fast pace trying to look calm but then we both break out into a run.

When we get back to our school we immediatly go to our dorm room.

"Pack u whatever you need" He says. Heading up to where his bed is.

Key watches me but then grabs a bag and starts packing clothes I pack some of my clothes, then I hurry to the bathroom and grab the backpack with the blood. I bring it over to Key.

"Don't pack too much" I say and set the backpack and my bag down Key just nods. There's a knock on the door and we both look up.

I hestitantly go to the door I swallow and take a deep breath I open the door and look at the tall handsome male in front of me. I sigh releived.

"Hi, Minho" I say quietly.

"Have you heard about all the weird things happening lately?" He asks he goes to the couch and sit down. I just watch him.

"Yeah, weird, right" I say slowly going over to him.

"Why are you guys packing?" Minho asks looking at the bags Key just stares at Minho.

"Where... Going to my place, my mom is moving furniture around, she asked me and Onew to come over to help" Key says as if he has been practicing what to say for a long time.

Minho nods and stands up. "Okay, then I'll leave so you guys can finish packing" He says then walks out of the dorm. I look at Key.

"Nice job, do you have everything?" I ask and look around. Key nods and grabs his bag. I get my bags and we head out.

We walk down the hallway no one really notices us, which is good. We walk past the office and out the doors. I look at Key I can tell he's nervouse, after all he's never missed classes at all, and he's a straight A student. So this will be a first for Key.

We walk through the gates of the school. I can see Key glance at the school one last time but we keep walking. We walk in silence for a while.

"Where we going?" Key finally asks.

I look at him and think I look around.

"I don't know, the cop knew who I am so. My house and your house aren't safe, there was a place near where I woke up after I was attacked. Let's go there." I say and start walkin in that direction Key just nods and walks slightly behind me.

Again we walk in silence until we get to where I woke up and look at the abandoned place next to it. We walk in and look around, there's no one here, just a lot of buckets I open one, there's blood. I drop the lid when my senses start to act up, I take a deep breath. Then turn around there's someone standing at the door. Key turns and looks at him he gasps then backs away so he's closer to me.

 

--

Sorry this was so short. ;A; I wanted to give you guys another chapter, I haven't had much time to right much. Sorry. OTL

And now I don't know when I'm going to be updating because the hurricane might take my power.