Control issues

The Secrets of Lee Jinki

If there's ever a word you can't figure out, because it looks like a letter is missing it might be a "p" the "p" is broken on my keyboard so I have to press really hard and sometimes I don't catch it.

----

I do nothing all night, I wait till morning. I hear Key's alarm clock go off. I grab my school uniform and go down the stairs I sigh and go into the bathroom. I change my clothes and brush my hair and teeth. Key comes walking in sleeily, he doesn't even care I'm there I look at him as he pees he's falling asleep just standing there. I chuckle and just watch him. I wait till a little bit of time goes by. I lightly tickle key's sides. He jumps and looks at me. He buttons his pants.

"How long have you been there?" Key asks emberessed.

"Ever since you walked in" I say and chuckles. "Come on, hurry up where gonna be late for breakfest." I walk out of the bathroom and grab my backack.

Key comes out 15 minutes later, he looks gorgeous. He always does he grabs his bag and we walk out of the room together everyone stares at us, well, Key I look down as I walk. I can smell blood I look up and wip my head around. I look at Taemin he's bleeding not badly just a little he probably doesn't even notice. I grab my sun glasses out of my backpack and quickly ut them on.

"What are those for Jinki? Where inside" He says he looks at me and tilts his head slightly.

I look at him trying to come up with a beleivable story.

"The doctors say I have to wear them, my eyes are too sensitive" I say hoping he beleives me. He just nods and smiles.

We walk down the hallway until we get to the caffeteria we go to our usual table, where Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key and I sit. I sit across from Taemin trying to ignore the smell of blood. I clench my fists and look at the table. My head snaps up I look at Taemin then I quickly stand.

"I have to go, I'll see you guys later" I say and bow slightly. I turn and start to walk away.

"Everyone please sit down." A deep voice calls I freeze and go back to my seat it's a cop. I avoid looking at him.

I can feel my fangs come out I run my tongue over the points.

"The nurse, Mr. Kim, has gone missing. And a cop was attacked last night by a student he caught in the caffeteria." The cop says his eyes searching the crowd for anyone susicious.

I can feel Key's eyes on me. I avoid looking at him I look at the cop. Not showing any signs, well, trying not too.

"Okay, everyone can get back to what they where doing" the cops turns and walks off.

I stand up ignoring Key I quickly walk out of the caffeteria and out of the school. The nurses office in closed off, there inspecting it. I look around then head for the town. Someone's arm grabs me I turn and push him back a little too hard. I stand there frozen. It's Key. I hold jmy hand out to him. He takes it cautiously and stands up.

"Jinki, are you okay?" Key asks me.

I look at him and nod I give him a little smile not showing my teeth or fangs. I can feel my eyes change I can hear the blood pump through Key's veins. I swall and just looking at his neck.

"I have to go" I say quietly turning and walking off.

I go into Seoul and look for somewhere to go. Somewhere to eat, I walk trying to ignore the sound of heartbeats and blood flowing through the people I get to an alley I grab a guy and put my hand over his mouth. I pull him into the alley far enough so people can't see I sink my fangs into his neck. His scream is muffled since my hand is over his mouth. He can't move since I'm stronger than him. I carefully set him down and look at his lifeless body. I wipe my mouth off on the back of my hand.

I walk out of the alley and head back to the school. I walk there slowly not wanting to deal with Key.

When I get there I walk in and go to the bathroom I wash the blood of my hand and looks at myself in the mirror I run my hands through my hair and take a deep breath. I wish I wasn't like this, I want to be normal, but I can't and I never will be. What will happen if I get caught? I ask myself. I sigh.

I walk out and Key's standing there I look at him and he looks at me.

"What's going on Lee Jinki?" He asks he crosses his arms and taps his foot on the ground. I can tell he's annoyed with how I've been acting. "You where the one that attacked the cop? Wheren't you!" He snaps.

"Key I ca-" I start but Key cuts me off.

"Don't Key me!" He snaps He grabs my arm and pulls me outside. "Who are you?" He asks. 

"I'm Lee Jinki, your roomate, and best friend. I've changed, but I'm okay" I say I did change, more than he will ever know and I'm not okay, since I have to kill people to eat. I step towards Key and hug him gently trying not to squeeze too tight.

Key hugs me back and buries his face into my shoulder. He sniffles.

"I just don't want to lose you, because of something stupid, you know you can tell me anything" Key says he pulls away and wipes his tears away.

"I know Key" I look at him, but I can't tell him about who I have become I just can't I can't risk losing him because I'm a monster. "Let's go to class" I say with a warm smile, my fangs have retracted.

I take Key's hand and we go to our first period class. We take our seats that are next to each other and wait for the students to take there seats.