The Truth

The Secrets of Lee Jinki

Do you readers think I should put ? I'm debationg on whether I should or not.

---

Classes go by slowly Key and I are in most of the same classes together, even P.E, but he doesn't do anything since. Well, he's Key. I can't help but look at him, everytime I look at him I get more and more feelings from him, but, I can't like him, it's too dangerous what if I lose control? What if I killed him? I shake the thought from my mind.

When class is over I change and then go to Key he miles and stands up. He locks his arm around mine and we stark walking.

"Hey! Kibum" Someone shouts. We freeze, it's Taeyang. We slowly turn to face him.

"Hi Taeyang" Key says quietly he bows.

"What are you and your boyfriend going to go do? Why do you get to sit around while we work our butts off?" 

"Shutup, Taeyang." I say I step in front of Key.

Taeyang looks at me and throws a punch I stop it with my hand and crush his fist I can hear the bones break he screams and falls to his knees. He holds his hand in pain the teacher runs over and carefully looks at Taeyang's hand then up at Onew.

"Go to the office" He shouts, I can tell he's angry.

I turn and look at Key, Key's looking at me. Shocked. I walk around him but he grabs my arm. I look at him. But he doesn't say anything he just lets me go.

I walk out of the gym, then to the office but I just walk passed it and out of the school. I keep walking until I get to the gate I push them open with my unnatural strenght. I sigh and walk into town. 

I get to a store I walk in and buy a backpack and a sweatshirt. I have an idea as to what I can do. I walk out after purchasing the items, I put the sweatshirt on and I start walking again. 

I get to the hospital I look up at it and smile I can smell the blood of the patients I step inside and look around everyone is busy tending to the people I smile and walk through the doors no one notices me I walk for a while looking into each room as I go by. I try not to be too attracted to the smell of blood. I keep walking I pull the hood of the sweatshirt over my head so the cameras can't see me. I walk into a room and go to the big metal fridge I open my backpack wide then open the fridge I stuff the packets of blood into my backpack. A siren goes off I look around and close my backpack. 

Two cops come into the room I look at then with my head half down so my hair covers my face and so does the hood. 

"Put your hands up!" One of the cops shout I just look at him I walk towards the cops and push them against the wall hard. The cops gasp and leave a dent in the wall. I smile then walk out a cop pulls my hood off I gasp and look at them my fangs showing I know the cameras got me but not my whole face. I quickly run out. I was faster than them. I get outside and dissapear into a crowd of people. Cops are going around searching people with backpacks I take it off and hug it to me. I go into the alley and wait for night. 

Its a Lon wait but it's finally night time. Cars speed by as people head home I walk out to the sidewalk and start heading back to the school. 

When I get to the school I quietly go in then to my dorm I go in quietly the lights are off but the TV's on but no sound. I turn the lights on and look at Key he's watching TV I go to the TV and see what he's looking at its video footage of me in the hospital. 

"Explain, Jinki" Key starts. "What we're you doing at the hospital?" He asks.

I look at him shocked that he was able to tell its me.

"That's not me" I say quietly.

"Bull!" He snaps. "I can pick you out of a crowd of look alikes!" He snaps

Key stands up and grabs my backpack from me.

"Key, wait" I say.

He opens it and looks at the blood then at me. He drops the backpack and backs up away from me. He shakes his head.

"Stay away from me, I know what you are" Key says his voice cracks.

A tear rolls down his cheek, he's scared, and upset. He goes to his bed and crawls under the covers and faces away from me. I pick up the backack and zip it up, I feel awful for not telling my best friend, but I just, I couldn't tell him. I go to the bathroom and put it under the cabinet, behind the towels, shampoos, Conditioners, and soaps. It's hidden so no one can see it unless they really look.