Kissland

A Star and A Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUgVMBseZac  (Play this :) )

We had slept at Jay's house last night, and had Leslie sleep in the other room. We both were so tempted to but wanted to be sober and remember the moment exactly with full aware emotions and senses. It was 3am and we were both awake and a bit sober. Since we didn't do the nasty we only laid in bed grinding against each others body.

"I want you so bad." I whispered in his ear, I knew that made him hot. He bit his lips.

"Can I touch you?" I nodded and said "Only a little."

His hands lifted under my shirt, touching my stomach. Our lips touched in passion and wetted by our tounges. Heat passed through our bodies and through our mouths. My fingertips touched his rising and downing abs, they clenched harder as he breathed. I was lifted upon his abdomen. His hand rised to my s and massaged through my bra. I could feel his other half becoming harder which made me more aroused.

I moaned lightly and told him to hold on for a second. I wanted to play music to make it feel more , ual, so to say. As the song played, I walked slowly towards the bed where he was. When I got close he pulled me close, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I bit my lips hard and moaned lightly into his ear. Our legs wrapped around each others and our bodies roamed the land of each others bodies.

"Why can't I just make love to you?" He groaned, filling my body with the vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter