Friends Grow Up Too

A Star and A Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they saw each other they both had the same face, but I wasn't afraid at all. I should introduce them, but quickly did I prepare myself for anything that could happen. I motioned Jay towards the both of us. He smiled nervously and Zico and I stood up. "Babe, this is Zico, Zico this is Jay Park." I smoothly said, proud of myself for not stuttering.

"A pleasure to meet ya." Zico uttered politely, at times it seemed like he treated people he didn't know better than me. Jay nodded and sat down next to where I was sitting. "Um, well I am Mia's childhood friend and we both just caught up before you got here. Might I ask if you were THE famous Jay Park?" Again, Jay nodded. I elbowed him, hoping he would get the idea.

"Erm, yeah that's me." And that was all that he said, I sighed.

"And why did you want Mia of all people?" There it is, the real question that he wanted to ask. I groaned, he was truly an idiot.

"She kinda stood out, I guess. Maybe I just thought she was cute. Maybe I just wanted her for the ." I elbowed him again, he sould have just kept his mouth shut, because Zico had his eyes wide open, switching his look from me to Jay.

"Wait, so that means you gave him to cookie, Mia?" I punched him in the shoulder, how dare he ask me that?

"No! I did not, we haven't even had yet." Zico smiled and sighed, but what for? Jay then put his hand on my waist.

"Well, I did have plans for-" I covered his mouth before he could say another word, lest Zico get more ideas. Where was Leslie when I needed her? All the men I knew were like boys.

"Anyways, I knew Zico since I moved here as a child. And he was always there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter