A Few Things To Know

A Star and A Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived a while later, but we didn't do anything. Though I am sad that we didn't anything, I'm glad that we were together again. He was gone for a while and it made me think of having with him. It was a childish thought of mine. He started speaking but I didnt hear him, but watched his lips move. Something about him made me feel this way and it wasn't him being away from me. We started at a concert and now we're like this. It's strange. I wanted to know more about him, but the only thing on my mind was and driving him crazy, I need to slow down.

I laid my head on his shoulder and his heat and smell was loving. He stopped talking and looked down at me, smiling. The silence was inpenetrable but it wasn't uncomfortable. He was the reason why I got my own place,with Leslie anyway, and the reason why I stayed in Korea. We fell asleep there together easily and comfortably.

The next day was easy, the sky was sunny. The wind blew warm air and people seemed friendlier. He took me to one of his signings and let me sit next to him. Some of his fans asked if we were dating and some wanted us to take pictures together. Later we went to a photoshoot for his new album and we took one picture together. There was free food there, it was awesome.

The day was busy but I wanted to make it EVEN funner, I invited Leslie with us. We went to Taco Bell and got dorito tacos. The night ended with alcohol, food and three drunk people.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter