Man of My Dreams

A Star and A Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I honestly knew what happened to me wasn't good at all. I've never fainted in my entire life. Until now. My vision blurred and I knew I wasn't in reality yet. I slowly closed my eyes as my skin started to feel a faint touch of fabric almost like a cloud with a hint of warmth. A hand appeared and touched my lips lightly, then reached towards my stomach. Though the hand reached for my stomach my clothes started to get removed and then the body that belonged to the hand appeared afterwards. It was a man, whos lips felt soft and full as it kissed my neck, I had moaned and my stomach tightened. The man stared back at me with his eyes piercing into mine, then at my body. He bit his lips and his hand was sent into my pants. As I moaned, my body shot up and I suddenly had woken up. My eyes burned by the sudden sunlight seeping through the curtains of the room I was apparently sleeping in. I started to get out of the bed I was in and my my way through the door.

"Ah, you're awake!" Leslie walked towards me to give me a hug. I peered over to see the same person who caused my sudden faint from yesterday and the same guy from my dream. He smiled at me like it was nothing as he at the lemon in his hand. Instantly I became calm, I shouldn't be mad at someone I don't even know.

"Why am I here? And why are we not at home?" I asked Leslie, but she ignored me and rubbed her head against my neck.

"We're at the famous Jay Park's casa! Isn't it amazing?! Come with me. I'll show you around." She motioned me away from the living room, only to be grabbed on the arm by Jay.

"If you would'nt mind, I'd like to." My God she just listened to his every word and let me go. How dare she betray me. I stared angrily at her, but she only smiled and waved back. I hate you Leslie. Was all I could think of. "You had me scared last night, I thought you'd die." His chuckled made me squirm alittle by how cute it was, but he still creeped me out a bit.

"Thanks for you're help, Mr. Park. But I have to-" His face made me stop talking and stare at the face he was making. It was almost as if he didn't want me to leave but he wanted to listen to what I wanted to say.

"Y'know you were my name last night. You were like, 'Aaah Jay. Ooooh Jay." I blushed as he reenacted what I did. Embarrassing enough that I even fainted, but I guess he was just trying to be funny. "Did you actually have a dream about me? Or did you want it to become reality?" Now I knew I was really in danger, I didn't want to tell him what really happened. His eyes looked as if to attract me into him.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He scoffed and I laughed at how he reacted. I had actually thought it would be funny if he tried.

"Actually I am." He nervously laughed, it was as if he was reading my mind. He didn't look the type to like black girls at all. I shook my head and cleared my throat.

"Okay, I really need to go now, my Dad is waiting on me." I scooted away and he placed something in my pocket. But when I tried to look he grabbed my hand and smiled at me, telling me not to look until I got home. Leslie was standing at the corner watching us the whole time. My head cocked and she ran away with her tail between her legs. As soon as I caught up with her, I grabbed her and told her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter