Grabbing Sweets

Grabbing Sweets

 

Grabbing Sweets

 

“I wonder what's taking them so long.” I mumbled while nibbling on a cookie.

 

My girlfriend Tiffany shrugged as she started placing another batch of cookies onto the mound of sweets before me. Her eyes looked up and spotted the half eaten dessert in my hands. “TaeTae! You said you wouldn't eat anything until they got here!” She reached out and grabbed my wrist to yank the cookie right out of my hand.

 

I pouted to her in hopes she'd be generous enough to at least let me finish it. Who would want to eat a half eaten cookie anyways? “Aww...C'mon Fany-ah. You can't just put that cookie back in the pile! No one will eat it!”

 

“You're right.” Tiffany smiled. “That's why I'm going to finish it.” She giggled and tilted her head cutely after taking a bite of my cookie.

 

I pouted more as she popped the rest of the dessert in . When she turned her back I quickly snatched another cookie and took a big bite. More than half of the sweet delicacy was already being grounded by my chompers. “Hehehe.”

 

Tiffany quickly turned around when she heard me. “TaeTae!” She reached for the cookie, but I was smart enough to cover the food with my hands and lean away from her. This time it was her turn to pout as she folded her arms.

 

All I did was stick my tongue out at her. The pinkness of my tongue tainted with milk chocolate.

 

With that, my girlfriend snatched up the plate full of cookies and brought them to the counter near the oven where she could defend it. “You better savor that cookie because you're not going to get one in a while missy!”

 

My shoulders sank as I brought the rest of the cookie to my mouth, mumbling incomprehensible gibberish in an annoyed voice. Much like a cartoon character.

 

Tiffany turned to face me and raised her eyebrows. She put a hand to her ear. “I'm sorry TaeTae what was that?” Our eyes locked onto each other.

 

“Heh. Nothing! Nothing. I said nothing honey.” I put on a big smile and nibbled on my cookie 'happily'.

 

“Good!” She cheered turning to pull out another batch from the oven. Thankfully it was the last one for the night. Smelling cookies bake for two whole hours and only having two, well one and a half, isn't really fair.

 

My head hung as I kept watch on her. Then, something very...heh...wonderful caught my eye as she bent over to reach for the tray in the oven. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. My head tilted happily to one side as I kept staring. Heh. How lucky am I?

 

Tiffany stood, her back to me still, as she transferred the fresh batch onto a cooling rack. She stood sideways, but I didn't mind it. In fact, it outlined the curvature of her- “TaeTae!”

 

I looked up shocked. “What? What is it?” My head turned from side to side to inspect the room, thinking she was in danger, but there was nothing wrong. It was only me and her in our apartment. My eyes settled back on her, this time on her face.

 

“You are such a byun!” She accused, pointing her newly equipped spatula at me.

 

My hands raised in a surrendering manner, the cookie still in my hand. “What?! B-But?!...How?!”

 

Tiffany rounded the island that I was sitting at and came up next to me. I...just stupidly sat there. She pointed the spatula at me. “Kim Taeyeon, were you or were you not staring at my ?”

 

I felt my cheeks flush embarrassingly. “Well...uhm...” She gave me a look that demanded the truth. “Okay fine! I did! What are you going to do about it Fany?” I challenged leaning forward.

 

My girlfriend threatened me with her spatula again causing me to sit back. “I'm going to do this.” And just like that, she snatched my cookie away with her free hand.

 

“Yah!” I reached for my stolen cookie. “Fa-mm...”

 

As I spoke, Tiffany shoved the cookie right into my mouth and pressed her hand against my face so I couldn't spit the sweet treat out. My shoulders sank and my expression turned flat. Aigoo. This girl. I chewed the cookie as Fany gave me her signature eye smile. She kept her hand over my mouth until she knew that I had swallowed the food. “There, you've had your cookie.” Her hand lowered as she leaned in to give my lips a quick peck. “Now no more until they're here. Okay?”

 

I sulked in my seat. “Fine. Then I want ice cream!” I huffed and folded my arms like a little kid.

 

Tiffany giggled as she put down the spatula. “Silly, you already ate it all. We told Yuri and Jess to buy more for you remember?” She patted my head.

 

My eyes rolled with a smile. “Yeah, yeah. I remember.” I then stuck out my tongue at her, it still being tainted with some chocolate chips.

 

“You're so cute TaeTae.” Fany smiled. “I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend.” She then leaned in and gave my lips another peck.

 

I drooped my eyes as blush rose on my cheeks. Jinja. This girl. I am not cute. “You better go tend to your babies before the cookie monster eats them.”

 

She turned sideways to face the counter top. Ooo. Booty. “You're right TaeTae. I...” Her voice had gotten softer in my head. Maybe if I just...

 

[Squeeze]

 

“TaeTae!!!” She squealed swatting my hand away from her . “You little byun!”

 

Uh-oh. Time to run! I hopped out of my seat and ran for it, but I didn't get very far. I was only able to get to the living room section, our room being on the other side of it. A pair of arms wrapped around me tightly in a grip I couldn't break. “Yah! Tiffany let go!” I squirmed around in her arms. “Tiffany! Let go!” I tried to break free but my girlfriend decided that getting me on the floor, on my stomach, would be the best thing to do. “Mianhae Tiffany! Mianhae!” I reached a hand out from underneath me towards our bedroom door. I could have locked her out until she cooled down. Just like a cookie.

 

Tiffany straddled me at the waist with her hands on the back of my shoulders to keep me pinned to the floor. “I can't believe you actually did that TaeTae!”

 

“Mianhae Tiffany! I just really wanted to touch! You know my urges!” I tried to crawl out from under her but it was no use. I huffed and rested my chin on the floor.

 

“Aigoo. You and your urges.” She grumbled. I could tell without looking that she rolled her eyes. With a simple shift, Tiffany had me flipped onto my back where she pinned me by the wrists. “You're such a byun you know that?”

 

My lips pursed innocently. “Is that a problem Fany? This isn't the first time I've done it, and I know you like it when I do that.” I grinned knowing it was the truth.

 

Tiffany's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she gripped my wrists tighter. “You...you be quiet about it TaeTae!” Embarrassment mingled in her voice.

 

I raised an eyebrow. “And if I won't?”

 

Her lips pursed together tightly. “You...you just better not tell anyone about it TaeTae!”

 

“Ooh, I'm Fany,” I mocked with a very girly voice. “and I love it when Taeyeon-”

 

Heh. She shut me up...Using her lips that is.

 

Eventually Tiffany pulled away, just before our kiss got heated, and looked at me with her cheeks a slightly darker shade of pink. “You're gonna be quiet about it right TaeTae?”

 

I smiled. “Of course Fany. It's our little secret.”

 

Tiffany smiled and then let go of my hands, which automatically wrapped around her waist. “Good.” I slid my hands lower little by little. “I don't want the others to-”

 

[Squeeze]

 

“TAETAE!” Tiffany jumped and then slapped my chest, thankfully not on my .

 

“Aish. We walked in on them again Sica.” A voice called out. Tiffany and I looked over to the front door to discover Yuri and Jessica stepping in and closing the door behind them. Both sported jeans and hoodies that didn't match the other's outfit. In their hands were bags of junk food.

 

Sica peeked over Yuri's shoulder. “Again?”

 

The both of us on the floor blushed. “We were not doing it!” Tiffany protested as she sat back and folded her arms.

 

“Then what were you two doing hmm Tiff?” Jessica challenged.

 

I sat up and leaned back on my hands. “Oh, we were just talking about how Fany-” Tiffany's hand slapped over my mouth to keep me quiet. We shared a look. Her eyes had death written in them if I were to 'accidentally' spill her secret.

 

I finally pried off my girlfriend's hand so we could both stand up. “Aish. It's times like these where I wish we didn't have roommates.” I grumbled running a hand through my hair.

 

The Yulsic couple hurried into the kitchen and began putting the food on the dinner table. Every now and then the four of us will pick a night to let loose and just eat junk food and sweets for dinner. Tonight happened to be that night.

 

“So what? You don't want us to live with you two anymore?” Jessica challenged again, staring at me with a chilly glare. Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

 

Tiffany smirked. “You know what she means Jessi. TaeTae just wants our little fun time to be uninterrupted by you two.” My girlfriend pressed up against me with a happy smile and kissed my lips.

 

Yuri leaned against the kitchen island. “We only 'interrupt' because you two are constantly getting heated in the living room.” She grinned. “You two should really take your fantasies in your room.”

 

“Yah!” Tiffany and I said at the same time.

 

The instigator simply chuckled and went back to placing all the food on top of the dinner table. Tiffany grabbed my hand and we marched into the kitchen to join the duo. I took a seat at the table with Jessica and watched the junk food pile up. Tiffany then joined with her plate of sweets. With a quick swoop, there was room in the very center that she placed the plate in.

 

I snatched a quick cookie. Tiffany gave me a look but I simply waved the delicious treat towards the others. “You said I couldn't have one until they were here. They're here now so,” I ended my sentence with my tongue sticking out at her.

 

My girlfriend pouted slightly and then quickly kissed my tongue. I was a bit surprised but I didn't mind it. From there she grabbed my face gently and pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

 

“Ah, jinja. Go do that in your room you two.” Yuri muttered under her breath. The sound of a bag of chips opening following after.

 

The two of us separated. “Yul, you make it sound like you and Sica have never gone further than a peck on the lips.” I stated folding my arms.

 

“Oh, that's not true. We've had , we just don't make it obvious.” Yuri protested shoving two potato chips into .

 

“Like last night.” Jessica added bluntly, then popping a chip into .

 

Everyone looked at her with raised eyebrows. Especially Yuri. Oh, the things that come out of this girl's mouth.

 

Apparently Sica felt everyone's eyes on her so she stared at all of us. “What?” She glanced over at Yuri then at Tiffany and I. “Why do you think she kept her leather jacket on last night? It's because I said she could-”

 

And that was the end of it as Yuri clamped her hand over Jessica's mouth. “Sica! Don't go into detail!”

 

Yuri's hand quickly retreated as a pair of pearly whites gently bit down on a few of her fingers. “Sheesh Seobang. I thought you'd be more than willing to tell, being the Kkab that you are.” Jessica popped a couple more chips into , shooting her girlfriend a glare.

 

I chuckled. “So it's really you two that have the fantasies.” A victorious grin sprawled across my face as I took another bite of my cookie.

 

Jessica looked at me. “And you don't?” She raised an eyebrow.

 

“Oh, we do.” My girlfriend chimed in. “Why do you think TaeTae's wearing a tie and button up right now?” Tiffany pointed her thumb at my clothing. “It's been hours since we bought the baking ingredients, yet she didn't change.”

 

I glanced at my clothes. “I didn't change because you told me not to.” My fingers played with the end of my tie.

 

My girlfriend looked at me. “Exactly.” With that she gave me a wink.

 

I looked down then up at her. “But, I thought you told me not to change because it looks nice on me Fany?” My hands brushed down on my clothes to smoothen them out.

 

Tiffany giggled. “It does! But it's lots of fun when I get to do this.” She grabbed my cookie right out of my hands...again!

 

“Ya-mm...”

 

Again she shoved the dessert in my mouth, but she wasn't done yet. Her hands quickly reached for my tie and pulled it up over my head being careful not to undo the loop. When I reached up to take the cookie out, she hooked my arm with the loop of the tie and used it to pull us both out of our seats. Now standing, Tiffany swept behind me, with my hand still in the loop, and grabbed my other hand to join in the loop of my tie. With a quick strong tug of the short end of my tie, the clothing secured tightly around my wrists behind me.

 

I looked over at Tiffany who was showing me her eye smiles. I struggled with the tie, but every time it would loosen, she'd pull again to tighten it. My last resort was to try and spit the cookie out.

 

“Oh no you don't!” Tiffany quickly wrapped her hand over my mouth. She giggled softly into my ear. “We're going to have lots of fun tonight.” She mumbled before kissing my cheek.

 

I blushed at her words, but my cheeks were mainly pink because of embarrassment. We had never done anything like this in front of anyone and here she is doing this in front of our roommates.

 

Before my embarrassment could go down, Tiffany was already dragging me out of the kitchen, through the living room, and towards our bedroom. “Don't eat everything okay?” She called out to the others.

 

“I don't think we can.” Yuri stated popping another chip into . A victorious grin flashed at me.

 

Just before we were out of their view, Jessica added, “Have fun! But don't be too loud. We want to sleep!”

 

Tiffany dragged us into our room and shoved me onto the bed before turning to close and lock the door. Thankfully the cookie had softened up with my saliva and with a big gulp, I was able to talk again. “Fany-ah. Why are you doing this?” I flipped onto my back to look at her, me struggling to get free.

 

“Because.” She crawled on the bed and straddled my waist again. “You've been grabbing sweets all night. The cookies, then my . I think it's time that I do some grabbing.” Fany leaned down and kissed me, roughly, her hands wandering all over my body.

 

[Squeeze]

 

“Fany!”

 

 

 

N/A: Hey there! I thought I'd just leave this quick little one-shot. I know it's not much or anything but I just brewed it up one day and I decided to get this out there. It was originally just supposed to be fluffy and what not but I guess my byun mind wanted to turn it a bit y. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! ^^