Dancing in the Rain

MBLAQ One-Shot Collection

By Nana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/24188805154/dancing-in-the-rain-mblaqs-seungho

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was your birthday, so your boyfriend, Seungho, decided to spend the day with you.

You two went to the amusament park, where you had a lot of fun and after that you went for a walk in the park.

The sun was slowly backing away to let the moon show up. It was the most wonderful sunset you have ever seen. The cherry flowers were floating slowly into the gentle windblow. One by one, the street lamps started to light your way. Usefully spring is the season of love.

You were walking hand in hand, watching the beautiful sunset

“ It’s the best birthday ever” you said

“I’m glad. I want to be like this forever!” Seungho said and leaned in for a kiss.

You felt butterflies in your tummy, you felt like it was your first kiss. You fell in love again with him.

“ I love you!” you told him

“ I love you too!”he said and gave you another quick peck.

The atmosphere was perfect, until it started to rain. You started to run to find a shelter before the rain hits you. Seungho catched your wrist and pulled you back.

“Oppa! What are you doing? “ you screamed “ It’s raining”

“I know, so what?”

“So what??!...You’ll catch a cold!” you told him

“Jagi, have you ever danced in the rain?” He asked out of the blue

You knew what was going to happened next, because Seungho knew he fact that you were a very good dancer. You were actually rewarded for your skills.

You were hesitating at the beginning but in the end you gave up. You closed your eyes slowly and you went with the flow. He slowly took both of your hands and held them in his, and you let yourself guided by him. Naturally, the both of you started to move to the song. The song hat played in your mind was a slow motion one, just like your steps. He spun yo, dipped you all so slowly. Yet, there was something about the way he held you that made you feel secure. You couldn’t explain this feel, but you knew it was a good one. You rised you head only to lock your eyes with his. That moment you knew for sure that you two were meant to be. As the song slowly came to an end , he pulled you closer to him. The song stopped but yow two were still standing there looking at each other.

You were soaked but you didn’t care. That moment when you two danced was amaizing. You , him and the rain was the only thing that mattered. It was magical until….you sneezed.

“ Ok , I think we should go! I’m afraid you’ll catch a cold” he says and smiled

“Told’ya!” you say and smile.

You arrive at the apartment you two were sharring. You took a shower and changed in one of his large t-shirts. He did the same and went under the covers next to you. You hugged him and he started humming a lullaby. Soon you two were in Dreamland, the only sound that was heard was THE RAIN.

                                                                                                                                                          a Sweet Love Factory Production