Hope

MBLAQ One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/19359410000/hope-mblaqs-g-o


 

A month has passed since your husband’s death and you were still in the same state as before. You were practically living in depression. Wherever you went you only saw his face. When you were closing your eyes his image came instantly in your head. You couldn’t even remember the last time you’ve slept. The only thing that brought a smile on your face was your little daughter, but then you remembered that she will have to grow up without a dad and that saddened you even more.

Lately you were turning away from your friends, except from your best friend who remembered you every day that she’s your best friend. Seo Ri always tried to make you realize that you should go on with your life. Even when you tried to explain her that what you’ve been going trough isn’t as easy as she thinks, she still didn’t stop. 

Today she invited you and your daughter for a stroll in the park. She told you that she wanted you to meet someone. *If she thinks that like this I am going to forget then she should think about it again.* You weren’t in the mood anyway so you decided to stay at home. Suddenly someone knocked at the door and you went to see who was interrupting your sadness…Of course it was Seo Ri.

“I thought you were ready.” She screamed when she saw you in your pajamas.

“Forget about it. I’m not going.” You told her firmly.

“I won’t take no as an answer so move your to your wardrobe! Dress in something pretty and make yourself beautiful! Arasso?” She said while pushing you in your room.

Getting bored of her nagging you eventually did what she said afraid of what she would do to you if you ignored her.

You took your little daughter, Nana, and together with Seo Ri you got out of your apartment. Outside it was too sunny for you. A place less sunny would’ve been better.

“And now, I don’t want to hear you crying or something like this because you are 25 years old and you should have fun. You hurried to marry and now you’re suffering because of this. I can’t stand seeing you like this! I want the old you back!” Seo Ri scolded you.

“Yah! Be careful because Nana is still around!” You also scolded her.

“Heeey! Here he is!” She exclaimed.

“Who?” You asked.

“My friend. I need to introduce you to him immediately!” She screamed enthusiastically. “Byung Hee! We’re here!”

“Hi!” He welcomed.

“Hi! So let’s introduce! Byung Hee, she’s ______, the friend I told you about.” She said to the guy while winking at him in a suggestive way.

*I wonder what she’s up to…* 

“Hi.” You also said.

“Omma, who is this guy?” Nana asked.

He got on one knee and said : “Hey, anyong! You must be Nana. Nice to meet you. I’m Byung Hee, but if it’s to hard for you, you can call me G.O!” he approached your daughter while smiling.

“Anyong! Nice to meet you too. Are you mommy’s friend?” She asked curiously.

“You can say that.” he said than while getting up to your level. “So, where are we going? “

That day was quite good. Byung Hee have treated you and Nana very nice. You really had fun and for a moment you forgot about your husband and the tragic accident.

Days were passing and you and Byung Hee got closer and closer becoming very good friends. Even if you began to open up more, you still had those nightmares, you were still thinking about your husband, you couldn’t cope with the fact that he died. Why was he dead and not you? He saved you and he died. That night you were the one doomed to die and not him. Suddenly, with all those dark thoughts crowding your mind, you had an idea. 

You assured no one was home as you sent Nana to Seo Ri’s house lying to her that you were out of town that night and tomorrow. Now is the moment! You had to do what you haven’t finished. That night you should have died! You went to the bathroom and took the nearest blade. You wanted to kill yourself, you wanted to fulfill your destiny, but as the blade was getting closer and closer someone suddenly entered the front door and shouted your name. You couldn’t care less as you still proceeded knowing that you only have to kill yourself and faster.

“What the… Yaaah! Stop that right now!” Byung Hee shouted while taking the blade from your hands. “What were you thinking? Are you out of your mind? Did you forgot about your child?” He screamed as tears started to form in his eyes.

He took your face in his hands while removing strands of hair from your face.

“I’m relieved that you let the door open and that I got here on time. I don’t even want to think about what could’ve happened…”

You weren’t able to speak anymore, you were all frozen. You were feeling horrible so you started crying. Byung Hee whipped away the tears and then he hugged you. You felt like his embrace was warming you and you didn’t want to let him go. Never! He lifted you bridal style and carried you to the bedroom where he carefully placed your fragile body on the bed. He then laid on the bed and again hugged you while singing you a song. Because you were extremely tired you eventually fell asleep in his embrace.

When you woke up in the morning you found him sleeping next to you. You were wondering why did he save you last night and why did he cares so much?

“Morning!” He said with a gentle smile on his face.

“Why did you stop me? Why didn’t you let me die?” You almost screamed at him.

“Because I love you!” He said while grabbing your shoulders and watching straight into your eyes.

“What?” was the first thing that you could have thought about at that moment.

“Yes! I fell in love with you! And I can’t stand to see you suffer! I want to help you move on! I want to help you with Nana! I want you to see me like a man.” he was telling you.

Without realizing G.O was getting closer and closer, he kissed you and you didn’t back off. That moment you saw him in another way. You were falling in love and you couldn’t deny it.

You accepted Byung Hee in your life and with his help you defended the depression. You learned how to love again and you were hoping that this time everything will be fine.

And there you were with Byung Hee and Nana at a cafe to give the big news to your little daughter.

“Omma can I get another piece of cake? It’s really good.” She said while looking at you and blinking cutely.

“If you eat the cake then who will eat the food?” You said to her sarcastically.

“It’s okay ____! You can order another one, but you have to promise that you’ll eat everything at lunch” Byung Hee told her.

“Yah! Byung Hee!” You frowned at him!

“Omma, is G.O making you angry?” Nana asked.

“No! Everything’s fine Nana. Actually, from now on, I’m gonna be your father.” G.O said while smiling. 

“Chincha? I’m going to have a daddy again?” She asked.

You and G.O didn’t say anything but nodded approving what she said.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Then, appa, I promise to eat everything at lunch if you buy me another cake.” she said while smiling and making aegyo.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      a Sweet Love Factory Production