Serenade?

MBLAQ One-Shot Collection

By Kyungie

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/20223232271/serenade

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a piano in the middle of the street" I told my friends. We were all spreaded on the floor, sitting in a circle in our PJs and muching on jelly-bears or chips, listening to my story. You're asking why we were on the floor? Simple , because it was our monthly sleeping over party and it was my time to host it.

That morning I got up at 10am and started to clean the house, then headed out to the supermarket to buy snacks for the party.

I left the supermarket and headed home, having no ideea about what was going to happen.

Half way home i stop in my tracks. Why? Because one huge black piano was blocking the road. As I stared at the piano, I haven't noticed that there was someone standing in front of the piano.

A sweet melody started to play and woke me up. There...sitting to play was no one other than my boyfriend, Seungho.

The fact that he was playing the piano meant he's sorry...Why is he sorry? Well....you see....Two days ago we were supposed to meet and spend the day together. We planned to go on a date. A long awaited date.

We were supposed to meet at 5pm at 'TeddyBear' cafe. I have waited him for 5 hours..but he never showed up. I can understand the fact that he was going to be late or that he couldn't come..but he could at least text me or call me if he wasn't going to come. And beside this was also our 2yrs anniversary which he had completely forgot.

When he got home that day he ignored me completely saying he was tired and stuff...so I grabbed my purse and left...maybe he'll realise what he had forgot.

As the song reached it's end and my flashback ended, he got up, took a bouquet full of pink rosses, which are my favourites, * let's say the bouquet was placed next to him, k?*, and kneeld before me

"Will you forget this jerk that forgot about his girlfriend and their 2nd anniversary?"Seungho said

Before answering you studied his face. His dark circles were a shade darker and he had puffy eyes, wchich showed he hasn't been sleeping well these days.

Because you couldn't resist his cute face you nodded. He got up and hugged you while smiling.

I'm sorry again, he said into your hair.

You pulled back, cupped his face...and placed a small kiss on his lips. "It's ok"you assured him "but next time don't forget arasso?"

He nodded like a kid and smiled. You let go of him and headed to home. He was left there dumbfounded. 

"Yah! where's my goodbye kiss?" he said

"You just had it" you told him sticking your tongue out. "Bye...i'll call you tomorrow" you tell him and enter your apartment

"Awww" the girls said in one voice.

"so sweet" Loou said and started muching in a cookie.

"That was soo..soo.sooo *sob sob* " Nana said while taking the tissue from Dia who had the why-is-she-crying face.

" Don't mind her, shes a little more emotional" i tell Dia

You stayed another 2 hours then went to sleep. After 30 min you phone buzzed.

'Jagy-ah sleep well-Seungho♥' it wrote the message * you got a messeji ~~ nananananna...a messeji~~~ XD*

'You too oppa" you texted back then went back to sleep.




                                                                                                                                                    a Sweet Love Factory Production