Chapter 38 (Hyohyuk)

DarKen Angels

~Eunhyuk~

We went back to the place we were supposed to go to and put our stuff in the rooms. Sungmin was sleeping with me and Hyoyeon was going to sleep with Sunny. "Eunhyuk oppa open the door," Sunny called.

I opened the door and saw Sunny's suitcase. "Hmm what's going on?" I asked.

"I'll be fine sleeping in the same room with Sungmin-ssi, you guys can take the other room," Sunny smiled.

I glanced at Hyoyeon then looked at Sunny, "Sunny-ah are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. I took all my things and went over into the other room with Hyoyeon. "Don't you think something weird is going on between them?" I asked.

Hyoyeon nodded, "All of a sudden she's just like Hyoyeon, and I’ll switch rooms with Eunhyuk."

"It makes no sense and you're right Hyoyeon it's all too quick," I said. Then I started thinking, "Wait jagi, what if Sunny likes Sungmin back?" I asked.

"Since when did I let you call me jagi?" Hyoyeon chuckled hitting my arm softly, "Maybe, she never told me though." I chuckled. We put our things away and cuddled on the bed.

"Well my queen it's about time we checked up on those two," I smirked.

She hit my arm, "Yah monkey why are you calling me that?" she blushed.

I decided to a bit, "You're blushing honey," I whispered in her ear.

"Shut up, let's go get Sungmin and Sunny so we can go meet those guys that wanted to meet with us," Hyoyeon reminded.

We went over to Sunny and Sungmin's room and opened the door, "Hey guys let's go," I said.

"Sunny," Hyoyeon called.

Sunny turned around after seeing us, "Yeah?"

"Let's go," Hyoyeon said. "Oh and where's Sungmin?"

"Bathroom," Sunny pointed. Hyoyeon and I nodded.

"Hyung! Hurry up or we'll leave without you!" I yelled.

Sungmin got out of the bathroom, "I'm coming."

"Where did those guys want us to meet them?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Uhh I think it was at the cafe right across from where we were," I said.

We left and decided to go meet them at the cafe, we walked in and sat down waiting for them. "Oh you guys are here!" One of them said cheerfully.

"Oh hi," Hyoyeon said. "I remember you two." Hyoyeon pointed towards the cheerful guy wearing dark eyeliner and one of the taller guys.

"Yeah we took care of your group, I'm Chanyeol and that's Baekhyun the one that likes to wear eyeliner."

"Hey!" Baekhyun yelled as he hit the back of Chanyeol's head. "I'll get you later."

"My name's Jongin but I like to be called Kai," Kai said.

"I'm Kris," Kris said in the background, he stood up to shake our hands, "For someone who's younger than us he's tall," I thought.

"I'm Luhan," he smiled. "He looks really young compared to the others how old is he 15?" I thought.

"I'm Sehun," Sehun said quietly.

"Nice to meet you guys," I smiled.

"So why are you guys here?" Sungmin asked.

"Our hyung asked us to help him with stuff," Kris answered.

"Oh I see, so who's your hyung?" I asked.

"Ah it's not important," Baekhyun said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay then," Sunny smiled.

"She's our little energy pill in our group," Hyoyeon teased.

"Oh don't worry, this guy here is our happy virus," Luhan teased Chanyeol.

"So what are we going to do all day?" Hyoyeon asked.

They shrugged, "Um how about we hang out with our hyung? I don't think he'll care."

We agreed. We walked around the park and we spotted Kyuhyun, Seohyun, and Heechul? Why is Heechul there? "Hyung we're here," Baekhyun yelled.

Heechul turned back and saw us. We were surprised to find out that Heechul was the leader of all this, though Hyoyeon didn't act surprised at all... I'll have to ask her about that later...

~Hyoyeon~

Eunhyuk might have gotten the fact that I wasn't surprised that Heechul was their hyung, Eunhyuk probably going to asking me a million questions later. "Oh unnies!" Seohyun smiled.

Sunny and I ran over and gave her a hug, "How is Kyuhyun treating you?"

"I'm fine," Seohyun smiled.

"Are you having a nice rest unnies?" Seohyun asked. We nodded. "How did you come here?"

"Oh those guys came with us," Sunny answered pointing over to Kris and the others.

"Are you going to stay for a while?"

We shrugged. "Kyuhyun can they stay?" Seohyun asked. Kyuhyun nodded.

"So unnie how's your relationship with Sungmin?" Seohyun asked.

"Ah him? Good I guess," she muttered.

"That's nice to know, those guys over there are part of a group called EXO and work under Angelic Saviors, there are 12 of them and Mr. Park sent them over for back up."

"Oh you guys are here too?" we heard a familiar voice. We turned around to see beAst, Ace and Aueens. 

I chuckled as I saw what Key was wearing, "So why are you guys here?"

"Vacation, plus we're also part of your back up," Key answered.

"Oh, so that's what you guys are doing," Sunny nodded.

"Oh unnies your here?" Krystal asked. As she walked over with Minho, Taemin, and Sulli.

"Yeah, what were you guys doing?" I smirked. They all blushed. "Ahh kids and their relationships..." I thought.

"Ah it's nothing important noona," Taemin smiled. "I see you met Jongin."

"Oh you know Kai?" I asked.

Taemin nodded, "Noona, Taemin and Kai are best friends," Minho explained.

"Oh really? I didn't know that," Sunny blurted.

"Well they are really close friends," Sulli answered.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" I heard Eunhyuk call.

"Noona, I think hyung is calling you," Minho pointed out.

"Well we should go then," Sunny suggested.

"Alright, we'll see you again sometime unnies," Krystal said.

"Bye guys take care!" Sunny and I waved.

I looked at my watch and it was almost midnight, "We should go home now," I told Sunny. She nodded as we ran over to them. "Oppa, let's get back, it's almost midnight and we should get some sleep."

"Ara," Eunhyuk chuckled, "You were too busy talking to them that you didn't notice the time."

I hit his shoulder, "Yah! We barely see them!"

"Eyy, what's with you and hitting me?" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Wow, you guys are like Jessica and Donghae except you’re dating," Sunny teased.

"Yah! Lee Soonkyu!" I yelled.

"Aish, you're being loud," Sungmin muttered. "Control your girlfriend Hyukjae-ah and let's go back."

After we reached back to our room we continued fighting until Eunhyuk stopped it by asking me a question, "How come you weren't surprised to find out Heechul was their hyung?" He asked as he pulled me down on the bed.

"Heechul already told me about it and he was the one that called us, so I already knew who it would be or at least guessed," I muttered.

"Oh really? How come you didn't tell me?" he asked.

"Heechul didn't want anyone to know so I didn't say anything about it," I explained. “So I wonder what's going to happen between Sunny and Sungmin tonight." Eunhyuk put me in his embrace and made me lay down with him.

"Who knows maybe they'll be like us," Eunhyuk chuckled. He kissed my forehead gently, "Goodnight my queen."

"Goodnight my handsome king," I smiled as I snuggled closer to his chest.


It's been a while since I've updated, i've had finals and everything but they're gone! FINALLY! Yay!! Now I can work on updating everyday maybe... I've have lots of vacation plans because I'm forced to go to them :( So we shall see if I can but once the first part of the couple chapters are over, there will ne a second part! So excited to write the second part but let's get the first part finished shall we?

-LLK369