Chapter 37 (Yulsung)

DarKen Angels

~Yesung~

I really wanted to hang out with my Yuri but Jessica kept on being near her, "Yuri-ah come on let's go this way," I whined.

"Yah we have a mission going on here!" Yuri yelled. I pouted a bit.

"Ani, you two can go one way and we'll go another," Jessica smiled pulling Donghae's arm. "Hmm? Jessica's okay with this?" I thought.

"Hmm you sure Jessica?" Yuri asked.

Jessica nodded, "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Jessica pulled Donghae's arm and they left.

Yuri flicked my head, "Ouch! Jagi what's wrong?" I asked.

"Aish, only care about yourself why don't you?" Yuri scolded.

I chuckled and put my arm around her waist, "My Yuri you love it too don't you?" I teased.

She playfully smacked my arm as her face became red, "Shut up," she muttered. "But seriously what if they aren't fine with it? Especially Jessica."

"They should be able to resolve it I'm sure, I know deep down Jessica's probably in love with Donghae too," I chuckled.

Yuri's phone rang, "What?" Yuri asked. She sighed and hung up, "Hey let's go back to our room and take a break."

I widened my eyes, "I thought you said we had a mission now you want to rest?" I asked.

"Let's go," Yuri said pulling my arm. As we reached our room I made her let go of my hand, "Yuri, tell me what's going on."

She sighed and sat down, "Seohyun called me and said that she's worried for Jessica, and wanted to talk to us in private so they're coming over here soon."

"But wait isn't this something Tiffany should know more? Or Krystal? They're the closest with her though," I reasoned.

"We're part of her team though plus Tiffany would be worrying her off for sure."

We heard a knock on the door, "Oh Seohyun should be here," Yuri said as she got off the couch. I went with Yuri too, but when we opened the door, it wasn't Seohyun and Kyuhyun at all.

"You have the right to be quiet or your precious Seohyun and Kyuhyun is dead got it?" the masked man asked.

"What the hell!" I yelled. "Let them go!" 

The man smirked, "Get them and make them silent, let's go." Two men grabbed me and then everything else went dark. Yuri.... Kyuhyun... Be safe....

~Yuri~

Ugh where am I? The ground feels cold and I feel like I'm trapped in a basement. "Well, now they have to come sometime finding out that these two are captured. I can't believe they thought we captured Seohyun and Kyuhyun," One laughed.

"Yeah aren't they back in Korea anyways?" another one said.

"They seemed to freak out about it, maybe that means everyone is here," one said.

"Nah I don't think so," another said but his voice why does it sound familiar?

"Boss, we should probably get our Yuri and Yesung twins back to where Yuri and Yesung are just in case any of their members realize. Maybe tomorrow or in two days we can tell them that Yuri and Yesung are actually captured." Wait Boss? So that means... Fallen has arrived?

I heard footsteps then it became quiet. "Hey we'll take care of these two and have fun with them now so I'll take them back to my hotel," One chuckled.

I felt like I was being carried, then I heard a car door shut, "Don't worry guys you’re safe, for now but no one can know I'm helping you."

"W-Who are you?" I stuttered.

"Hey take off her blindfold seems like Yesung hyung is still asleep then," one said.

"Wait two of you? Who are you?" I asked. "And I still can't see."

I felt my eyes blur before I see two guys who look younger than me stare at me, "Oh noona you're awake!" One chuckled.

"And your name is?" I asked.

"Oh Sehun, I work for Heechul Hyung and the one driving is Kai."

"Nice to meet you Yuri," Kai smiled.

"Same here I guess," I muttered. "Wait Heechul? Why does that name sound familiar?" I muttered.

"Noona? Did you say something?" Sehun asked.

"A-Ani, so why did you guys rescue us?" I asked.

"Jiyong and Seunghyun asked us to, plus we were working at Fallen as undercover for Heechul hyung," Kai explained. "Now that some duplicates are back at your hotel right now we have to go back to our place." Then Kai snapped his fingers, "By the way we have 12 of us plus you and Yesung so 14 and you're the only girl noona good luck."

Then I heard a groan, "Oppa are you awake?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't see though take the blind off if you can," Yesung said.

"Sehun-ah untie my hands," I said. Sehun untied them then I went over to Yesung and took off his blindfold and untied his hands and legs.

"Thanks Jagi," He said kissing my cheek, "And who are you two?"

"That's Sehun and Kai they work for this Heechul guy," I explained.

"Heechul? Isn't that the guy who is Jessica's friend?" Yesung asked.

"So that's where I heard of his name!" I said.

"Where are we going?" Yesung groaned, "I swear those idiot Fallen people killed my hands I mean they look so swollen."

"At least they look bigger than normal size," I muttered. Yesung shot a glare at me.

"Noona, hyung we're going back to our place right now so make sure you can memorize names, you'll need it," Kai said.

"Great living with 13 guys until I'm able to go save the others how lovely..." I thought.


Enjoy the chapter :) Working on the other three currently trying my best to get them done... and THANK for all your support :) I'm happy to get 80 subscribers :) Happy readings everyone :)

-LLK369