Chapter 48 (Sunsun)

DarKen Angels

~Sungmin~

“Yah Sungmin-ssi!” I heard her say while trying to wake me up.

I groaned as I squinted my eyes trying to see where I am, “Hmm? Sunny?” I asked.

“Wake up already! Jessica said she’s going to meet us real quick!” she yelled.

I sat up and looked at her, “What for?”

“The gem idiot, and why are you so tired today? You’re never this tired,” she said muttering the last part.

“Oh so you have been paying attention towards me,” I teased.

She gasped, “Of course not! Stop lying!” She yelled stomping out of the room.

I chuckled, “She’s cute,” I thought. I heard my phone vibrate on the table and picked it up, Kyuhyun texted me, “Make sure to confess to her hyung, or you’ll regret it!” I laughed at his comment, I texted him back telling him I will.

Sunny came back into the room, “Are you done? Let’s go.”

I called Donghae, “Yah any gem progress?” I asked.

“Not yet, but when we do we’ll give it to you,” Donghae said.

“Okay,” I said. I looked back at Sunny and poke her forehead, “I thought you said that Jessica was going to meet us and it had something to do with the gem.”

“It does!” Sunny exclaimed, “I don’t know what’s taking her so long though.”

“Okay, okay I believe you,” I said crouching down to her height and patted her head.

“Lee Sungmin! Are you treating me like a little kid?” She yelled.

I grinned, “Hmm maybe?”

She punched my arm lightly and scoffed, “Whatever.” I saw her walk forward and trying to see what the figure is, “Oh? Isn’t that Sica?”

I put my arm around her shoulder, “Is it?” I asked looking at Sunny.

She blushed probably noticing that I put my arm around her shoulder, “T-That arm take it off,” she said quietly.

“What arm?” I grinned.

She took my arm off her, “Your arm what other arm could I be talking about?” Sunny scoffed. “Oh! There she is.”

Jessica tossed the gem at us and ran passed us, then we saw Donghae running after her. “Hey when you saw Jessica’s face did she look different?” I asked.

“She was crying, I wonder if something happened between them,” Sunny worried then she hit my arm, “You should control your brother!”

“Ow,” I hissed, “What my brother does has nothing to do with me.”

I grabbed her wrist and pulled on her arm, “What do you think you’re doing?” she yelled.

“We have the gem, we can go to the HQ now,” I chuckled. I pulled out my phone and called Eunhyuk, “Anchovy, we got the gem meet us at the HQ,” I said.

“Hyung! Is that your new nickname for me?” He whined. “We’re already heading there, we got the gem too. Let’s just meet inside the HQ ok hyung?” I was about to yell at him he already hung up the phone.

We reached the HQ and entered in the pass code 0921. “Why is the pass code 0921?” Sunny asked.

“It’s the day when our group was established,” I answered. We went in and it felt weird, “Why is it so quiet?” I thought.

“Sungmin!” I heard a scream. I turned around and saw Sunny being dragged away. I found a metal pipe close by and grabbed it. I hit the other men around her and they collapsed. “Watch out!” I heard Sunny yell as I turned around and got hit with something. Then I fell with a thud.

I hear some faint noises, “Oppa!” “Hyung!”

I groaned as I tried to get up, I put my hand on my head and felt something wet. As I looked back at my hand I noticed blood. I looked around, everything was a bit blurry, but I could hear Sunny’s faint crying. I looked around and saw her right next to me crying, “Don’t cry Sunny, I wasn’t supposed to let you cry. I should have protected you better,” I thought.

I smiled, trying to make her feel better knowing I’m fine, “Sunny are you okay?” I asked trying to sit up.

“Sungmin!” She cried hugging me tightly.

“Don’t force yourself hyung,” I heard someone grunt. I turned around and saw Eunhyuk laying on Hyoyeon’s lap, Eunhyuk had lots of cuts and bruises.

I chuckled, “Tell that to yourself, you look worse compared to me.” I looked at Sunny who still was crying, “I’m fine, I won’t die yet, not until you accept me.”

“Huh?” I heard her say as she looked at me.

“Didn’t you hear me?” I grinned. As I was standing up I could hear Eunhyuk’s complaints telling me to stop forcing myself to stand. I kneeled in front of Sunny and held her hands tightly, “I, Lee Sungmin, will only say this once so listen carefully. Will you Lee Soonkyu be my girlfriend?” I asked looking into her eyes.

I could hear a groan coming from Eunhyuk, “Hyung so cheesy!” he yelled.

“Will you Sunny?” I asked again.

“Will you please stop forcing yourself to kneel then?” she asked trying to get past this situation.

“Hmm maybe,” I answered. “So will you?”

She smiled and hugged me, “I will, but if you hurt yourself, I might not forgive you.”

I laughed and hugged her tightly, “Thank you for accepting me.” I pecked her lips lightly.

“No PDA in front of us!” the other two yelled.

“Well, well, well what do we have here? Isn’t it so sweet Sungmin? Confessing to the girl you like, such a lovely situation isn’t it hyung?” Seungri chuckled. “My, my, looks like these two men have fallen in love and got hurt for their lovers, looks like you two don’t have any back up,” Seungri chuckled. “The situation right now looks well for us doesn’t it hyungs?” he asked.

“The poor saps, trusting Seunghyun and I,” Jiyong hyung chuckled.

I glanced at Eunhyuk telling him it’s time to fight them and he nodded. I looked back at Sunny, “I love you,” I said as I kissed her lightly and then decided I was time for Eunhyuk and me to get rid of them.

“Oh little Seungri, you don’t think we have back up?” I heard a couple voices. “Well meet Angelic Saviors newest team, us DarKen Angels.” Leeteuk appeared with everyone else except for Kyuhyun, Seohyun, and Taeyeon who weren’t there.

“Well if it isn’t DarK and these Angels, nice to meet you guys,” Daesung said teasingly.

“Why isn’t Seunghyun or Jiyong doing anything about this?” I thought. Jiyong chuckled darkly, “Shouldn’t you be worrying about other things Park Jungsu?” Jiyong asked. “How about for example your girlfriend, hmm where is she anyway?”

Leeteuk was angry and walked up to Jiyong, “You little- he got cut off as we heard someone, “wait!” Kyuhyun and Heechul came in.

“If it isn’t Kim Heechul, the one who use to be friends with Seunghyun and me. Not to mention Mr. Park’s only son, so what’s up Heechul?” Jiyong asked.

“Look, you bastard, you and I are never going to be friends again!” Heechul yelled. “What the is wrong with you? How the hell did you think it was fine to almost try to do something to my sister! I can’t ing believe you!”

“Oh well, I did and your point is?” Jiyong muttered.

“Oh so you don’t care about your sister who almost had the same experience as Taeyeon?” Heechul yelled. Jiyong stayed silent, “Jiyong you ing bastard answer me!” Heechul yelled about ready to punch him.

“Hyung wait!” Kyuhyun yelled stopping Heechul from doing anything more violent.

“What the hell Kyuhyun? Let me go!” He yelled.

Jiyong backed away and looked at s, “Let’s go away for now, I’d rather kill all of them when I see every single member.”

“But hyung,” the others whined except for Seunghyun who stayed silent.

“Let’s go!” Jiyong yelled.

Kyuhyun pulled all of us in one spot, “Hyungs, listen to me!” He whispered. “Jiyong and Seunghyun are helping us.”

“Huh?” we asked. “Explain,” Siwon said.


The story's almost over... Which makes me sad but, there might be a sequel but it depends on if I want to leave you guys hanging or not. I'm currently working on the last couple chapters right now and will update soon :D I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!