Chapter 49 (SeoKyu)

DarKen Angels

~Seohyun~

I finished taking a shower and went out of the bathroom to see what the oppas were doing. “Kyuhyun! We can’t just try to crash in there and fix it! If they’ve tampered your devices how are you supposed to hide if they can track you?” Heechul yelled.

“What happened?” I asked.

Heechul and Kyuhyun looked back at me, “Oh Seohyun-ah, it’s nothing important.”

“Something about tracking us? Who can track us?” I asked.

Heechul and Kyuhyun glanced at each other then back at me, they sighed, “F.K.S,” Kyuhyun answered.

“They found a way to hack into our system and now they can track everything, and will find us soon,” Kyuhyun explained.

“But wait, when you mean us you mean the other unnies and oppas?” I asked.

Heechul sighed, “No Seohyun, it’s not them that has all the important files needed, it’s us. As in you, Kyuhyun and me.”

“W-What?” I questioned almost crying.

Kyuhyun put his hands on my shoulders and faced me, “Don’t worry, we won’t ever let them get ahold of anything or attack us. We will all be fine Seohyun, okay? Trust us.” I nodded in reply.

“You two kids better get some rest, I have to try and figure out the source behind this, so don’t worry about me,” Heechul said.

Kyuhyun tucked me in then laid down next to me, “We’ll be fine, Seohyun,” he said then patted my head, “Let’s get some rest.”

-Dreaming-

“Seohyun, we will be back soon! Don’t worry everything will be fine, Kyuhyun and I will get rid of the source,” Heechul replied.

I smiled, “Ok oppas, I trust you’ll be fine.” As they left, the doorbell rung and it as Taeyeon, “Unnie why are you here?” I asked.

She grinned at me but it felt different, it felt like she was someone else. She grabbed me by my neck and shoved me on the couch. As I saw men in black clothing come in the house some were trying to find the files. “Let go of me!” I yelled as I broke apart trying to keep them away from finding it.

“Stop her!” they yelled as they became more violent shoving and pushing me. “You won’t be able to stop us,” they said as they hit me. “Seohyun!” I heard someone yelled. “Seohyun! Wake up!”

-Dreaming end-

“Seohyun-ah!” I heard Kyuhyun yell.

“K-Kyuhyun?” I whispered crying.

He hugged me tightly, “Yes, sweetheart it’s me. You had a nightmare, what’s wrong?”

“Y-You’ll never leave me right?” I cried.

He kissed my forehead, “Of course not,” Kyuhyun chuckled. He rubbed my back soothingly, “What happened in your dream? Hmm?”

I hid my face in his chest, “I’m scared oppa, what if they attack?” I cried.

“Don’t worry Seohyun I won’t let that happen,” he kissed me lightly. “Just rest okay, I’ll wait until you go to sleep.” I nodded and fell asleep on his chest.

All of a sudden, I heard a phone ring and Kyuhyun was whispering softly, “Seohyun’s sleeping right next to me, what’s wrong?”

“O-Oppa?” I whispered.

He turned over and looked at me, “Oh Seohyun, Sungmin hyung called about Sunny.”

I chuckled softly, “I think unnie likes him, maybe she’s trying to get closer to him,” I said.

“Hyung, she’s fallen for you, look even if Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk aren’t in the same room they still find time to be with each other and a lot so of course she wouldn’t worry about that, it was an excuse to be closer to you I’m guessing,” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

“Well, how do you know?” Sungmin asked.

“Seohyun told me,” Kyuhyun grinned looking at me.

“When?” Sungmin questioned.

“Right now.”

“Huh? I thought she was asleep.”

I chuckled lightly and took the phone away from Kyuhyun, “She was oppa, until Kyuhyun started talking loudly,” I answered.

“I wasn’t talking loudly,” he mouthed to me.

“Ah Seohyun, sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night.”

“Gwenchana oppa, but about unnie, you should try confessing to her,” I suggested.

“How? When?” he asked. I could hear Kyuhyun chuckling in the background as Sungmin oppa kept on worrying.

“Hmm tomorrow maybe? And just say I like you, nothing too fancy,” I giggled.

“Seriously? What if she doesn’t accept?” Sungmin asked.

“Unnie will, she’s lying to herself, I know it. If she starts making up excuses that involve people around her I can tell she’s lying to herself.”

“Are you sure Seohyun-ah?” he questioned.

“Neh oppa hwaiting!” I said as I hung up the phone. Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around my shoulder and used his other hand to take his phone back, “Do you think we’re the only one he’s going to call?” I asked.

“Nope, that hyung better get her though since he’ll be asking for a lot of advice.” I nodded in agreement. “Get some sleep sweetheart,” he chuckled putting my head on his shoulder before embracing me tightly as sleep took over both of us.

“Seohyun! Kyuhyun! Wake up!” I heard Heechul yelled. “Yah! Wake up!” he yelled pushing Kyuhyun off the bed.

“We’re awake oppa, do you need anything?” I asked.

“Ah Seohyun, I have to go somewhere for a bit to settle something can you and Kyuhyun manage here for now?” he asked.

I nodded, “It’s fine oppa.”

“Hyung! Why did you push me off the bed?” Kyuhyun whined.

“Because you were hugging her tightly to the point where she’ll probably suffocate,” Heechul chuckled walking out of our bedroom. Kyuhyun and I glanced at each other then we glanced away with flushed faces.

Kyuhyun’s phone rang again and he picked up, “I’m at home hyung why?” Kyuhyun asked. “Ok I’ll see you guys here then, bye hyung.” He turned over and looked at me, “Taeyeon and Leeteuk are going to be here for something, so we should clean up a bit.” I nodded and started cleaning.

The doorbell rang and I went to the door to open it, “Seohyun,” Taeyeon unnie smiled hugging me, “How have you been doing?”

“We’ve been doing well, unnie,” I replied.

“About those guys that hang around Heechul, are they good people?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah, hyung, they work with Heechul, they’re Heechul’s hoobaes,” Kyuhyun answered, “Why did they do something suspicious?”

“Yeah, they were talking with F.K.S, but I don’t know if they were working undercover or not,” Leeteuk explained, “Also, where is Heechul?”

“Heechul went somewhere to take care of something and we can call Kai over if you want to talk to them,” Kyuhyun explained. He pulled out his phone and texted to Kai telling him to come over. “He said he’ll be here soon.”

Kai arrived and sat down, “So hyung, what did you need?”

“Are you guys working undercover to find out something from F.K.S?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah we are, but Heechul hyung was the only one that were supposed to know about that, until he told Kyuhyun and Seohyun. May I ask how you knew about that?” Kai asked.

“We overheard a conversion so we were wondering what was going on but it’s nice to know that you guys were working undercover and aren’t a part of F.K.S.”

“Ah but we do know their passcode to get in there, did you need it?” Kai asked. We nodded. “It’s 0921, though I don’t know what that has to do with the agency.”

“We do,” Kyuhyun and Leeteuk said. “It happens to be the day our group was established.” Kyuhyun looked at his phone then he looked back at me.

“Is there something wrong oppa?” I asked.

“Heechul says that there is something wrong and he needs Leeteuk,” Kyuhyun explained.

“Oh really? Well then I’ll leave Taeyeon in your guys’ hands and leave,” Leeteuk said, “Stay safe okay?” He said as he patted Taeyeon’s head before leaving.

Kai looked at the time, “Ah hyung I better get going before I get caught here. I’ll see you guys some other time,” Kai said as he got up and left.

“Seohyun and I will be in her room for now okay Kyuhyun?” Taeyeon instructed.

“Yeah that’s fine with me, I have some things I have to do anyway.”

“Sooyoung and Hankyung are finally dating,” Taeyeon said.

“Really unnie?” I asked and Taeyeon nodded, “That’s great but- I paused as I heard lots of loud noises. “Oppa!” I yelled.

Kyuhyun came running into the room, “Yes sweetheart?” he replied.

“Do you hear that sound?” I asked. “What is it?”

“I don’t know let me check it, is it outside?” he asked.

“I-I think so, but what if,” I paused. He looked at me confusingly, “Baby, what’s wrong?” he thought. “I have a bad feeling about this,” I thought. He smiled at me, “I’ll be fine don’t worry.”  I sighed, “I trust you.”

As Kyuhyun left the house I heard glass shattering, “U-Unnie, what is that?” I trembled.

“I have no idea, let’s get out of the house it’s the safest plan for now,” she suggested. I nodded in agreement.

~Author~

“No so fast ladies,” a man chuckled. “Let’s get rid of these clothes shall we? It might make it easier to hurt you both physically and mentally,” he smirked.

Cries and pain were heard as they were hit, slapped, and clothes being ripped off. The members of F.K.S were abusing them, trying to kill them so that they could continue on with their missions. However, it was stopped because something bad had happened within their own agency and were called back, “Don’t think we are done here, this is just a taste of victory,” the man smirked tracing Taeyeon’s jaw with a blade as she winced in pain.

As the men ran away to go help their agency, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk saw and climbed in the window as they saw Taeyeon and Seohyun in a corner crying.

~Seohyun~

“Unnie!” someone cried as we both looked over and saw Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

“Hyoyeon,” Taeyeon said. “Shouldn’t you guys be going to agency?” unnie asked.

“What about yourselves? Who’s going to look over you?” Hyoyeon cried.

“Taeyeon! Seohyun!” we heard voices yell.

“Seohyun,” Kyuhyun said in relief finally finding us, “Hyung they’re in here!”

“Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, go to the agency now, the code is 0921, please help those other members of yours Kyuhyun and I will help them,” Heechul explained. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk glanced at each other then left.

~Kyuhyun~

Heechul took a blanket and covered Taeyeon’s body and held her tightly, “Mianae, oppa didn’t want to let you go through with it, yet you did,” he cried.

“O-Oppa? What do you mean?” she asked.

He chuckled with tears in his eyes, “Aigoo, your brother of course who else would I be?”

Seohyun was still crying beside me, “It’s all my fault, i-if I didn’t let you leave this wouldn’t have happened, I’m useless. I’m just a burden to everyone,” she cried in my arms.

“Shh,” I whispered hugging her tightly, “It’s not your fault, and I was able to get rid of some pests because of it.”

“Seohyun-ah don’t be so hard on yourself, it wasn’t your fault at all though I do know who will be,” Heechul muttered while clenching his fist.

“Kyuhyun, carry Seohyun to the car and I’ll do the same with Taeyeon, we’ll bring them to a safe place for now,” Heechul explained.

I nodded, “But we should change them into new clothes,” I suggested. “Seohyun-ah I think you and Taeyeon should go change your clothes we’ll wait for you in the living room.” Seohyun and Taeyeon came out of the room looking tired and probably really bruised.

I carried Seohyun on my back and Heechul did the same with Taeyeon, “Hyung where are we taking them?” I asked caressing Seohyun’s hair as she was sleeping against my shoulder.

“You know those EXO guys? We’re going to drop them off at their house,” Heechul explained.

We reached their house and one of them opened the door, “Oh Heechul hyung, why are you here?” the guy said.

“We need you to take care of my sister and his girlfriend for now, while we go take care of something, can you take care of them Sehun?” Heechul asked.

“Yeah, what happened?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t think now is a good time to discuss about this Sehun-ssi ,” I explained.

“Oh I understand,” Sehun nodded. Heechul and I put Seohyun and Taeyeon in one of the rooms and as we went out we saw Yuri and Yesung, “What are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“You didn’t know? The other Yuri and Yesung are fakes, your real friends are right in front of your face right now,” Heechul said patting my shoulder.

We left and headed straight towards the agency, we could hear Leeteuk say something, “You little- until got cut off by Heechul, “wait!” Heechul yelled as we came in.

“If it isn’t Kim Heechul, the one who use to be friends with Seunghyun and me. Not to mention Mr. Park’s only son, so what’s up Heechul?” Jiyong asked.

“Look, you bastard, you and I are never going to be friends again!” Heechul yelled. “What the is wrong with you? How the hell did you think it was fine to almost try to do something to my sister! I can’t ing believe you!”

“Oh well, I did and your point is?” Jiyong muttered.

“Oh so you don’t care about your sister who almost had the same experience as Taeyeon?” Heechul yelled. Jiyong stayed silent, “Jiyong you ing bastard answer me!” Heechul yelled about ready to punch him.

“Hyung wait!” I yelled stopping Heechul from doing anything more violent.

“What the hell Kyuhyun? Let me go!” He yelled.

Jiyong backed away and looked at s, “Let’s go away for now, I’d rather kill all of them when I see every single member.”

“But hyung,” the others whined except for Seunghyun who stayed silent.

“Let’s go!” Jiyong yelled.

I pulled all of them in one spot, “Hyungs, listen to me!” I whispered. “Jiyong and Seunghyun are helping us.”

“Huh?” they asked. “Explain,” Siwon said.

Flashback

Jiyong hyung called me late at night when Seohyun finally fell asleep again after having that nightmare, “Kyuhyun, please trust me as I say this to you,” Jiyong started.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I’ll explain, I have a bad feeling thinking that something bad will happen to Seohyun and Taeyeon from F.K.S so I want you to never leave their side unless it’s something really important. Also the minute you invade our agency, if Seunghyun and I act differently, we’re acting also, there is a sign you should know so you know when to attack.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“When I tell Seunghyun to help me, that’s when you can start attacking, I believe that you trust Seunghyun’s and my decision on this, hopefully nothing bad happens to Seohyun though, but even if it does tell her it’s not her fault, but mine, I trust you to pass this message along to her if it occurs,” Jiyong said. “I have to go now, bye Kyuhyun,” he said as he hung up.

End of Flashback

“Can I really trust him though?” Heechul yelled. “I mean remember what happened to Taeyeon and Seohyun?” Heechul screamed.

“Wait what happened to Taeyeon?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hyung, it’s better if you don’t know about it now,” I whispered.

“But what is it?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hey my sister will tell you when she wants to!” Heechul yelled pushing Leeteuk.

“Y-Your sister?” Leeteuk questioned.

“Yes, Taeyeon is my sister!” Heechul yelled. “Did you even hear me earlier when I was screaming at Jiyong?”

Then, groans and screams were heard, “Huh, nice to know you betrayed us hyungs,” Seungri smirked as he shoved Jiyong and Seunghyun to us. “Well, nice to know that Daesung hyung’s assumptions were correct. Now let’s get started on getting rid of you all.” They smirked as they closed in on us with the size of their F.K.S members.


I think there are at least two more chapters left to go before this story is officially completed, but even if it is completed there are lots that aren't revealed so I might be making a sequel but it's undecided because heck I still have that other story which only has one chapter upload which is pretty sad so I might just be focusing on that but, I still might write a sequel so you readers aren't left with confusion and unanswered answers.

-LLK369 Writing this made me sad :( Poor Taeyeon and Seohyun :'(