Chapter 39 (Sunsun) How to Confess my Feelings

DarKen Angels

~Sunny~

When we reached back to our places, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went into their room and Sungmin and I went to ours. I still don't know why I chose to be in this room though... Both Sungmin and Hyoyeon have been asking me why but so far my answer is either, "Hyoyeon-ah you need to spend more time with Eunhyuk." Or to Sungmin, "This is for Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, it has nothing to do with us." I feel differently about this though...

Flashback

-In the room w/ Hyoyeon-

Hyoyeon was putting her stuff away, while I just left mine there. "Sunny aren't you going to do anything with that or just leave it there for decoration?" she chuckled.

"Hyoyeon, I'll switch rooms with Eunhyuk." Before Hyoyeon could answer, I went out of the room and went to Eunhyuk's room, "Eunhyuk oppa open the door."

He opened then looked down at the suitcase, "Hmm what's going on?"

"I'll be fine sleeping in the same room with Sungmin-ssi, you guys can take the other room," I smiled.

I glanced at Hyoyeon then looked at Sunny, "Sunny-ah are you sure?" Eunhyuk asked. I nodded.

I closed the door and Sungmin stared at me weirdly, "Why are you here?" he asked.

"Because it's for Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa and has nothing to do with us, is that clear?" I asked.

"Sure, whatever just do what you want."

End of Flashback

I'm basically rolling around the bed, I can't think straight at all. I got up from the bed and walked to the balcony. "Can't sleep either?" I heard a chuckle.

"Sungmin-ssi why are you awake?" I asked.

"Wae? Can't I be awake?" he whined. "So why did you switch rooms with Eunhyuk?"

I sighed, "I told you already," I said in an annoyed tone.

"Ara," he sighed, "But are you telling the truth?"

I shoved him a bit, "Yah! Of course I am!"

"Okay, okay sheesh."

"Ugh, I'm going back to bed don't bother me!" I said storming back into the room and underneath my blanket. "But he's right, am I being honest?" I thought. "Stop thinking about it Lee Soonkyu, it's not worth it, HE'S not worth it... But could he be?"

~Sungmin~

Sunny's been acting weird lately... I wonder why, she asked to switch with Eunhyuk so Eunhyuk could be closer with Hyoyeon... But I'm doubting her if it's true or not... I even asked her and she freaked out and shoved me...

I stayed out of the balcony while Sunny was sleeping and called Kyuhyun, "Hyung is there anything wrong?" Kyuhyun whispered.

"Yah, why are you whispering?" I asked.

"Seohyun's sleeping right next to me, what's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Sunny, she's acting weird," I answered.

"How?"

"Well, she switched rooms with Hyoyeon saying that she wants Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk to spend more time together and says it has nothing to do with us when I didn't even mention anything about us."

I could hear some soft chuckles, "Hyung, she's fallen for you, look even if Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk aren't in the same room they still find time to be with each other and a lot so of course she wouldn't worry about that, it was an excuse to be closer to you I'm guessing."

"Well, how do you know?" I asked.

"Seohyun told me," Kyuhyun answered.

"When?" I questioned.

"Right now."

"Huh? I thought she was asleep."

"She was oppa, until Kyuhyun started talking loudly," Seohyun answered.

"Ah Seohyun, sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night."

"Gwenchana oppa, but about unnie, you should try confessing to her."

"How? When?" I asked.

"Hmm tomorrow maybe? And just say I like you, nothing too fancy," Seohyun giggled.

"Seriously? What if she doesn't accept?" I asked.

"Unnie will, she's lying to herself, I know it. If she starts making up excuses that involve people around her I can tell she's lying to herself."

"Are you sure Seohyun-ah?" I questioned.

"Neh oppa hwaiting!" Seohyun said as she hung up.

Ugh, should I try calling someone else? I called Siwon to see if he can help, "Siwon-ah are you awake?" I asked.

"Yes, you woke me up hyung," Siwon scolded. "What do you need?"

"How should I confess my feelings to Sunny?" I asked.

"Buy her flowers, and a card with a letter inside telling her how much you love her and then confess your feelings to her at the right moment hyung."

"But what? Isn't that too complex?" I questioned.

"Nah, Tiffany loves it when I give her flowers and a card on Valentine's Day, Sunny might like it as well," Siwon chuckled. "If that's it hyung I'm going back to sleep night hyung."

Aish that kid how's that supposed to help me? I called Kibum to see if he could help, "Hey hyung what's up?" he whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked.

"Hankyung hyung is sleeping in the room with me, Yoona and Sooyoung we're all sleeping in the same room for tonight," he explained. "But do you need anything?"

"Yes, how should I confess to Sunny?" I asked.

"It's your decision, there isn't a right or wrong answer hyung, just say what's in your heart and on your mind." Kibum hung up afterwards.

What? That doesn't help at all... I called Yesung to see his opinion on this, "Hyung are you awake?"

"Yeah what's up?" he asked.

"How should I confess to Sunny?" I asked.

"Serenade her," he answered.

"Hyung is that what you did with noona?" I heard someone talk in the background.

"Of course not! If he serenaded me I might not have taken him back," I heard Yuri chuckle.

"Huh? What's going on in the background hyung?" I asked.

"Ah it's nothing, but you should Serenade her, you can sing can't you?" Yesung answered as he hung up.

The last person I called was Leeteuk hyung. "Hyung, help me!" I pleaded.

"Sungmin-ah what's wrong?" he asked.

"How should I confess to Sunny?" I asked.

"Do something amazing, like announcing it to the whole world!" Leeteuk chuckled.

"Hyung if I do that we'd all be dead," I muttered.

"Oh yeah, um record a message into a bear saying 'I like you' then start listing off things you like about her," Leeteuk explained. "That should work Sungmin-ah, good luck." Leeteuk hung up afterwards. 

Confess to her? Just say 'I like you'? Is it really that simple? Flowers? Listing off what I like about her? Serenading her? They all keep on saying it's simple, but is it really that simple? I went back into the room and saw Sunny sleeping on the bed and sighed, "How do I tell you my feelings?" I thought.


Double update! Poor Sungmin... How is he going to tell her? And which one of his dongsaengs/hyungs is he going to take advice from? I wonder how he's going to confess now... Up next shall be the Leader couple Taeteuk :) Happy readings everyone!

-LLK369