Chapter 3

Dongwoon Forever

 

It's been 3 years since you've seen Dongwoon but at least you don't feel too far away from him. You've been a trainee in CUBE Ent. for 2.5 years and this year you were getting ready for debut. You didn't think of anything else but your debut and worked your off for the past 5 months.

Being sixteen and a girl, people called you weird for having no boyfriend at all. In truth , you did have one... A HOT ONE:)

You were memorizing your dance steps while singing. Your voice wasn't that powerful but it was sweet and could lull a baby to sleep. Suddenly, the door to the training room opened as if someone slammed against it. You couldn't believe who it was...

"DONGWOON OPPA!" You yelled in joy. Dongwoon smiled at your childishness and hugged you.

" Hey Aly. Did you miss me that much?" He says while trying to balance himself because you were hugging him too tightly.

You finally realized it and let go immediately. You nodded cutely and pulled him to the couch in the room and hugged him a little bit more.

" Oppa! I'm going to debut in a month's time.. You'll be there to support me right?" Your eyes sparkled like the diamonds in the necklace when you questioned him.

" Do you think I'm that bad to leave you twice, baby?" He says. Your mind suddenly went at baby.
You come to your senses and nod.. You definitely hope he wasn't going to leave you again because you've waited long enough just to be with him again.

Dongwoon gets bored and decides to take you shopping at Myeongdeong for new shoes to wear. He buys you the best and awesomest pair which costed him a bomb. You felt so grateful..

Then, the both of you go to a cafe to share ice cream milkshakes and honey waffles which tasted so good when you shared it with him.

The sun started to set and you had to go home. Dongwoon walked you home. When you guys got to your front porch, Dongwoon swooped in for a passionate kiss which caused a spark of fireworks. You knew that it was love.

" Aly-ya, I'll wait for you and ill make sure we'll be happily married one day." He says..

Your eyes start to get all googly and lovey dovey just by looking at him... You waved him goodbye and walked into the house.. You closed he door and leaned against the door, trying to calm your heart down. It was the easiest thing to believe today.. IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!