Chapter 4

Dongwoon Forever

It was finally the day of your debut. You were nervous.. Where was Dongwoon when you needed him most? You didn't fell angry but disappointed. Where was your price charming..

What you didn't know was, he was busting open the doors of Music Bank's backstage doors, frantically finding your group's waiting room. "Ah, excuse me? May I know where my baby's .. Uhm I mean ------ waiting room?" Dongwoon stuttered slightly embarrassed but kind of proud. He knew his baby was waiting for him and he didn't want to keep her waiting long.

When Dongwoon finally found you, he surprised you with a backhug! The group members were already immune to the mushy stuff that the both of you do together as the company had approved of your relationship. Everybody was happy for both of you... Everybody except Hyuna. Your arch enemy slash sunbae. You hated the life out of her. You knew she had her eyes on you when you and Dongwoon would hold hands or just stand next to each other.. She clearly was in love with Dongwoon.

It didn't matter as long as you had you dear didn't Aly? Dongwoon loves you and you love him too. The end. No more drama. NADA. You just kind of insecure of your looks. Hyuna was pretty but she was as plastic as any Barbie doll could be. That's right Dongwoon doesn't go for looks right? He goes for the heart...

You were overjoyed to see your one and only actually came to your debut stage . He definitely loved you!

" Yedera! Go to stage now your on in 2 !" The stage coordinator said.

You went up on stage feeling calm and proud. You knew you had to do well not only for you boss but your boyfriend.. Wow that had a ring to it. BOYFRIEND.

After the successful debut, you run to the waiting room to find your boyfriend , arms open wide , waiting for your embrace.

You didn't wish for anything more in the world<3