.final.

Someday [One-Shot]

“Come on! You can do it, _____. Just one more time! You were almost perfect in that last time.” Lu can encouraged.

 

You groaned loudly, collapsing onto the ground in exhaustion. “I’m so tired!”

 

Lu han shook his head but a small smile graced his lips. He stepped forward from where he was leaning against the wall and extended a hand to help you up. “You were doing so good though.” He said once you were standing in front of him with a pout on your lips.

 

“I’ve been practicing for hours. I’m tired Lu han oppa.” You brushed your tangled hair back.

 

Lu han stared at you for a moment before chuckling. “Fine, you’ve worked hard today. Good job!”

 

You smiled, “Thank you…. and thank you for helping me too.”

 

Lu Han smiled, his eyes turning to rainbows, “Of course I would.”

 

You turned around to get your water bottle and take a long swing of it.

 

Originally you had wanted to do a singing piece again but the fear of what had happened before happening again had you doing a dance number instead.

 

Lu han had been training you for almost 3 weeks now and tomorrow was the day. The day that would either make or break your future. You still remember the day Lu han told you what he had done. You had been shocked out of your mind.

 

“_____!” Lu han came running into your house with excitement running through his every vein.

 

You snapped your head up in surprise, “O-Oppa?” You glanced at the time. “But our training doesn’t start for another hour…”

 

“I know!” Lu han came to a stop in front of you, wearing a smile that could break his lips. “But I couldn’t wait to tell you.”

 

“Tell me what?” You stood up and placed the book you were reading down.

 

He placed his large hands on your shoulders and shook you slightly, “I got you another chance!” he said excitedly.

 

“Another chance?” You were still confused.

 

Lu han nodded rapidly, “Another audition! I talked too Lee Soo Man seongsaeng-nim. He said he would give you another chance to audition in three weeks.”

 

You were in disbelief as your eyes widened and you gaped at him with a wide-open mouth. “R-Really? But-“

 

“But nothing!” Lu han cut you off. “You can do it, ______. You can make it.”

 

You swallowed roughly with a worried look. “B-But what if I fail again? Then all your heard work and-“

 

“Don’t worry.” Lu han cut you off again. His expression was finally serious as he gazed down at you with a confident expression. “I know you can do it.”

 

“Are you ready for the audition tomorrow?” Lu han asked as you placed your water bottle down again.

 

Just thinking of the events that would occur tomorrow was giving you chills. “I don’t know.” You mumbled, looking down.

 

Lu han came in front of you and lifted your chin with his fingers, “I know you’ll do great, ok? I have to go now but I’ll come pick you up in the morning, ok?”

 

You nervously nodded and your voice was quiet, “Ok.”

 

He gave you a reassuring smile, “I believe you, _____. I know you’ll do great.”

 

 

 

 

 

“______” A staff member came out of the evaluation room and called your name.

 

You stood up with cold sweat running down your spine. You stiffly turned to face Lu han, who had been sitting beside you.

 

He gave you thumbs up and a bright smile. He mouthed ‘You can do it!’

 

You nodded and turned, taking a deep breath. The man led you into the room where a table was laid out with the staff members sitting behind it. This time, though, the evaluators were different. You had never seen them before.

 

“______.” Lee Soo Man nodded and gave you a small smile. He gestured for you to start, “You may begin.”

 

You took your first position and the opening lines of Ne-Yo’s “Don’t Worry About It”.

 

You danced your heart out, only concentrating on the music and not on the judges watching you. You imagined yourself in your gym, in the dance room you had rented out to practice with only Lu han cheering you on. You imagined as if this was the last time you would ever move.

 

Before you knew it, the last chords of the song were playing and you finished your last move. A smile traced over your lips instantly as you realized you had done it, perfectly.

 

It was silent in the room, as you stood straight, taking deep breaths. Your heart was pounding against your rib cage and you suddenly felt nervous. This felt exactly like just weeks ago, when they had said no to you.

 

“______.” Soo Man said your name, leaning forward with his arms on the table and hands clasped together.

 

You stuttered, “N-Neh?”

 

There was another agonizing pause before he spoke.

 

“Show up on Monday for practice with 7GE, SM’s new girl group who will debut in two years.”

 

Your heart skipped a beat as your eyes widened, “N-Neh?!”

 

“You heard me.” Soo Man smiled. “You made it.”
 

“THANK YOU!” You yelled, bowing deeply, “THANK YOU SO MUCH!”

 

 

 

Outside the room, Lu han was listening to everything.

 

As soon as Soo Man made his verdict, Lu Han felt a large weight lifting off his shoulders. He turned around to lean against the wall with his eyes fluttering shut. A smile was on his lips as he placed his hand on his rapidly beating heart.

 

“You did it.” he breathed. He slowly slid to the ground, sighing in relief. “Now it’s my turn, ______.”

 

He leaned his head back and took another deep breath.

 

“Someday, ______.” Lu han whispered. “I will get the courage. Someday… I will say I love you.”

 

 

thank you so much to all my subscribers and commentors ^^ i love you all and really appreciate it~ No pictures in here are mine! I hope you enjoyed this :) If you haven't figured it out yet, my one-shots are LONG. hahahah~ See you in my next one-shot or stories? Thanks <3