Being forgotten

The Promises

 

 

Listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvMvMUw0j_Y

Sun Woo Pov

After seeing Joon Ho left, just left me standing here. am I going overboard? I walked out alone. somehow how many times I sigh, I do not know. I walk by itself lead to a place of no direction without anyone to accompany me here. not Joon Ho, not Eun Ha, and not Omma. My heart and my mind disordered.       " One room for 3 hours, please. "           I went back to the place that we go karaoke earlier. only sad song in the playlist. I do not know what makes me sad. Maybe because of Omma.. I'm probably missing her or..Joon Ho?? but what I've said to him? often he is always beside me  when I'm sad.. he is my close friend. he will understands my feelings but unlikely that he grieving only due Ji Hee?   

 

 

PRAKK    doors open by someone.          " Sun woo-ah. Sun woo-oppa? *giggles* ahh.. I'm tired. I wander around searching you. Oh?! why you looks gloomy? "       She touched my face after having to sit next to me but I avoid.          " What are you doing here? Go back to home. I want to spend here alone. Joon Ho is waiting for you. "         I pushed her gently, enough to get away from me. she refused.         " Who cares. Oppa! I just want to spend some time with you too! just you and me! Oppa.. Do you really not know about my feelings for this? huh. I've tried so hard to take your attention but still.. you still not recognize. " 

 

 

" what are you talking about? stop it! go home, now! Ji Hee-ah "            I was anxious to see her behavior change.         " Huh..you really selfish.. ahh.. why, even though I expressed my feelings to you, my heart still feel crowded? oppa... help me. "         

 

 

" Ji Hee-ah... go back to your sense! Should I call Joon Ho to fetching you? "       PANGG    She slapped me.        " Oppa.. "      she called then she kissed my lips. I was surprised by her actions.         " Kim Ji Hee!! *PANGG*  stop makes me mad! Go away! Get lost! "        My anger has reached the limit. Her face that looks red was looking at me with sympathy. before she came out, she had say something to me.      " I hope you've see how selfish you are.. "           Then, she left the room with tears. 

 

 

Ji Hee Pov

I ran towards the house with a heavy feeling. I sat on the bed and reached a pink butterfly clip that I keep in dressing table. Now I know why suddenly appear pink butterfly clip in this room..... 

Flashback

" Wait.. I have a favor. "

" Ji Hee.. I will not grant your wish.. It was too much "

" Aniyo. Please Fairy, this is my last favor "

" Okay, I will think about it "

" Let me see Sun Woo  "

" as you want! "

With a blink of an eye I was where's Sun Woo is.

End Of Flashback

I close my eyes and hope I will be heading to a happier life. but then..  PRAKK     " Kim Ji Hee. what are you doing?? "        Joon Ho suddenly appeared asking me. he asked me to chatting with him in the yard. as usual, I was following him. 

 

" Ji Hee-ah. I do not know when I should tell you about this. but Kim Ji Hee.. I'm sorry because I cannot keep my promise to stay by your side at the time you are happy or not because I need to leave you right now. in fact, I live in this house because I have problems with my family not because I want to try be a independent person. Aish! this is not the actual thing I want to tell you. *sigh*  Ji Hee-ah~ do not be sad because I'm leaving you, but be happy because he is still at your side. Don't give up on him. Arrasso? Goodbye! "     

Then he passed away without looking. my heart more fragile when one by one people leaving me. Is this really the end for me? Fairy... thanks for giving me chances once again. I wear the clip with a weak hand while closed my eyes closely.    BBBUUSHHHH   

KRINGG!!    the phone rang signs the message.

1 Message

From: Joon Ho

To: Ji Hee

" Ji Hee-ah.. actually, I like you as much as you don't have any idea about this. "

 

=================================0o0=====================================

Sorry for late updated~!! Mianhae T_T jeongmal Mianhae.... and ignore my weird words xD