On The First Time Met

The Promises

 

" Are you okay?? " a beautiful woman asked me with a worried face.

 

 

" Nae, nan gwenchana. just a little dizzy.  " she is my hair gently. I look around me. A house. It looks beautiful, the furniture neatly arranged. I asked her for a certainty.  " Who are you? where am I ? "   She looked a bit surprised by my question. She stopped her actions.   " Where you live? let me send you "   She offered me. but I quickly reply.   " I am homeless. I do not know where I live "   " So, come stay with us "   She smiles. Suddenly, a male voice was heard. 

 

 

 

" Omma. how you can make a decision without discuss? "   That guy...   " Are you going to make a mistake again that causes you and dad are divorced? "   He is so handsome .... he was wearing a blue coat that makes he look firm. but his eyes.... look red.   " Sun Woo. What do you mean. Are you okay? "   She got up and walked towards her son. Sun Woo. His name is Sun Woo. I wonder why his face looks angry to his mother. His hand tightly clenched the paper. Getting closer his mother, his hand getting more clenched tightly.

 

 

 

" Omma. What is this? "   He throws the paper in front of his mother.   " Sun Woo. where did you get this? "   She looks suprised.   " Is it important now, where I found this? Omma, are you...and dad... will divorced? " 

 

 

 

" Sun Woo. Don't worry. I will not leave you, my son. "   She wiped her son tears slowly but he withhold it.   " I'm going out for awhile "   He down the stairs and went away. Before he left, he still able stare at me. In his gaze, his eyes makes my heart pounding. I do not know what it means....

 

 

 

" I'm sorry. Ignore him. What is your name? "   I stare at her. For a long time, I reply the question.   " Kim Ji-Hee. My name is Kim Ji Hee. but... ca-can I live here? "    She smiles.   " Of course. let me show your bed room. Follow me, you can walk right? "   She helps me to get up.  " Nae. " 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, we arrived at my new bed room. Everything was already available.   " This is your bed room. Take a bath first, then go down. I'll cook for you and introduce you to family members "   She said.   " Gomawo. for accept me "   She my hair.   " I don't have a daughter. It's my pleasure to makes you as my daughter "    She is really lovely, I'll be lucky if I get a mother like her.

 

 

 

" but... can I ask you  something? "   She looks doubtful.   " Nae. what is it? "   I reply her question quickly.   " Do you not remember anything besides your name? "   She asked me. What should I answer it...   " Nae. I can't remember anything about me. uhh. My head feels pain. "   I lied to her.   " Omo! you should be rest. "   " Aniyo. I'm going to bath now. "   Damn. I lie to her. Met for the first time, but I lie to her about my past. 

 

 

 

After bathing, I sit facing the mirror. I see every inch of my face, completely different to before. I was young at that time, should I do this? 

 

FLASHBACK

" What do I need to fulfill promises to be beautiful? " She looked up at me and smiled.

" sacrifice "  

" Huh? Sacrifice? ... about what? "

" Your life "

END OF FLASHBACK

 

" Kim Ji Hee "  She called me. It make me suprised. Without I realize, she already at the door.  " How long you been there? "  I hold my chest.  " Call me mother. Can you? "  I just shut up without saying.  " For now on, I'm your mother. Call me 'omma' "  She waited for me to speak.  " Om-omm-Omma.... Omma, can we go down now? "   Tears in her eyes, she smiled happily. 

 

 

 

" Of course my daughter.. Ji Hee "   She   my hair again and holds my hands.   " Let's go down. All have been waiting for you "   We both go down with holding hands. Arriving at the dinner table, all eyes were on me. Without decide, I sat beside my mom. he looked up at me with a sharp eye. I tried to avoid it. Then, a man about 40 years old ask a question to me.  " ahh... so, this is the girl that you want to be adoptions. What's your name? "  before answering the question, I looked at the mother.  " My name is.... Kim Ji Hee "  Sun Woo looks at me.  " Why are you keep avoid my eyes contact? Do you hate it? "  He ask me. but mother try to calm me.  " Sun Woo-ah... she still not familiar with you. "  

 

 

 

" Do you really do not remember anything? or you pretends? "  His question made me startled. My hands tremble.  " Sun Woo. Don't start it "  Dunggg He stamped the table.  " Omma. You already started to love her. even first time met. "   The old man just smile.  " Sun Woo. Don't try to fight with me but try to treat her properly. She is your sister now. "  I eat again, like nothing happened but he stop me. He was holding my hands. Duppp Daappp Duupp Daappp my heart pounding.  " What are you doing?? "  I asked him but still avoid his eyes contact. 

 

 

 

" Sun Woo. What are you doing? " She let go his grip from my hands. I feel relieved after my hands is released. Then, sound a phone rang.   " Yoboseyo. Nae, Arrasso. I'll be there. "   He get up and headed out.  All seem surprised.  " Appa, Where are you going? "  He asked him.  " I have some work. I must go now. Bye "  Then, he looks at mother.  " Omma, accompany him out. "  She looked a bit surprised and get up. After a few minutes, he looks at me. " Don't try to act innocent. In front of me. "  After that, the mother began to pass but Sun Woo doesn't miss the opportunity. " Omma. Appa already left? "  

 

 

 

" Nae. After done eating, go sleep. Ji Hee, you too. I'll go first. Goodnight "  He looks dissapointed.  " Are you okay? "   I start the conversation.  " Shut up. Don't talk to me "  He get up and leave me alone. I feel confused. Should I stop do this? or Shall I continue?? this questions often lingers in my mind. I get up and runs to my room. but then I stopped my steps. because.... he was at the door. In front of my bedroom. I moved towards him. After a few minutes, finally, he speaks.

 

 

 

" YOU. GET. OUT. "  I was surprised and keep see his mouth that mentions " YOU GET OUT " 

 

=====================================0o0===================================