Get Closer? ...

The Promises

 

After I got tired of thinking about fairies, I decided to sleep. The next Morning. I heard a noise. I cover my ears with my pillow to avoid interference with the noise. but the noise is still audible and louder. I gave up and screamed. I think I'm still in a dream but the sound is still there.  I started to feel weird and try to open the eyes. I saw that I was in my bedroom and the sound of a knock on the door after another. I got up to open the door.

 

 

 

" Good Morning! "   Joon Ho greet me warmly. I was dumbfounded. He dressed casually by wearing a sweater, do not like me.    " Hey, Ji Hee! close your mouth. hehe "     I began to feel ashamed then shut my mouth. I heard someone was up the stairs. I shift my gaze to him, and it turns out the man is Sun Woo. He looked up at me from top to bottom. Oopss! I was still wearing pajamas! Then he smiled and went over his room. My mouth is getting wide open. 

 

 

 

Joon Ho waving in my face.      " You.. from where? "   I asked Joon Ho who is trying to take my attention.    " I and Sun Woo recently returned from jogging. "      I startled. I looked at him without saying. I made a face as a reaction signal. He just grinned in front of me. " Jogging. huh, why are you not told me? "    Pakk  I tap his head.      " Ouch! Ji Hee-ah~ it's not like that. actually, I just do not want to bother you. "      He makes excuses and made ​​a cute face.

 

 

 

" Aish! Liar. you said you want to help me! Joon Ho-ah! "       I jump up and down and make a sulky face. You know what's the point? it means that he will return to a double!      " Ahh. I'm so sorry, Ji Hee. Don't be sulking. I know I have made a covenant with you, but just now it happened suddenly. Sun Woo invite me out because he wanted to befriend me again. "        I quit after his pity face who's looked like a kitten is show to me. 

 

 

 

" Arrasso!. Bye "      I closed the door but He managed to stop it. His hands fast held the door. My body is not moving, but just my eye gaze. He breathe in deep then he blow to his side.     " Let's go out with 'him'. I'll help you. "        His last words made ​​me smile a little. I control whenever possible.     " Nae. "      DDUKK   I close the door. Bwahaha I know he did not expect such a response from me. I still do not move from leaning on the door. my guess is true, he knocked on the door of my room that his voice sounds like appeal. 

 

 

 

After thinking for a moment, I decided to open the door.      " Yeah!! I know you'll open the door! "    he grinned as he held my hand.        " When? "     I straight to the points.      " Now. is it alright? "      I shook my head.    " Later. I'll message you, arrasso?. Bye. "     he still fluttering his eyes that I was not sure whether he understands it or not. I took a towel for the shower. I better get ready to school. after a few minutes, I wipe my body. when I turn my body facing the mirror, I was shocked to see a glimpse of Min Da Yi's shadow. after that, one sentence written on the mirror.  ' NEVER IN DOUBT '

 

 

 

" Ji Hee-ah! are you ready? let's breakfast. "       mother's voice has stop my daydreaming.      " Nae, Omma. "    I was screaming from the room while I was wearing the sports shirt. today I have to attend school because of my sports teacher made ​​the announcement that annoys me, is that in my class only he asserted. Also, he told us to present, but the boy is excluded. WHAT THE...  that is why Joon Ho act as stupefied because he did not know anything about it. I was to go down, I just remembered that I do not have a friend to accompany me.

 

 

 

" Aigoo.. today I'm alone. "       I mumbling while walked down the stairs but then I saw Sun Woo-oppa out of his room. I was wondering what is makes him dressing such like that.  Did he go to school too?. His step became close to the stairs. I quickly walked into the kitchen immediately.      " Oh! Ji Hee is here~ sit down, lets eat. "       mother began to prepare one by one food cooked by her. after the meal, I still do not see Sun woo again. I was even more puzzled.       " are you going to school late? is it okay? "        I looked at my watch and I might be late. I took my bag and kiss my mother.       " Bye, Omma! "       I wave to her. 

 

 

 

At the school.  during the break, I walked into the canteen and bumped into Eun Ha.      " Hey! finally I found you! Let's eat! "       her cheerful smile would also make me be happy. We take food and sit next to. We chat about her experience in my home. I actually feel a bit jealous of her. but I cover real truth.       " btw, without Da Yi I felt weird now. "     Her appetite looks decreased when she mentions the Da Yi.       " Nae, since we first met through her, ​​right. "         I made a joke to invigorate the situation that already noisy in the canteen.       " Oh! ya, Ji Hee-ah, can we back together? Joon Ho is absent right? "        necessarily she knowing about it. I nodded quickly.     " I'll waiting for you in front of the fence. Bye, I'm going. "      She wave to me.      " Nae, Bye. See you later. "   

 

 

 

I was heading to class and saw no one inside. Where's everyone?! I feel nervous. I come here today only because of that thing. I got out while chaotically find my classmates. I quit after not see anyone I know. I was sitting in class while listening to the song using the phone. leaning on a chair and my legs placed on the table.

" Look at me
That is all I need
You’re all I want
I just realized
You’re the only air I breathe.
Look at me
That is all I wish
You’re all I want
Everywhere you are,
I have been there for you. "

 

While I appreciate the words of the song, I'm fall asleep in a cradle of dreams.         " Kim Ji Hee!! what are you doing here?! Sleep?! "      A loud voice began make me open my eyes larger.  The song is still spinning in my phone. He Immediately snatched my phone and keep in his grasp.        " Kim Ji Hee. I'm warning you. Don't ever think that you can truancy my class. "     I want to clarify my explanation but he resisted.      " Whatever. Go stand in the field. Now. "        Yeah, he is that man. Discipline teacher. Always use the same words and hate me. I do not want to go against his word so I went into the field.        " Run around the field until the end of my class. "       . I have not noticed that he followed me. 

 

 

 

" Nae. "       I started running around the field very slowly. Then, he yelled at me to run faster. When he left, I stopped because exhausted. Aish. What's the point if I run faster?! I have to run until the end of his class!!! I continue to run after the break. I feel very strange because my classmates are none in this field. I don't know where they gone. I ran and continue to run regardless of anyone even though there's  no one have past.        " Ahh. Tired! "        I was lying in the middle of the field.       " Hey, this is your drink. "      Sun woo suddenly give me a bottle of water. I was shocked to see him suddenly sitting next to me.

 

 

 

" Oppa! what are you doing here? you also coming to school? how do you know I'm at here? Did that 'MAN' tell you about me? Oppa- "       Before I could continue my sentence, he shut my mouth using his fingers. I glued.       " Talk slowly. You ask me non stop. hahaaaha "      OMG. Seriously I said that he is laughing now. because of me. Really. Not a joke. He looks so cute!!!       " Ahh.. I'm sorry. "       

 

 

 

" Nevermind. btw you have no class after this right? "        I nodded.      " If so, let's go home. "       He's smiled. He asked me?! arghhhh..      " Me and you? together? really? "       My eyes suddenly shining.        " Yeah, of course. "      He put his hand on my shoulder.        " I'm already think about what you said last night. and I'm agree. I'll be your friend not your brother. "     

 

 

 

" What?! assa!!! Gomawo-oppa! opps! I mean.... chingu? "     He laughed. I'm also laughing! hehe take advantage actually. We walked together toward the fence. his hand still on my shoulder. I saw the ice cream vendor who was close to the school gates.     "  Ji Hee-ah. you wait here. I want to buy an ice cream for you. What flavor do you want? "      Yeah! he knew what I'm thinking. haha maybe, we are suit?? bwahaha.      " Hurm, strawberry! " 

 

 

 

" Okay, I got it. "       He left. while I stood I looked passersby. I saw a woman's hair style I know. I look properly and it was Tae Eun Ha. 

I just remember she said that she wants back with me. what should I do, Sun Woo also do the same thing. She is getting closer and I looked Sun Woo also finished buying ice cream. I start to doubt. Sun Woo suddenly stop and chat. Maybe that person was his friend.

I take a deep breath.         " Kim Ji Hee! "       She's ran to me.        " Eun Ha, err.. can we back with my friend?? "       She nodded as agree.       " Thanks! "        Sun Woo reprove her after come towards us.       " He is your friend ? "          She confused. I know she will because she already knew who I am and what kind relationship I have with Sun Woo.       " Yup. From now, he became my friend. "        He smiled to Eun Ha and show her his ice cream.         " Do you want it? "      She reply his smiles and shook.     " No thanks. oh! btw, Ji Hee-ah, are you free tomorrow? let's hang out. "      

 

 

I looked at Sun Woo and switch to Eun Ha.      " I'm free but I don't know I can or not. "       Eunha just smile and also walking together. I guess she understand. I continue to eat my ice cream.         " Ji Hee-ah, why cannot? you not yet asked Omma, right? "       He pinched my cheek. Then, maybe he noticed that my cheeks stained, so he took a piece of tissue and       " Aigoo! eat slowly your ice cream, Ji Hee-ah "         Eun Ha was the person that wiping my cheeks. NOT Sun Woo!!! hurm.. How happy I am if he is the person.

 

 

 

" I know right. haha clumsy but cute. "        He pinched my cheeks again.       " Chingu-ah~ I was eating! "       I pretended to be angry.       "  Arasso. I'll not disturb you! Let's go away, Eun Ha~! "         He pulled Eun Ha hands and run away, avoid me.  They tease me. Somehow, I feel something weird to see them running together. 

 

 

 

At Home.   Bukk.  I smashed my body on the bed.  'ouch' My back hurt like pricked. I got up again and check the bed. there is a pink butterfly hair clip. I was puzzled since, I do not have such a hair clip. I tried wearing a hair clip but my intention terminates when I see Joon Ho is suddenly beside me.         " Yah!!! What are you doing here? "       I shout at him by mistake.           " I've been knocking on the door several times, but maybe you did not hear. So, I enter after all, doors are unlocked. "            Impossible! I hesitate to believe what he said. 

 

 

 

" Wae? you did not believe me? huh. btw you said you want to message me but till now there's no answer from you. "           I'm burst of laugh. he was surprised to see me who is suddenly laughed.           " Joon Ho-ah! He's already agree to be my friend! Yeah!! btw, you know what, he treat me like his sister! protects me well when we at school. aww~ he is perfect! "        I scream of joy. fortunately there's Joon Ho, I can tell my joyful moments with Sun Woo. I grinned while he watched my behavior. I'm not ashamed of him, but because of Sun Woo.

 

 

 

" huh, yeah. Like sister. For him, you just his younger sister. "           My face changed instantly from happy turn to serious. I looked Joonho with a deadly gaze. I saw him swallow saliva.           " Who's know what he think about me, right? maybe he likes me same with my feelings to him. "      I started to act calmly.            " Right! I'm agree. So, you don't need my help? "           I nodded but then I shook.          " Ani! I still need your help! but I'm not sure when. So, you still owe me. haha " 

 

 

 

" Arrasso! let's go down. palli, go bath. Aish, smelly. "              He walked out of my room. I took a hair clip just now and keep in my dressing table. After that, I went to the bathroom to wash up. After 20 minutes, I go down to eat dinner with my family.             " Omma, can we eat now? should we wait for Dad? "            I asked mother a question but then, Sun Woo told me that I should eat and no need to wait for him.          " jeongmal? . hurm, okay. "           I started eating without noticing something strange is going on. I eat and eat again until I immediately stop when I feel my hand wet with tears. 

 

 

 

" Om-ma... "             I have identified the person who is cry. It was Mother.          " Omma, waeyo? Omma.. "           I asked her repeatedly. BANGG    Sun Woo stamping his spoon and fork.          " Kim Ji Hee. Stop it. Go to your room. you're done eating, right?. "         I looked at Sun Woo with confusion.          " But Sun- I mean Oppa... what's wrong with omma? "           Joon Ho suddenly interrupt.         " Ji Hee-ah. let's go up. "          He took my hands. 

 

 

 

I ran up heading to the room.         " Ji Hee! wait! "        on the way to the room, I could not hear anything else except Joon Ho voice calling me. Even before I went in, I was still looking at whether Sun Woo chasing me. huh. guess he's not. I lie down on the bed before I see something wrong. I felt the position of my bed is changing, so my closet. 

 

" If you are sad, you should calling me. " 

" You! why are you here? "

" I just want to make sure you are fine. "

" Stop it!! stop bother me! " 

" I would not, but that is if you follow my words. "

" You know it all !! you know what happen to me! "

" Yes, that's why... you must distance from him "

" Who? but who? "

" Sun Woo. "

" Huh?? .. "

 

While we are talking, a knock on the door made ​​her disappear from my sight. I looked down crying in the room. PRANGGG..   My glass cup dropped itself and the fragments hit my hand. ' I will follow her words for this time. ' 

=================================OoO================================