Agreement

The Promises

 

 

 

" Ugly, Ugly, Ugly !! " they always said like that to me.... am I really ugly??

 

My name is Kim Ji Hee... my mom is died when I'm still a baby but I still have a father...but I hate him! I HATE HIM!!! he always hit me....  always come home late, always drunk...and he also hate me. He tried to me when he was drunk because of that, I have to hide properly...

 

 

But one day...

 

 

" Stop calling me like that!! I'm not!! " I said angrily. " Don't pretend you're not!! UGLY! " They laughing on me. I'm crying alone. " Hey!! Why are you calling her like that? " one pretty girl come closer to me." What's your name?? let's play with us " wow~!! she really  pretty~! I was very shocked!! I slowly away from her.

 

 

" Don't talk to me! " I said but she reply. " Why I can't?? " she smile brightly. " Because I'm ugly!!! " I shouted and she holds my hand to make me stand up. I'm refused and push her.

 

 

" Ouch!! " she fall on the ground.  " Oh!! Ugly girl push her!!! Hey!!! "

 

 

They started chase me. I'm running away with fear.

 

 

I'm running and running until I'm.... " PPONNNNNNN " I see one car getting close to me. " AhhhhH!!!!! " I shouted loudly but then I saw nothing, only black....

 

 

" Hey~! Kim Ji Hee, look at me " I heard someone calls my name... " Try  open your eyes Ji Hee~ " but I still close my eyes.. I felt scare. " Open your eyes~ "  

 

 

" I don't want!! " I refuse.

 

 

" Open your eyes slowly " I tried open my eyes. I see  a pretty woman but she like a fairy." Who are you? " I waiting for her reply.

 

 

" I'm a fairies " she said gladly. " Fairy?? really? " I can't believe it. " I'm a Fairies~ I'll fulfill your requests "  

 

 

" Fulfill my requests? but why me? "  " because I'll help a poor little girl "  Oh My God! she will fulfill  my wish!!  

 

 

" Really?!! can I become a pretty girl?? "  

 

 

" Of course! I'll but you must promise to me one thing when you want  something " Promises??? " But why? " 

 

 

" Because that is the way I'll fulfill your requests. So, we must made a agreement! Do you want to be pretty?? " Of course~!! that's my dream...

 

 

" I want~!! "  " Good!!!  but I'll turn the time forward " wow.. amazing.. " Are you ready?? " yeah.. I'm ready.. I will do anything to be pretty~!

 

 

After she whispered to me the agreement that we agree, she start spells...... Suddenly, the world seems to revolve.

 

 

" What happen?? "

 

 

" Just wait a moment your request will be fulfilled " everything looks chaos.

 

 

" Don't forget our agreement, otherwise you will regret. "

" Nae. Arrasso. " 

 

 

BBBBBUUUUSSSSHHHH  the world is spinning ... back to the future.

 

 

Since that day, my life shackled to that agreement.... I can't even avoid it how much I tried.

 

=============================00000===============================