Wrong Statements Dude

That Nerd Is Actually My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEpBJ-ZIIc

 "Jinyoungie... what happened to you?" CNU hyung asked me. 

 I looked at him with my eyes half lidded then looked back at my food. 

 "Hyung! You're scary! >n<" the maknae exclaimed. 

  Well according to them, I have biiiig bags surrounding my eyes. One month had passed, and I think Himchan hyung and Fenly are getting...close....

 Oh why?! WHY DOES IT HURT TO SAY?! 

 I haven't got enough sleep thinking on that idea, and to his pig snoring habit. 

 

 "Oh hey there little brother~" Himchan said as he stopped behind me, and guess what, Fenly's with him. "Woah, what's with him?" he said as he took a peek on my face, I still kept staring at the wall, blank. 

 All my friends raised their shoulders as if they're saying that 'They don't know what's actually happening to him'  and stuffs.

 

 Fenly seems looks to be happy with Himchan hyung, how come I can't do that? Becoming close with her?

 Becoming friends with her?

 Being with her?

 Does hyung really like... her? 

 

 I felt something, shot my chest.... I felt like... someone just took my heart out, then ripped it apart. 

 I stood up quietly, and left the cafeteria.

 

 =Himchan's POV=

 Ahh~ my stay here is going to end. And my plan is working perfectly. As me and Fenly walked through the cafeteria, I saw Jinyoungie with his friends, woow, Jinyoungie looks like a dump (what's with him? -__-"). 

 "Is he okay?" Fenly asked, worriedly.

 "I dunno, let's go to him"  I said.

 "Oh hey there little brother~" I said as I approached him and peeked on his face. Wow, he's really messed up. He just glared at me and looked back to the wall. 

 "Woah, what's with him?" I asked to his friends, all of his friends raised their shoulders.

  He stood up and left the cafeteria, leaving us clueless.

  

 Part of plan, SUCCESS

 

 I saw Fenly, looking at him as he walked through that door, worried sick.

 

 Part of plan, SUCCESS

 

 "Sorry Jinyoung for hurting you.... I guess" I mumbled.

 

 =Jinyoung's POV= 

 Class ended and I received a text from CNU hyung.

 'To: Jinyoung

 From: Shinwoo hyung

  Meet the group at the garden now.

--CNU'

 

 Do we have another guest performance? Hm whatever, atleast I won't see Himchan.

 I got to the garden, but instead of the group's scene welcomed me, Himchan and Fenly's scene does. 

 I hid behind the flower pots, and spied at them, Fenly is... crying? Wae? THAT JERK

 Himchan hyung suddenly, hugged her....

 

 I felt my temper boils, as I stormed in their moment and pulled Fenly away from her. Their face was all shock and stuff. 

 "Dude, what's wrong with you?!" Himchan shouted.

 "You!" I shouted back through gritted teeth, "Why are  you doing this to me?!" I added.

 "Doing what?" he asked.

 "Jinyoung, please calm down" Fenly said, through sobs as she held my arm. I pushed her arm away (not so hard) for her not to be a part of our fight.

 "Being with... her?!" I shouted.

 "Why? I like being with her... she's nice, she's smart, and..." he said, "she's very pretty" he said with a smirk. I saw Fenly blushed and me holding my urge to ing punch him right now. 

 "Are you.... jealous?" he added one more time. 

 

 BAM

 

 My fist landed on his face... hard. 

 "Me?! Liking her?! Why would I like her?! DUDE. I'M THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL!! WHY WOULD I LIKE THE SCHOOL'S NERD?!" I shouted. 

 Himchan's face is like... shock.

 

 Wait... WHAT DID I JUST SAID?!

 

 Fenly stood up, quietly. 

 

 "Dude... nice job" he said.

 "Fen-"

 "I'm okay, I always get that all the time... so why, doing this? Thanks for being honest with me Jinyoungie oppa" she said smiling, with teary eyes. She ran as she cried. I looked at Himchan and he gave me a dissapointing face and ran after Fenly.

 

 What have I done?

 

================================================

 

OMG HI THERE!!! Sorry for not updating, I got measles and busy on school OTL

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter <3 I'll try updating He's My Girlfriend tomorrow, 'kay?

 

Gomawo <3 

 

twitter <3 https://twitter.com/himderp

https://twitter.com/daewoahn

 

I do really need your feedbacks <3 

Anyway, thanks for voting in the poll <3 kekeke