My Beautiful Target

That Nerd Is Actually My First Love

 "So Jinyoung-ah, what job would you take since graduation is coming?" CNU hyung asked me. 

 "I don't know, _____ Ent. have an audition, maybe I should join?" I said while I sipped my coffee. 

 

 We were outside in our favorite coffee shop, chillin' I guess, since we don't have any school guest performance for our group, we decided to have a break since tomorrow is the start of the school again. 

 "That's daebak hyung! Let's all audition and bring B1A4 to the world!" Gongchan said excitedly thinking of that idea. We all laugh on Channie's high energy. 

 "Hm, looks like I'm all out of coffee" I said looking at my almost empty cup.

 "Then go buy another one, my treat" CNU hyung said smirking while the others snickered.

 Why are they laughing? Do I have a coffee on my lips? My face? 

 "Hyung buy me one too!" Sandeul said handing me his money. 

 I gave them a glare and approached the entrance of the cafe.

 

 

 I opened the door and being welcomed by the sweet scent of brewed coffee, I saw  new workers behind the counter serving customers.

 'Maybe they changed shift' I thought eyeing on a female waitress.

 I proceed to go infront of the counter scanning the menu for what Deulie and I like. As I decided what to order, I looked up and saw a smiling girl at me. 

 "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Angel's Cafe! May I have your order?" the smiling cashier told me happily wearing a cute little brown apron and two pigtails set up high on her head.

 I have this feeling I know this girl somewhere. She really looks familiar to me. I think it was only my imagination.

 "Ah ne, can you give me one Americano and a Cappucino please...uhhh" I said looking at her nameplate, "Ms... Fen...ly..?" I said reading her nameplate. Fenly nodded to make my order.

 Wait.... FENLY?! KANG FENLY?! I didn't know she works here! And plus, she looks, cute without her thick glasses on! How come she doesn't recognize me? Nor my voice? Maybe her eyevision are really bad reason  for her contacts can't take the blurry eyes of her. I wish she could look like this at school tomorrow.  

 I felt heat rising up on my cheeks as I watched her making the coffees, my heart starts beating like crazy! If she would look like this on school, I bet I'll have many rivals. She re the counter holding my coffee as she types the price on the cash register. She looked at my red face confused why am I looking like that.

 "Uhm sir?" she said carefully not to startle me. 

 My brain had landed on earth once again realizing that I'm creeping her out a little. 

 "A-ah, m-mianhae" I said ashamed tooking the coffee and placing the money on her soft little hands. She smiled and she bid goodbye as she do to the other customers.

 I started exiting the cafe quickly not letting her see my red face again.

 

 I approached where the group is sitting  and handed Sandeul his coffee.

 "Ah, gomawo hyung!" He said sipping his coffee.

 I gave him a nod and sat beside CNU hyung. 

 "Yah, Jinyoung hyung, what's with the tomato face?" Baro asked teasingly referring to my burning cheeks.

 "N-nothing" I said coolly as I opened my coffee.

 "Did you see Fenly there?" CNU hyung whispered on my ear smirking.

 His cold breathe crawled on my neck as I gave him a shiver. "Hyung don't do that, it's creepy" I said avoiding his question.

 "Oh come on hyung, we already know that you like Fenly noona~" Gongchan said teasingly.

 "N-no I don't!" I said in annoyance almost choking on my coffee as I heard Gongchan's statements. 

 How did that maknae heard CNU hyung's whisper when he's sitting on the opposite side of the table? Damn he's weird.

 "Yeah right, the way you stood there, shaking, while Fenly noona maked the coffees. Me and Baro almost died laughing on the way you act" Sandeul said with a snicker, holding his laughter. 

 THEY SAW THAT?! I thought they were looking for girls to invite on their own  houses but, instead they watched me. They must already know that Fenly worked there.  AISH THESE DONGSAENGS. THEY SET ME UP. AND THIS HYUNG. AIIISH

 Not longer, they gave a huge burst of laughter as they saw my face stuck on annoyance. My face started to get redder because of the embarrasment I felt. 

"Aish! I'm going home!" I said irritated wearing my jacket, leaving my coffee behind.

 "Don't worry Jinyoung-ah! You already found your beautiful target!" CNU hyung shouted to me as like he was teasing as they continued to laugh.

 

 

 Maybe I already did found MY beautiful target.

-------------------------------------

YAY FINISHED :D

I couldn't think of a title to put on so my itunes started playing Beautiful Target, and I gave a light bulb lol.

I did this while waiting for my trailer to publish =3=.

 

Follow me here => https://twitter.com/himderp <3

 

Gomawo~And BTW, 

I think it would have two or more chapters lol