A Day With Him

That Nerd Is Actually My First Love

 "Jinyoungie~"

"H-huh?" I said as I try to familiarize that voice, my sight is blurry for some reason.

 "Jinyoungie~ wake up~"

 "F-Fenly?" I called out as my vision began to clear. 

 "Annyeong Jinyoungie" she said as she smiled with her pretty smile. 

 Wait, where am I? Am I in the fields? Why am I laying on her lap? Is this a dream? whydoesnyancatpoopsrainbow?

 "Jinyoungie wake up~" she said one more time as she giggled.

 "Fenly? Fenly~ *U*" I called her name smiling, enjoying the moment.

 "Jinyoungie~ wake up~" she said one more time as she starts shaking me.

 "I am awake noona~" I said.

 What? It's kinda cute when I called her noona =3=

 "Jinyoungie wake uppp~" she said....with...a guy's voice? ._. Wait what?! My vision starts to blacken again.

 

 "Fenly~" I mumbled.

 "Jinyoung wake up!!"  now a guy's voice shouted.

 "Mmmng.... Fenly?" I called out once again. My vision starts to clear again.

 "Dude... seriously, who's Fenly?" he asked, holding back his laughter. 

 I fell on the cold floor as the gripped holding me let me go.

 "What the hell.... Himchan?" I said as I sat up and starts rubbing my aching back.

 "The one and only" Himchan said as he put his hands on his waist and smiled like a doofus.

 So it was a dream. I punched him in the arm as he laughed at me on how I started calling Fenly's name like a clueless lover boy. I stood up and he followed. I knew what I have to do so I started making breakfast since school is going to start any moment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 "Woooow~ Jinyoungie~ Your school is sooo huuggge~!" Himchan exclaimed as we walked throught the school hallway.

 And yes, we are in the school. He's so like, amazed here. I don't even know why. His reaction? Well kinda like this --> (/^▽^)/ . Because of that reaction, girls got head-over-heels for him, and it's quite annoying.

 "There you go, Class 4-A. This is where will you staying" I said as I opened his class' door. As he go inside in his room, all girls started to whisper about how  hot my brother is. Some says that I'm hotter than him, some says that Himchan is.

This.

And that.

Blah, fangirls -___-

 

 I got to my class and spent the 4 hours of boringness of boring there.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

=Cafeteria=

 "Yah Jinyoungie, is that your brother?" CNU hyung asked me.

 I just nodded while eating my lunch.

 "Wow hyung, he's so cool! Just like you! ^o^" Gongchan said cheerily.

 "I heard that he can rap too?" Baro said with a poker face, almost glaring at him that he looks like he want to eat Himchan hyung.

 "Yes, don't worry Baro-ah, you're still the best rapper" I teased as the others laughed. 

 "Hyung, is Himchan hyung talking to Fenly noona?" Sandeul said as he points them talking to each other. 

 "Meh, him talking to girls is- WHAT?!" I bursted out. I looked at them laughing and giggling to each other. 

 "Why I outta!" I said as I pushed my sleeves up as CNU hyung and Baro was holding me preventing me to strangle Himchan to death. 

 "YAH KIM HIMCHAN GET YOU DIRTY HANDS OUT OF--- Mmphpm!!" CNU hyung cutted me off as he placed his hand on my mouth. 

 The whole people in the cafeteria was staring at me like O_o. 

 "Sorry for the interruption, please continue eating!" CNU hyung said apologetically as they dragged me out of the cafeteria.

 Why is this happening to me?! WHY?! щ(ಥДಥщ)

 

=Himchan's POV=

 "Really? Jinyoungie do that?" Fenly said giggling.

 "Yeah, he even scream when he's asleep" I said laughing. 

 Weelll~ I didn't tell Jinyoungie that I'll be transferring to an another school (again) in 1 month, sooo after I leave this school, I want to have fun! ^o^ , and by having fun means messing up with my brother X3 (and I have a perfect plan! Because it's too obvious that he likes her =3=, I think she even like him back >w<)

 Sooo Fenly is the perfect target~

 And my plan came perfect! As the  long haired guy (I don't know his name okay? Jinyoungie doesn't introduce me his friends >3<) point at me staring like 'Is this true? O3O' or something like that. Jinyoungie saw me, and came bursting! Omg! I should have took a picture of him bursting and almost cussing!

 HIS FACE. PRICELESS XDD

 His friends dragged him out of the cafeteria as he struggled to be free lol.

 "Is your brother, okay?" Fenly said worried.

 "Nah he's cool" I said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 =Jinyoung's POV=

 "Yaaah~ Jinyoungie~" Himchan called out, he's whining and doing his puppy eyes. I ignored him and walked more faster. He fasten his pace and caught up with me.

 "Shut up" I said coldly as I locked my eyes on the street, well, my eyes are kinda like this ಠ_ಠ, 

 "Aww come on! Wae are you even mad at me?! ;>3<" Himchan said irritated. 

 "Nothing" 

 "F you, there's no reason for you to become like that"

 "...."

 "OH COME ON JINYOUNGIE!!" he screamed, damn this guy is embarassing me! Now the people are looking at us like O_O that.

 "Shut up, you're annoying" I said.

 "Are you mad because I talked to Fenly?" he said, but I can feel his smirking behind my back. I stopped walking as I felt my heart racing again for hearing her name. 

 "I knew it"  he added. I continued walking like nothing happened. 

 "Forgive me~!!"

 "No"

 "Please?"

 "No"

 "Please?"

 "No"

 And the conversation continued like that until we reached my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=8:05 PM= 

 I'm laying at my bed while Himchan hyung is sleeping at the floor. I can hear him snore like a pig reason why I can't sleep. I checked my phone and saw a smiling Fenly as my wallpaper. 

 "Oh Fen, please don't believe at anything  he says" I said and drifted to sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

F yeah IT'S FINISH. CHAPTER 3 <3

Sooo, Himchan had a plan? WHAT WILL IT BE?! lol

Wait for the next chapter~ <3

tumblr_md2b9yCwue1qao5ds.gif

 

Twitter~ <3 https://twitter.com/cherry_ranimato