Chapter 3

The Day We Fell In Love [HIATAS]

         You slowly walked out of the office unhappy.

                 Why does it have to be him....out of all the people in this school why HIM?!?

         You went to your locker to get your things for your next class when you saw Myungsoo.

    "Myungsoo-sshi. Um. Since I have to tutor you, when are you free?"

    "Urgh. Seriously I don't want to be tutored. Look you know that I'm an idol right?" he asked as you nodded

   " Do you think I have time to be tutored? I have a strict schedule you know."

        "But-" you were about to say when he walked up and said " Okay just meet me after my dance practice. Don't tell anyone your tutoring me. I don't want girls to know where I practice or I'm being tutored by some 4 eyed chick." he said looking at you from head to toe.

      "Heres my address. See you there at 5. Sharp. I hate tardiness. And don't bring any of your friends." He said as he walked away while angrily ruffling his hair.

         This is going to be a long 2 months.

   


        "Guess, what JangMi and MinJi. I have to tutor Myungsoo. Can you believe it? He was the last person on earth I wanted to tutor." You said not remembering what Myungsoo said about telling people.

      " I feel bad for you." MinJi said as she patted your back.

    After getting some sympathy


         'Bzzzzzzzzz' your phone vibrated. You took out your brand new HTC.

       " Hello? L.Joe-Oppa?" you said over the phone

        " So do you have time after school today? I really want someone to go to this new museum with." he asked excitedly

       " I'm so sorry oppa. I have to tutor someone today."

        "Who?"        "One of the kingkas. Myungsoo." You said getting mad even mentioning his name.   " I'll see you later okay oppa?"

         Myungsoo that lucky kid.------L.Joe thoughts.


           You wondered around the streets to find Myungsoo's practice room. When you finally reached it, it was kind of small. It was a small building. You then heard loud music coming from it. You walked slowly up the steps and took a sneak through the cracked door. You saw INFINITE dancing.

        Their pretty good.

      Their song was very good too so you started moving to the music without noticing it. When the music stopped you snapped out of dancing and knocked on the door.

     "Who is it?" a guy said. You didn't know who it was until you reached open the door. Woohyun

     " Oh look at who it is. You know your kind of cute." Woohyun said nicely but you knew he was just trying to be nice.

     " Is Myungsoo-sshi here? I have to tutor him." You said shyly since your not fond of talking to people you don't trust.

    "Oh yeah, He's over there. Wait here let me get him." Woohyun said as he walked to Myungsoo.


   You waited outside for a few minutes until he showed up. 

     " Just come in and put your stuff on the table in the back." he said emotionless. You obeyed and walked in the practice room. When you walked in your saw 7 handsome boys. They were all talking and seem tired. When someone noticed your exist he walked up and held out his hand.

    "Annyoeng noona. Sungjong imida." he said sweetly. You didn't know what to do but shyly smile.

   "Noona! When someone holds out his hand your suppose to shake it." He said as he fiercely shoke your hands.

  All the other members also noticed you and greeted you nicely

       Why are they so different then Myungsoo. Their all so nice and he's so cold.


      Myungsoo got annoyed so he told to start tutoring. Seriously he knew almost all the answers.

       " if you know this much, why do you need tutoring?"

       " How should I know, my parents are forcing me."  You nodded in understanding.

   After that you guys started to pack up since it was getting dark. You and INFINITE parted ways but they got your number.

   You then realized you forgot money for the bus at school. Now your alone in a dark ally. You held your books tightly to make you feel more safe. But that's now really going to help you. You started to walk faster and faster since you heard footsteps behind you. As you sped up the footsteps sped up.

             Someone help me!