Chapter 2

The Day We Fell In Love [HIATAS]

             


             "Okay class today we will have to randomly pick our end of the year community service. You need to do this in order to pass. So I put all of the options in this hat. Please make a single file line infront of my desk." your homeroom teacher said as you were reading. You notice what was going on and got up from your seat and entered the line. Each one of the students pick their end of the school year service. Some were happy some were sad. It was your turn. You slowly reached in the hat and held out a white piece of folded paper.

           You walked back to your seat and unfolded the piece of paper. It read "Tutor a student for 2months."

Tutoring? Thats a piece of cake. But it only depends on who I'm tutoring. Hope it's someone nice.

           The bell finally rang and you put your books and stuff in your bag when suddendly someone bumped into you and made you drop all your stuff. You looked up to see who it was and found yourself looking at Myungsoo. One of the kingkas of the school. He had a smirk on his face.

     " Look where your going four-eyes." he said coldly pointed out your thick black framed glasses. He then just walked pass you without helping you out when he saw his friends in the hallway.

      "Urgh, I just hate the kingkas. They think their so perfect just because of their looks and popularity." you said to yourself quietly so no one could hear and picked up your stuff.

            I hope I don't have to tutor someone like him.

        You then walked outside to see girls shrieking because of the boys in the middle of the hallway. INFINITE. So basically their the kingkas of the school. Their group consist of Sunggyu, the leader. Woohyun, the most greasiest guy you ever seen. He was smiling and did a heart that made some girls faint. Then theirs Dongwoo who always have a smile on his face. Hoya, who was dancing his way through.

            " Hoya-Oppa! your such a good dancer!"    "Sunggyu- Oppa, your voice is amazing" "Woohyun-Oppa marry me!!!"

          That's all you heard from the girls as you were trying to get through the large crowd. There's also Sungyeol, who was doing this owl thing with his face. Sungjong, who was just smiling and acting cute. And lastly there was Myungsoo. He didn't really do anything but had a straight face and cold stares. But for some reason he was the  most popular with the ladies

              You finially made your way through and spotted your friends. They didn't really like the kingkas either. MinJi was there by her locker reading her book while JangMi was talking to some guys by her locker. Why can't guys stop asking her out? They know she's going to reject them.

                       "Where's L.Joe-oppa?" you asked MinJi

                " Um, I don't know. I think he's reading to the kids at the hospitol today." MinJi said not looking up but instead still reading.

           Awe. L.Joe-oppa is so nice.

         You made your way to the lunch room with JangMi and MinJi. Today's menu was some green thing. And I think left over Mac and Cheese.

      "Why can't they have good lunches here?" JangMi said looking at her plate disgusted. You guys made your way to the table in the back. You guys weren't unpopular so didn't sit near trash cans. But not so popular to sit in the middle. You guys were just normals. Then you decided to talk about the community service.

        " So JangMi what do you have to do for community service?" you asked poking at what looks like spinich

          " Um I have to help at the homeless center. Ew, Dirty people. What if I catch their germs?" JangMi said imagining what it would be like. Which sent shivers through her spine.

         " But your helping people. Doesn't it feel good to help people? I have to decorate all the school dances this year. MinJi said

        "I have to tutor someone. I don't know who yet." you said after decideing to not eat the food. After lunch you and your friends part ways and you walked to the office to see who you had to tutor.

        " Excuse me miss. I have to tutor someone in order to pass. By any chance do you know who? you asked as someone else walked to the desk as well.

      " I found out that someone have to tutor me. Who is it?" some guy asked rudely. You looked up and found a colded face Myungsoo.

          Please don't be him, please don't be him.

  The lady pointed to you which means that your tutoring him.

        Now I have to spend 2 hrs a day with him for 2 MONTHS!!!

        Why does it have to be her? ------Myungsoo's thoughts

      You guys then turn and looked at eachother. You tried to smile. But it came out fake. He just walked out the room. Rude!