Chapter 9

The Day We Fell In Love [HIATAS]

    L.Joe looked at his watch for another 3rd time. You still didn't arrive yet. He then ruffled his hair and then fixed it back because he wanted to look his best for you.

   After another 10mins of waiting, you finally came.

  "Oppa, sorry I was late. Myungsoo was blabbing on about something." you said as you caught your breath.

  "It's fine. Kaja!" L.Joe said happily as he took your arm. You just smiled because your happy to see his happy face.

 

    You looked around. The amusement park was huge. Rollercoasters, water slides, booths, filled the whole place. This is your first time being anywhere like this since your always at home sticking your head in books. L.Joe noticed your happy face and smiled to himself. You looked up at the big rollercoaster.

   "Oppa! I want to ride that!" you said with excitement. L.Joe looked a little nervous and scratched his neck.

   "Um, um, o-kay." He said. You didn't know he have a fear of heights so you grabbed his hand and ran toward the long line.

 L.Joe looked up toward the sky and saw how high the thing was. You guys waited for a while. "NEXT!" he ticket collector yelled.

 L.Joe took a deep breathe and you noticed.

  "Oppa..if you don't want to go on it you don't have to." you said looking at him.

  "Ani, it's fine." he assured you.

  "Okay.Two please." You said as you held up a two sign.

 

   'PUT ON YOUR SEATBELTS AND HOLD ON TIGHT' he annoucer said over the mic. You and L.Joe looked at each other at the same time as L.Joe gave you a awkward smile. The ride began to go straight slowly. You quickly grabbed his hand without nocticing. But L.Joe noticed. He looked at you suprised. But then you held your hands tightly.

  The 'train' began to go up and up until you could see over the clouds. You looked down and everything looked like ants. Now your at the tip of the rollercoaster. L.Joe held your hand more tightly and began to close his eyes. The drop came.

   "AHHHH!" you and L,Joe screamed as you could feel the cold, wind on your face. After they ride was over you went to get the pictures you took while on it. You looked at L.Joe he was still shaken.

   "Oppa. Kaja." You said as you grabbed his hand. You didn't know why but you felt comforable with L.Joe.

 

   At the counter, the lady gave you each the same picture. In the picture, you and L.Joe's hair was all messed up but both have big smiles on your faces. L.Joe's face looks kind of demented........

 

   You then took your picture. You and L.joe both had the same picture and each put it in your wallets.

       "Oppa, where should we go next?" you aked looking up to meet his eyes.

       "Um.." he began to say as his stomach grumbles....

       "I guess we're going to get lunch." you said as you can't stop smiling.

   L.Joe's face turned red from embarresment.

 

   You guys walked toward the nearest ddobuki stand and waved to the ahjumma.

      "Annyeonghaseyo, can we both have a serving of ddobuki? And a bowl of kimchi?" You asked politely like the nice girl you are.

    L.Joe was standing next to you.

       "Ah, you youngsters make a lovely couple." the ahjumma said smiling.

    L.Joe's face turned red, but yours was redder.

    L.Joe, then slowly put his hand on your shoulder and you jumped alittle.

      "Thank you, we get that a lot." L.Joe said as it was nothing.

   You just stood there confused. The ahjumma then gave you your food and you looked at him weird.

    "Ya! Why did you lie to her?" You asked ferious.

     "So we could get free kimchi!" he said pointing to the extra bowl.........

 


Annyeonghaseyo, readers...I really want to thank you for reading. The only reason why I write is because of you guys.... Love and Kisses <3