Chapter 8

The Day We Fell In Love [HIATAS]

    You looked around to see what was going on. Well, you really couldn't really see anything. But then the doors of the cafe opened and you could see specks of light. The lights came closer and closer to you, until you reliezed it was your friends who were holding a cake. It said "Happy Birthday" on it. You then looked up and saw a smiling L.Joe.

   He was holding a guitar as he told you to sit down. He got ready and stood up on one of the tables. You still looked a little confused on what was going on. Suddenly the guitar started to play and he started to sing.

     "Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear ______. Happy birthday to you!!!" He sang. you didn't know he could sing with such an angelic voice and you were memerzised by it.

  He sang the verse over and over again. After a while the whole cafe started to sing. But Myungsoo just sat there....

       *Today's her birthday too? Myungsoo thought since today is also his birthday

   The song ended and and you blew out your candels. The lights came back on and you could see the eyes of angry fangirls. You didn't know why they were angry since you didn't know today was Myungsoo's birthday.

  You sat at your table with your arms cross and looked at your high fiving best friends.

  "Ya! Why did you guys do this?" You asked as they looked suprised.

   "Well, since you turned 18 today, we just thought we make it special" L.Joe said, as the others nodded.

   "That was very nice of you! But you didn't have to let EVERYONE know." You said as you looked around the cafe.

  They just smiled. You looked at your watch and it said '3:00pm'.

   "Guys got to go! I have to tutor 'HIM' now." you said as you rushed out of there.

  L.Joe's heart kind of sank because you didn't hang out with him as much as usual since you started tutoring. JangMi and MiJin noticed L.Joe's reaction when you left.

   "Oh! Seems like L.Joe have a crush on his best friend" JangMi said

 L.Joe blushed a little and said, "What! No I don't! Where did you guys get that idea from!?" He lied because deep inside he knows that he loves you and the girls knows too.

 


     At the tutor lesson....

   "Myungsoo-sshi, Is there anything you need help with?" you asked not looking at him in the eys

   "Okay, we have to lay some rules here." he said all of a sudden

   "Rules?" You asked as you looked up confused. But you looked back down because of his icy cold stares.

   "Yes, rules." he answered back.

   "Um, what kind of rules?" you asked again.

   "My rules, and you must follow them." He commanded

   "And what if I don't?" You said

   "Well...." he said tapping his head... "I'll tell you office you aren't a good tutor and they won't let you pass." he answered

   "You wouln't!" you sort of screamed

   "Oh yes I would." he came closer to you.

   You made puff out your cheeks and pouted.

    * Why is she so cute when's she's mad. Myungsoo thought. Then he ruffled his hair. " I shouldn't be think about this. " he mumbled to himself.

    He then sat down on one of the emty desk and started to create the list. You couldn't help but be curious and slowy crept you behind him and over look what he was writing. Unfortunatly he covered the paper quickly.

  "Okay! All done!" he exclimed happily. He slowly walked up to you and gave you the list.

  1.) Always do what Myungsoo L say.

  2.) No matter what he needs, you must make him happy

  3.) If you are busy and L needs you, you must come right away.

  4.) If you are late you need to do a dare.

   5.) Do not question L

   6.) Never Call L, Myungsoo. NEVER!!!

      " Give me your phone" L said, holding out his hand.

     "Why?" you asked defensively.

     "Rule number 5 'DO NOT QUESION L' He said still waiting for you're phone.

   You slowly took it out of your bag and hand it to him. You have no idea what he was doing.

     " Here you go. I got your number and saved mine on yours. When ever I need you, you have to come! Got it?" He asked looking at you seriously.

     "Ne" You answered as you looked throught your phone and searched for his name.

             "Your King" It said as you face palm yourself.

   *Why am I in this mess?!?!?