Chapter 7

I live with 12 EXO boys. Porque? U mad? U jealous, galz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Well, I guess uh….. I gotta go.”    He couldn’t see her eyes but just turned around. Out of the blue, Amber held his wrist and made him face her again. “Duizhang…..”    Amber was confused about what she would say actually while Kris waited for her. “Umm no, nothing.” She looked to the floor and shook her head. Kris was little bit disappointed but he didn’t know why     She quickly looked up at his face again. “What about…..” They said in unison then, their face became red and they acted shy towards each other    “What?” Amber asked him    “Ladies first.” Kris asked Amber for telling him first    “Nothing, I just.” Amber stopped because she saw Kris’ anticipated face and he really looked cute for her. “I just…. I just.” She stuttered, then, her words were cut off by Kris because he put his long index finger on her lips    “Ssshhh, rooftop at 12 AM. I wanna show you something.” He left her a ed smirk and he got out of their bedroom leaving Amber stunned alone. He headed to the living room again and met the boys.    “How’s Amber?” Chen asked the older boy    “He’ll talk to you again, Chanyeol. Just both of you.” Kris stared at Chanyeol    “B-but, hyung…. I can’t talk to him alone. I can’t handle my feeling.” Chanyeol whimpered while Kris gave him a questioning look. “Why can you talk to him easily?? He’s weird! Everytime he talks, he stares at me, the world stops.” Chanyeol placed his hand on his chest    The other boys looked at him with wide eyes. “You feel that too???” Tao, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun asked him in unison and Chanyeol nodded while Kris rolled his eyes because the younger boys couldn’t contain the feels towards Amber   “Hey, you Chanyeol.” Suddenly, Amber’s voice and figure broke their moment    “WHOA! 2 METERS!” Chanyeol almost jumped from carpet   “Tsk! Alright, I’m sorry.” Amber said straightforwardly. “I’m sorry because I’m too sweet……. Like sugar.” Amber heaved a sigh secretly. “You know, I don’t like it if you avoid me just like this. We’re in one group and it isn’t good. I just hope we can work together very well. Please, can you see me as your band mate? As your friend?” She asked him. “Because I like you.”    After Amber said that she liked Chanyeol, everyone in the room was in shock because of Chanyeol’s nosebleed. “WHOA!!!” Everyone including Amber shouted and approached Chanyeol    “Gosh! Are you okay?” Amber asked him with worrying look. Finally, they all took care of Chanyeol together……   ===   One fine night after the serious talk between Chanyeol and Amber, they started to be able to talk to each other comfortably. All EXO boys and Amber minus Kris and Suho were playing video game together. Kai shared his potato chip with Amber on the couch even they fed each other brotherly.    “Amber, what do you think about being gay?” Chen asked her suddenly and the others looked at Amber with intense stare, even Luhan and Xiumin who were against each other stopped the game    “Kai, give me chip again.” Amber tried to shift the topic but Kai narrowed his eyes and hid the chips    “Hey, look at me. I’m talking to you.” Chen who was sitting right next to her grabbed her wrist and made her stare at him. “Do you like someone in this EXO?”    Everyone was anticipating about Amber’s answer, they all hope she would give them a name. “I like each one of you guys.” She answered    “I mean ‘LIKE’ not like…. You know what I mean.” Chen emphasized the word that he meant.    “Oh, Suho hyung!” Amber let her wrist go of Chen’s gentle grip and she approached Suho who just got out of the kitchen and brought a glass of milk tea. “May I try it?” She asked   “Sure.” He smiled and offered the milk tea to her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter