Green-Eyed Drama

A Taste for Green Tea

“Let go,” the brunette was determined to win this battle. Her opponent was always bodacious, blonde Jessica. People called her an ice-queen, a , a princess. What they didn’t know was how warm and kind she actually was.

In bed.

Outside the sheets, Jessica was constantly trying her girlfriend’s patience. Tiffany was used to it, but this time Jessica’s kindness had definitely been left in the bedroom. Why couldn’t she share? Tiffany had never seen a green donut before, let alone tasted one. Jessica had bought a half dozen and offered them to their dinner guests before Tiffany had had a chance to sample one. She’d been in the kitchen washing dishes while Jessica entertained their company. Logically speaking, six donuts meant one for each person present. But Jessica scarfed down hers and then pounced on the last one just as Tiffany had called her into the kitchen to help her brew some after-dinner coffee.

Caught red-handed, Jessica entered the kitchen with a mouthful of green-tea flavored donut. When Tiffany understood that this was the donut destined for her, she tried to ask her girlfriend nicely to hand over the goods. But Jessica seemed possessed by the green-eyed monster, not letting Tiffany near the equally green circle of dough and melting frosting.

“I said let go!” Tiffany growled, keeping her voice low so as not to alert the guests in the dining room of the dire situation.

Jessica shook her head and swallowed the piece she’d been holding on her tongue. She held the rest of the donut behind her back and gave Tiffany a death-glare.

“Jess, come on! That’s not fair. You already had yours, and you said you eat these all the time. I’ve never ever tasted a green-tea donut,” Tiffany said, trying to reach behind her avaricious girlfriend’s back. Jessica managed to scoot over into a corner of the kitchen, where Tiffany couldn’t reach the prize.

“You’re a child, Jessica Jung! Give me my donut!” Tiffany’s tone escalated beyond her control.

“Look who’s talking,” Jessica smirked, rudely moving the donut up near . She her pink lips and pierced Tiffany’s personal space with another death glare. Tiffany closed the gap between their bodies to try capturing the donut with her own mouth.

Jessica frowned, “You really really really want it, don’t you?”

Tiffany nodded.

“Can’t have it!” Jessica exclaimed, and ducked out of the corner while Tiffany’s defenses were down.

“Oh my God, you’re such a !” Tiffany lost her cool. The dinner guests got an earful of the scuffle and the shouting behind them. One of the girls, Seohyun, rose from her chair to see what in Heaven’s name was going on in the kitchen. Her girlfriend, Taeyeon followed closely behind.

“Ladies!” Taeyeon barked without restraint upon seeing the spectacle before her. Seohyun merely stood immobile, with agape.

 

The feuding couple froze in their tracks. Tiffany was balancing on the countertop, high heels straddling the sink still full of dishes. One of the straps of Jessica’s dress had slipped off her shoulder to reveal half of her bra, but she wasn’t even aware, so ferocious was the battle for the last bit of green baked goods.

“She started it!” the disheveled blonde shouted. Tiffany rolled her eyes and carefully lowered herself to the floor.

“You know how Jessica is. She started it. Kidnapping the last donut before I could even have one bite!” Tiffany pouted, still eyeing the luscious greenery melting and crumbling in Jessica’s greedy paw.

The other dinner guests had now invaded the kitchen, and Tiffany tried to win favor from the new audience.

“Tell them, Yoona!”

Poor Yoona had no idea what she could say. Instead she fidgeted and looked at her date, Sooyoung. Her expression was apologetic. This was an awkward way to spend what was only their third date. Sooyoung was a good sport though. She observed the other couples for a reference point. Since she’d just met them all tonight, she didn’t know a thing about their inter-personal relationships.

Yoona whispered sorry in Sooyoung’s ear, but the latter only smiled calmly, lightly shrugging her shoulders.

 

Taeyeon had her hands on her hips and wasn’t amused. She’d had to pull Tiffany and Jessica apart on numerous occasions, so it was par for the course when she physically put herself between the two.

“Girls, enough. Jessica, just give Tiffany the damn donut already.”

Jessica wasn’t willing to just give up at this point. She stood her ground and Tiffany flung an arm past Taeyeon, toward the sticky mound of green in Jessica’s hand.

Taeyeon intercepted Tiffany by grabbing her wrist.

“Stop it! Do I have to scold you like two little children?” Taeyeon asked.

“Maybe!” Tiffany made a sour face.

Seohyun suggested that her girlfriend should remove the donut from Jessica’s possession and redistribute accordingly. Since Jessica refused to let Tiffany have the rest of it, Taeyeon said that now they’d have to split it in half.

“But she’s already taken a mammoth bite out of it! I should get the rest!” Tiffany protested.

“Give it here, Jess,” Taeyeon urged, palm open and waiting for the coveted green-tea confection. Jessica refused, holding the donut above her head so nobody could easily reach it.

 

Yoona again quietly apologized to her date, “My friends are a little immature. I’m sorry, this is embarrassing.”

Sooyoung smiled softly. She thought Yoona was so cute and couldn’t wait to get her somewhere with less commotion. Taking matters into her own hands – not caring if she embarrassed herself, her date or the hostesses – Sooyoung took two wide strides into the fire. She wasn’t scared, for she saw it more like a three-ring circus than a ring of fire.

In one swift move, Sooyoung leaned toward the stubborn blonde and pried the loosely held green nuisance from her claw.  Sooyoung was the tallest in the room, and easily towered over Jessica with the added height of her clog-heels.

The donut had crumbled and leaked icing on Jessica’s fingers in her determination to hold it tight, yet the slippery melted glaze probably helped Sooyoung loosen the donut quite easily. Without hesitating or giving Jessica a moment to protest, Sooyoung shoved the green mush right into the pretty girl’s pouting face.

“I had a nice night. Thanks for inviting Yoona and I,” Sooyoung smiled, and then turned to guide Yoona back into the dining room.

 

Tiffany stopped them by shouting, “Hey! That was my donut!”

Seohyun stifled a giggle, thinking it was funny how Tiffany defended her donut-lust before defending her own stunned and soiled girlfriend.

Holding Yoona’s arm, Sooyoung looked back to leave the girls with parting words.

“Jessica wasn’t anywhere near releasing that donut to you. I made it so that it’s equal for both parties. If you can’t share, better that neither of you get it,” she bowed her head toward Seohyun, “It was nice meeting you,” and then toward an equally stunned Taeyeon, “Good night everyone. We’ll show ourselves out.”

Before anyone knew what had happened, Yoona and Sooyoung were gone.

Seohyun suggested that she and Taeyeon leave the other couple alone for a few minutes, and gently coaxed her girlfriend into the dining room.

 

Tiffany burst out laughing when she finally digested the priceless look on Jessica’s face. Stepping forward, she brushed a wisp of blonde hair out of the green frosting that was messily stuck to Jessica’s cheek. Tiffany watched cake bits drift to the floor. To prevent from losing more precious donut, she brought her hands up to cradle her girlfriend’s face, and continued laughing.

“You’re one crazy ,” she poked Jessica’s clean cheek. The bratty blonde looked both hilarious and delectable covered in green-tea goo but Tiffany’s urge to sample the unusual donut flavor hadn’t subsided. She dragged her finger across Jessica’s chin and tasted what stuck to it.

“Mm...I like it,” she said.

Jessica tugged on the back of Tiffany’s hair; unable to otherwise express the mix of humiliation and arousal she was feeling.

“I love this crazy ,” Tiffany nibbled Jessica’s nose, smiled tenderly and moved her love bites to her girlfriend’s lips. Saving the delicate moves for imminent bedroom time, Tiffany laid into Jessica’s face with a voracious appetite, smashing green cake remnants and glistening frosting hard into their kisses. Noses, lips, cheeks, and chins were now soiled and moist as Tiffany slipped Jessica’s fallen dress strap back up and over her shoulder. Separating their hot mouths to catch their breath, Tiffany whispered,  “Delicious.”

Jessica was content in spite of the loss of the precious last donut. Tiffany was hot with her lipstick smudged and her face all sticky. Jessica would have stripped her right there and then, had Tiffany not spoken first.

“We should get back out there to our guests,” she said.

Jessica sighed, and offered a defeated, “I’ll make that coffee now.”